What's new

Pakistan is likely to Test another expirement of Babur Curise Missile

I am sure the next phase would be a one that will be super sonic and with Senor so to be used as AShM.

well before it sounded good... but now its sound kinda scary.... So many test... Is PA is getting prepared for some war where it will use missiles....Or atleast it is trying to send signals.....

According to many analysts, Pakistan is only a step away from getting into war with USA. Things are pretty bad on our Western Borders and frustrated, hopeless and defeated US forces in Afghanistan may have visible wishful plan towards Pakistan. If Pakistan is not improving on specs of these missiles then there is some other reason of testing them this often.

I am sure the next phase would be a one that will be super sonic and with Senor so to be used as AShM.
What supersonic/Hypersonic??:cheesy:. Then we need Ramjet propulsion system to increase the speed of vehicle around 4-5 Mach.
Very few country have this technology.

Are you pretending that you are ****** or what...............regular experiment testing means to keep them ready and test all their paramenters time to time. And when there will be war they will fit and there will be no doubt they are not operational.
Otherwise it will end up like this:

Indian Missile Test Fails - YouTube
:rofl:

Intelligent dnt humiliate your self more
This is the real video

Last edited by a moderator:
Some key points from Urdu Article.

1. Pakistan is enhancing it's second strike capability

2. Instead of blindly mass producing Nuclear warheads and strategic missiles. Pakistan is paying more attention to build nuclear warheads with better design and increasing the accuracy and other parameters of "delivery systems" a.k.a strategic missiles

3. Pakistan is paying more attention to it's short and medium range missiles and increasing their accuracy and making other parameters more better so they can not be intercepted by Anti Missile systems. India is in process of acquiring and deploying Anti Missile Systems and most the Indian battle assets are near to border that's why emphasis is on short and medium missiles more.

4. Babur cruise missile will have a decisive role in this scenario. Babur with Extended range and Some new parameters included in it in will be test fired in the first week of June.

Looks like Pakistan is getting ready for the Nuklear war, which seems imminent from many powerful countries......:smokin:

Looks like Pakistan is getting ready for the Nuklear war, which seems imminent from many powerful countries......:smokin:

Haha, Chill dude. No such thing.
After a relatively silent last year, Pakistan is actively testing the new babies this year.

Well wait no more My troll Indian Friend say hello to My little friend

551967_361322927248348_1159552587_n.jpg

and this will be our reply to that

Back
Top Bottom