What's new

Pakistan is not an Islamic State: Siraj-ul-Haq

I did get it and I've seen what you did there.

I doubt it my Future Husband is hanging out here, he barely ever comes to my rescue LOL unless he's working in the shadows and got eyes on me ;)

Can i make a reality tv show on this?
Titled ' I married my stalker ' * insert cash register noise here *

Your misunderstanding with the whole preference debate on marriage and all.
Lol
as far as i remember there was no misunderstanding regarding marriage or preferences there. i had a point and i stood by it till the end mate.
and if you are talking about the misunderstanding that other guy had with my points regarding racism well it was sorted in latter posts and it was in no way related to marriage as far as i remember.
and i still don't get what that debate has any thing to do with this comment.:undecided:
That was so random. Stop setting me up. Does this look like a matrimonial site
or this one
@Hell hound here is your solution slash business idea.

Last edited:
*slowly walks the opposite end and starts running*

Btw I do think I got stalkers on here too but thankfully they don't bother me lmao

Is this the boring part now? Lol

as far as i remember there was no misunderstanding regarding marriage or preferences there. i had a point and i stood by it till the end mate.
and if you are talking about the misunderstanding that other guy had with my points regarding racism well it was sorted in latter posts and it was no way related with marriage as far as i remember.
and i still don't get what that debate has any thing to do with this comment.:undecided:

or this one

Last post i remember was about how marriage proposals usually work in Pakistan. The shallow problem and then you got tagged here because the Egyptian American turned a useful thread on its head into matrimonial website

Last post i remember was about how marriage proposals usually work in Pakistan. The shallow problem and then you got tagged here because the Egyptian American turned a useful thread on its head into matrimonial website
wait a sec bro am i a arrange marriage expert now who will get the tag when ever the arrange marrige will be discussed on PDF :D
BTW don't know about this thread but that thread was useless i am glad that i and @abdulbarijan put some bandwidth to good use there:)

wait a sec bro am i a arrange marriage expert now who will get the tag when ever the arrange marrige will be discussed on PDF :D
BTW don't know about this thread but that thread was useless i am glad that i and @abdulbarijan put some bandwidth to good use there:)

I agree. And you can be the pdf marriages think tank. One man army.
It was derailed as expected but was a good thread.

This thread is quite useful. Do spare some thoughts here on the thread.

And you can be the pdf marriages think tank
Wait what me a marriage think tank.hahahaha dude from the way I see it my family will have to marry me on a gun point.not because I have insanely high preferences but because the concept of modern day marriages don't attract me at all and I think I am better without it.

Damn...who knew that Pakistanis no longer like anything Islamic. Suicide is a bit much but ok.
Ive mentioned this before, I love "Islamic sharia" but not "Sharia law"

One is religious and is something i have to obey as a muslim (laws including one of land, religious freedom, zakat, covering etc) , other is manmade being used as an excuse by people to kind of idk force their powers over others in the name of Islam even though islam is against that. (stoning etc even though its unislamic, some people have added it into the sharia) it is used by places like KSA.

Pakistan's constitution uses laws from "islamic sharia" and not the famous and criticized "sharia law"

Edit: if you google sharia law, it justifies stoning of women and killing of gays etc using fabricated hadith, one which includes that "prophet s.a.w wrote the verse on a paper about stoning but a sheep ate it so it is lost from the Quran"

They say its narrated by Aisha even though its fabricated and wrong, since Quran doesnt have any "lost verses" its complete and in its original form and Secondly, prophet couldn't read nor write, it was his companions who used to write down the verses after the revelation

Wait what me a marriage think tank.hahahaha dude from the way I see it my family will have to marry me on a gun point.not because I have insanely high preferences but because the concept of modern day marriages don't attract me at all and I think I am better without it.

Thus the perfect candidate as i suspected. Lol

Now the topic please

It was derailed as expected but was a good thread.
Stop worrying about derailing of the threads mate most thread here share the same fate hahaha.beside it is the job of the moderators :p:

leave divergent she will stay single
You can find second wife for me from Egypt if you are in such generous mood :D
One arab wife with one Pakistani seem nice combination lol
bhabhi ko call karni parni hay lagta hay:lol:
pehlay eyes wala thread or ab yeah post :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom