What's new

Pakistan Is 'Capital' Of Terrorists: Ex-US Envoy

What has ISAF & US troops been doing in Afghanistan, why didn't they control Taliban. These guys have found a scrap goat called Pakistan.

Khalilzad, thankless person of Afghanistan descent.

US is mastermind of every terrorist activity in the planet. US itself is drive by few Zionist.

Another anti-Semitic Troll !!!!

@Admin

People from our part of the world can be sometimes the most racist and judgemental folks ever. Apart from being racist to each other we also have these crazy notions for instance the moment they hear anything Jewish they equate that with Zionism, and of course Zionism for them is big Kufar :P

People from our part of the world can be sometimes the most racist and judgemental folks ever. Apart from being racist to each other we also have these crazy notions for instance the moment they hear anything Jewish they equate that with Zionism, and of course Zionism for them is big Kufar :P

totally, racism has poisoned everything -- and especially anti-semitism is eating the Muslim world hollow -- nothing is the Muslim worlds fault -- it is always someone else.

Begging is a strong word, don't you think?

If there is chaos in Afghanistan, your country will suffer too as its suffering, its also in your interest to have peace in Afghanistan, thus the need for stability is mutual.
You say that, but people in Pakistan are increasingly open to the idea of a fenced border along Afghanistan. All Pakistan needs is an excuse to build it. While Pakistan would love for Afghanistan to be stable, people like Karzai will make it improbable.

As for begging? May be it is a bit strong, but I can guarantee you that it will be Afghanistan coming to Pakistan, not the other way around.

You say that, but people in Pakistan

are increasingly open to the idea of a fenced border along Afghanistan. All Pakistan needs is an excuse to build it.

Why would Pakistan need an excuse to erect a fence on its own land ?

If the nation has the intention, ability & finances it should go ahead.

BTW, from what I read here the Afghans are playing hell into the system in Pak, what more reason does Pak need ?

In my view the intent is lacking.

Why would Pakistan need an excuse to erect a fence on its own land ?

If the nation has the intention, ability & finances it should go ahead.

BTW, from what I read here the Afghans are playing hell into the system in Pak, what more reason does Pak need ?

In my view the intent is lacking.
The problem is domestic opinion. As much as Pakistanis are tired of having to deal with refugees, they're still on the fence (haha) about supporting a border fence that would block the flow of people between the two nations. That and Afghanistan has threatened military action if Pakistan goes ahead with it. Pakistan is already building a trench as a temporary measure, in case it wants to build a wall along the border, in the future. Even the trench has become a hostile talking point in Afghanistan.

Ridiculous, its not like worlds top terrorist osama was in pakistan or indias top terrorists like dawood and hafiz are in pakistan or afghanistans top terrorist taliban chief was injured in quetta last week or irans top terrorist reqi was arrested in pakistan.

Stupid americans...

Yet again as usual pampering throwing bogus accusations aint going to work anymore, Afghanistan needs to take care of itself,Sorry but Afghan's problems are none of our concern, US has invested billions of dollars of funding the Afghan Army in the end they have become totally incompetent, rather than going after safe havens in their country they are again using Pakistan as a bogeyman to their problems not realising there are millions of refugees still in Pakistan and dont want to go back, Pakistan is moving ahead fast while Afghanistan is becoming stuck which cant turn left or right.

Another anti-Semitic Troll !!!!

@Admin
He said Zionist not Jew. There are Zionist Christians too. Educate yourself before you make blind assumptions about other people.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1449623941.676069.jpg

Are these Jews anti Semitic too? Lol.

He said Zionist not Jew. There are Zionist Christians too. Educate yourself before you make blind assumptions about other people.

View attachment 278206

Are these Jews anti Semitic too? Lol.

My dear I assure I'm probably more educated on the subject than both of you combined and then some.

If you were "studied" on the subject you may have known that: the EU Law equates anti-zioniosm with anit-sematism -- even if you do not agree with the law, the reasoning behind the law is pretty rigorous.

People use the same reasoning with Pakistan -- we are not against Pakistanis we're against the Pakistani state [which is the state of the Pakistani people]

In addition to the above argument, anti-semites, use anti-zionism to further arguments that zionists control the world media, and or control the West's foreign policy, etc. [zionism is convenient subterfuge to hide anti-semetism]

Education is a wonderful thing -- schooling is not a poor substitute either.

My dear I assure I'm probably more educated on the subject than both of you combined and then some.

If you were "studied" on the subject you may have known that: the EU Law equates anti-zioniosm with anit-sematism -- even if you do not agree with the law, the reasoning behind the law is pretty rigorous.

People use the same reasoning with Pakistan -- we are not against Pakistanis we're against the Pakistani state [which is the state of the Pakistani people]

In addition to the above argument, anti-semites, use anti-zionism to further arguments that zionists control the world media, and or control the West's foreign policy, etc. [zionism is convenient subterfuge to hide anti-semetism]

Education is a wonderful thing -- schooling is not a poor substitute either.
Except how do u know he hates Jews? I'm an anti Zionist but I don't hate Jews. Zionism is an idea created by European Jews. Muslims shouldn't hate Jews. When the Muslim army captured Jerusalem we let Jews to be free to worship. Zionism is different than Judaism.

Back
Top Bottom