What's new

Pakistan is not an Islamic State: Siraj-ul-Haq

Although your case is sane, your argument is not proper.

Do you and I, try to gain respect by telling people what is and isn't kosher ?

Do you and I, make money by selling religion ?

So, it maybe you and me, partially however it is them the molvis.

Exactly why do you need to learn this from a maulvi? That's even taught or was taught in schools since the beginning.

Its our blame. They are equally responsible just like you and me if a maulvi fails to understand the simple meaning of sunnat e ibrahimi and Abraham is sunnat of Abraham whose son Isaac"s is revered by Jews like Muslims. That's basic islamiyat 101 in school.

That is precisely my point.

I can show you another video from the same mutawa, who is making false claims in a university
saying how Ikhwan have made huge gains in Egypt and how successful they have become.

Truth of the matter is that Ikhwan got their *** whopped by SiSi.

No where does the Quran mention that the country has to be Islamic.

Can I try solve this riddle for you?

I want someone like Erdogan, a system like Turkey where it keeps it culture and traditional norms but is an advanced and progressive country, where there's no opposition to how other people are (liberal or conservative) and let be.

Where people who are in jeans and shirts or modern western wear aren't classified as 'less Islamic' to the ones who are covered and more practising - where they both stand side by side under one nation and even pray together.

That is what we want. Not some JI league who thrashes Pashtun students at a University for celebrating their cultural festival, not some secular who wants deattachment of Faith and sees people who are practicing as 'backwards'. I want moderation, liberation and conservatives combined.

@KediKesenFare Found your future wife bro

You can thank me later

I'm glad it's a democratic Muslim state, not an Islamic state.

We need to make it more secular than it is, and get rid off the blasphemy laws.
The US did that with Afghanistan in the 70's and it turned to war till now..

sorry i didn't get what you are trying to say. what solution/business idea?

Your misunderstanding with the whole preference debate on marriage and all.
Lol

Nothing?... I swear Europeans are the only ones who understand my humor.

That's funny.
Since when did the Europeans get accustomed to American humor.

Back
Top Bottom