What's new

Pakistan is a terrorist land,Narendra modi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

And when Modi says the same, they whine and cry conspiracy.

34491396.jpg

Slide228.jpg

Now wait and see
The Biggest Democratic Terrorist NiMo:suicide: of world Biggest Democracy :rofl::omghaha:

Confused? Is he that important person that we should research about him?
YES. Coz if u hv da audacity to be so so sure bout some person, its ur onus to be crystal clear with the truth. Otherwise simply accept that Pakistani kaum is so halki that they simply dont use brains before making a stand on anyone. Dont mind but thats what exactly it infers.

Yes he is Sir not for you but for your establishment

I don't they care much about him. Our policy about India more or less remain s same.

YES. Coz if u hv da audacity to be so so sure bout some person, its ur onus to be crystal clear with the truth. Otherwise simply accept that Pakistani kaum is so halki that they simply dont use brains before making a stand on anyone. Dont mind but thats what exactly it infers.

If he would have been leader of Pakistan t hen yes it is important for us to research about him. But since he isn't, I don't think we need to waste time on him.

Kindly don't bring Religion and " Allah , God and bhagwaan " in this thread ...
N I can proudly say that my countrymen are not obsessed with God and Religion as the other side.

I don't they care much about him. Our policy about India more or less remain s same.

If he would have been leader of Pakistan t hen yes it is important for us to research about him. But since he isn't, I don't think we need to waste time on him.
I pity on that sir aggressive policies might effect your economic business which is very needed in today's scenario

Read my comment again. I said its ur onus IF U so blatantly make opinions about anyone. Read again and then maybe u understand its meaning.

Read my comment again. I said its ur onus IF U so blatantly make opinions about anyone. Read again and then maybe u understand its meaning.

You also read my post again. I have already made it clear why Modi isn't worth our time

I pity on that sir aggressive policies might effect your business

Well it is our own matter then.

You also read my post again. I have already made it clear why Modi isn't worth our time
U just contradicted urself. I see Pakistanis paying the maximum web tym on Modi. If its someone who calls Modi terrorist then its either UPA or Pakistanis. Why do u guyz have made such a strong opinion about an individual that too without research. Sounds foolish.

Its like, jaankari nahi ratti bhar ki, padha nahi ratti bhar ka aur stamp paper par sign karne chale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom