What's new

Pakistan is likely to Test another expirement of Babur Curise Missile

Well from my perspective we do not have a cruise missile that can even travel 750KM, I will talk big when I can achieve.

pakistan is likely to test cruise missile, nothing is confirmed and it may be the same thing like before and will most probably not be sub launched, we can never know for sure

pakistan is likely to test cruise missile, nothing is confirmed and it may be the same thing like before and will most probably not be sub launched, we can never know for sure
Yes I think it is possible that Pakistan may Babur today because tests will continue by 6th of June so their is possibility of Missile being tested today

Yes I think it is possible that Pakistan may Babur today because tests will continue by 6th of June so their is possibility of Missile being tested today
If Pakistan is testing all its missiles then they shold test Shaheen II as well in this routinely testing excercise........:smokin:

nothign is gonna happen they will test it in same old ways old missile :fie:

Reply of Babur CM to FAT A$$ dude. You won't even know when i will enter in your "Dhoti" due to my terrain hugging capabilities and before you spit Guthka, I will burn your back with my "NASWAR".

OO bhai jee Naswar Dal dita te ina ne Chand pe ya Dusri Dunia pahunch jana lol

I have no idea what but something has definitely changed for Pakistan that it is testing all upgraded and improved missiles in such a short span. May be it is MIRV or improved fuel, improved navigational system or something equally fundamental which is making us test our missiles to confirm their new potential. BUT - Officially no such news is coming out and I am not surprised that nothing is being told, however Pakistan never tested these many missiles together and this aspect alone makes me wonder - Whats going on.. !?!!!

shaheen IIA

this time baby

with improve range
If ShaheenIIA comes in for the test then its range must be twice of its original Shaheen II with the new advaced system incorporated as is used within ShaheenIA.... I hope we get Shaheen IIA test with double range as of 4500-5000Km......:)

I have no idea what but something has definitely changed for Pakistan that it is testing all upgraded and improved missiles in such a short span. May be it is MIRV or improved fuel, improved navigational system or something equally fundamental which is making us test our missiles to confirm their new potential. BUT - Officially no such news is coming out and I am not surprised that nothing is being told, however Pakistan never tested these many missiles together and this aspect alone makes me wonder - Whats going on.. !?!!!
MIRV - never happened on a cruise missile in the same sense as on a BM, although Tomahawks have been reported to have carried a secondary payload in GW1. Also note that there's no RV on a CM.

Fuel - can't do much to a CM either. Parrafin's parrafin.

Pakistan has tested two short range solid-rocket missiles, but one of them was an announced troops exercise firing.
The new RV on the S1 was flown. No MIRV on any of the three ( the idea would be ridiculous for such small missiles, but just so we're clear on it).

If ShaheenIIA comes in for the test then its range must be twice of its original Shaheen II with the new advaced system incorporated as is used within ShaheenIA.... I hope we get Shaheen IIA test with double range as of 4500-5000Km......:)
Why don't you name it S3 then, since you must be aware there's no ay the S2 can undergo a surgery that doubles the range.

Reply of Babur CM to FAT A$$ dude. You won't even know when i will enter in your "Dhoti" due to my terrain hugging capabilities and before you spit Guthka, I will burn your back with my "NASWAR".

best reply of the day

The cartoon which our indian friend posted ...better suits the Indian Brahmos Cruise Missle whose range is 290 km only...it shows the lack of awareness of that indian dude.....as Babur has a range of 750 km....more than twice the range of Brahmos.

Check the terrain hugging capabilities of Babur, from a video when it was first tested in 2005.

Another video of the test of Babur in 2011 explaining capabilities

Last edited by a moderator:

Just the coincidence of scheduled dates...

Back
Top Bottom