What's new

Pakistan is not an Islamic State: Siraj-ul-Haq

My point is it is already barring few things.

Define needs to be?

According to your statement - Pakistan is a Islamic country or needs to be . right ? Pakistani govt. system is democratic. In democratic way how you will establish Saria law? One hand you have to deny Democracy and call Pakistan an individual Islamic state. Where they will able to apply sharia law.

I wasn't talking about that political statement.
We were actually discussing if Pakistan is islamic in nature or needs to be.
how more Islamic does he want this country to be. almost every law is derived from islam or is in its accordance. does he want to bring back stoning or public execution cuz it won't happen as it is to barbaric for modern days and human rights activists and western countries will tear law makers apart for it.
and if is talking about interest system that thing is here to stay you can't operate in a modern world without an interest base economy anyone who say otherwise has no knowledge how capitalist markets work.

Last edited:
thats isn't possible no sect will agree with other and beside they will never win the majority seats in Pakistan anyway.
I bet these Mullahs will kill each others over differences in interpretation of sharia laws . We do see in here brevli label deobundi gutakh e rasool while deobundi call brelvi biddati and someone committing shirk while they boht hate Shia so first our Mullah hazraat need to agree with each others about Islam and sharia and then there will be next stage of implementation

According to your statement - Pakistan is a Islamic country or needs to be . right ? Pakistani govt. system is democratic. In democratic way how you will establish Saria law? One hand you have to deny Democracy and call Pakistan an individual Islamic state. Where they will able to apply sharia law.

What shariah law is missing?

how more Islamic does he want this country to be. almost every law is derived from islam or is in its accordance. does he want to bring back stoning or public execution cuz it won't happen as it is to barbaric for modern days and human rights activists and western countries will tear law makers apart for it.
and if is talking about interest system that thing here to stay you can't operate in a modern world without an interest base economy anyone who say other wise has no knowledge how capitalist markets work.

Those practices were more traditional than Islamic and still are.
And laws are enough and some tweaks required.

Bcz of the capitalistic democratic governing system.

Islam only make sure that zakaat is secured for the needy.
Rest is our own personal issue not the states.
Interest has been discussed.

Anymore?

Islam only make sure that zakaat is secured for the needy.
Rest is our own personal issue not the states.
Interest has been discussed.

Anymore?

Islam only make sure that The Zakkat is secured for the needy. okay ? who will secure that Zakaat ?

Islam has spiritual thoughts and political thoughts, Otherwise it was not possible to rule more then half of the world for 1400 years !! How can u say that its not a matter of state issue then ?

Islam only make sure that The Zakkat is secured for the needy. okay ? who will secure that Zakaat ?

Islam has spiritual thoughts and political thoughts, Otherwise it was not possible to rule more then half of the world for 1400 years !! How can u say that its not a matter of state issue then ?

State handle zakat as a third party to transfer it to the needy.
Read more about your Constitution.
That too because its matter of huqooq ul ibad.
Anything else?

State handle zakat as a third party to transfer it to the needy.
Read more about your Constitution.
That too because its matter of huqooq ul ibad.
Anything else?

Is it islamic countries requirements? or condition ? Islamic country contain a zaakat ministry . So ur statement isn;t self- contradictory ? That pakistan is a islamic state or need to be. If it is need to be then u have to think as a islamic state thought . Not democratic.

Is it islamic countries requirements? or condition ? Islamic country contain a zaakat ministry . So ur statement isn;t self- contradictory ? That pakistan is a islamic state or need to be. If it is need to be then u have to think as a islamic state thought . Not democratic.

My question was if Pakistan already is or not.
And it is. What more can one want?
Democratic form of government is Islamic principle too

My question was if Pakistan already is or not.
And it is. What more can one want?
Democratic form of government is Islamic principle too

No Pakistan is not

It depends on the situation, what Pakistan govt. wants to do .

Democratic form isn't islamic principle. This is man made theory not by the creator.

No Pakistan is not

It depends on the situation, what Pakistan govt. wants to do .

Democratic form isn't islamic principle. This is man made theory not by the creator.

You can prove me otherwise but that's how in the past Caliph's were chosen. Through some form of democratic principles.

I want someone like Erdogan, a system like Turkey where it keeps it culture and traditional norms but is an advanced and progressive country, where there's no opposition to how other people are (liberal or conservative) and let be.

Where people who are in jeans and shirts or modern western wear aren't classified as 'less Islamic' to the ones who are covered and more practising - where they both stand side by side under one nation and even pray together.

That is what we want. Not some JI league who thrashes Pashtun students at a University for celebrating their cultural festival, not some secular who wants deattachment of Faith and sees people who are practicing as 'backwards'. I want moderation, liberation and conservatives combined.

But Turkey is secular and Pakistani society is inclined towards Islamic system.
Just because a country is secular doesn't mean it will eventually become progressive or even liberal neither it will be of any help in economy but justice and liberty will,which are
essential parts of Islamic laws.
By the way being covered or in jeans doesn't make anyone more or less practicing.

Last edited:
You can prove me otherwise but that's how in the past Caliph's were chosen. Through some form of democratic principles.

Caliph will be chosen by the maj lis ul sura, voting system isn't a part of democratic system. by voting system you are able to choose your leader. voting sn't haram system. But Democracy is.

But Turkey is secular and Pakistan is Islamic, there is a difference and by the way being covered or in jeans doesn't make anyone more or less practicing.

Isn't pakistan is a secular state ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom