What's new

Pakistan is not an Islamic State: Siraj-ul-Haq

Caliph will be chosen by the maj lis ul sura, voting system isn't a part of democratic system. by voting system you are able to choose your leader. voting sn't haram system. But Democracy is.

You do understand that in that shura they will be voting just like you and me.
And the criteria is more or less the same. An honest person.

there is not a single true Islamic country in this world at present that is why Muslims are suffering alot.I think true Islam will be implemented by arrival of Imam Mehdi because signs show that His arrival is very near

You do understand that in that shura they will be voting just like you and me.
And the criteria is more or less the same. An honest person.

No maj al sura means those people who are capable to being a caliph . A son of farmer could be caliph , but he willhave need some quality . Majlis al sura will decide that .

there is not a single true Islamic country in this world at present that is why Muslims are suffering alot.I think true Islam will be implemented by arrival of Imam Mehdi because signs show that His arrival is very near

Classic.
Lets all go in a mountain and dance around a fire while we wait.

Every honest man can be a mahdi at this moment in time.

NO ? Show your card.

'Islamic Republic of Pakistan'.

The creation of Pakistan.
It's ideology.
The whole reason of its existence is based on nothing but Islam.

Just because people aren't good at practice or have been voting for criminals like Nawaz Sharif doesn't mean it's not an Islamic state.
It's not an ideal Islamic country but it can be and have potential.

No maj al sura means those people who are capable to being a caliph . A son of farmer could be caliph , but he willhave need some quality . Majlis al sura will decide that .

Election commission does that for you in theory.

Anything else?

When imam mahdi will come no one know that . U r right r8 now there is no islamic state. that is why Muslim s are sufering a lot . Imam mahdi will do his work , but as a muslim muslim will do what ?

That Majlis e blabla is your parliament which you vote in.

Logical is that no man is better than the other but in his deeds. Deeds will be counted by Allah.
Man decides on huqooq ul ibad thus honesty.

Anything else?

Election commission does that for you in theory.

Anything else?

It is not my theory , it is caliphate state theory . There will be two section one is ummah council and another is maj ul sura. ummah council will have a representative for the ummah , as a leader , that representative will throw message of ummah to the maj ul sura. And how Umar (ra:) or else shaba (ra;) was elected as a caliph , a caliph will be selected with the same theory.

It is not my theory , it is caliphate state theory . There will be two section one is ummah council and another is maj ul sura. ummah council will have a representative for the ummah , as a leader , that representative will throw message of ummah to the maj ul sura. And how Umar (ra:) or else shaba (ra;) was elected as a caliph , a caliph will be selected with the same theory.

You could have spent your time better than listening or reading this weird stuff.
Read the Constitution of Pakistan.
Its much more relevant.

That Majlis e blabla is your parliament which you vote in.

Logical is that no man is better than the other but in his deeds. Deeds will be counted by Allah.
Man decides on huqooq ul ibad thus honesty.

Anything else?

state policy and voting system isn't same i told u before. by giving vito u select ur leader. But in governing system ur doing wrong. But in caliphate, by giving vote you could select ur leader but state policy will run by the rights of the creator.

You could have spent your time better than listening or reading this weird stuff.
Read the Constitution of Pakistan.
Its much more relevant.

I know the constitution of Pakistan . It is just by name islamic . The word republic is a democratic verstion. however is a country is Democratic then how could that country will be islamic? Same thing is for iran too.

state policy and voting system isn't same i told u before. by giving vito u select ur leader. But in governing system ur doing wrong. But in caliphate, by giving vote you could select ur leader but state policy will run by the rights of the creator.

What policy by the creator? What you talking about?
Someone please help me understand

What policy by the creator? What you talking about?
Someone please help me understand

Sorry i have lost my time without any reason. After telling everything u came to the first question. So i dnt want to continue this conversation anymore. For Intelectual person some clue is enough to realize.

The policy of creator is quran as a constitution. And thanks you .

Sorry i have lost my time without any reason. After telling everything u came to the first question. So i dnt want to continue this conversation anymore. For Intelectual person some clue is enough to realize.

The policy of creator is quran as a constitution. And thanks you .

What anti Qur'an policy does Pakistan have nauzubilah.

When imam mahdi will come no one know that . U r right r8 now there is no islamic state. that is why Muslim s are sufering a lot . Imam mahdi will do his work , but as a muslim muslim will do what ?

My bet is on " lets wait for the next mahdi".
Any takers?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom