What's new

Pakistan is a terrorist land,Narendra modi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha. Tumhara to Allah bhi nahi hai warna itni confused kaum ke liye kuchh to sochate.

This is an old video around 2008 and at that tym WHOLE WORLD called u TERRORIST, fuget bout Modi. So its again foolish to single him out.

And we all know how Pakistanis defend 2008 acts. They say its done by Indian hindu organization and that was seen in Samjhauta event.

Koi samjhao inhe both are 2 diff events and satellite coordinates has proved the IP link to the terrorists emerged from Karachi Naval area.

Some reason whole world rose their voice but poor PAkistanis were explained that Whole world is against rise of Great Pakistan and conspiring against them. :D

Video and the thread is about Modi. So I am not picking him out. All other is usual Bharati BS.

Pakistan? Ha Ha.

Itta Bada Hindustan............. bhar ka Pakistan. Now u fill in da blanks. ;)
I did, your politicians need to yell "destroy pakistan" to win elections and ours dont. Now you fill in the blanks of bharoti janta's minds.

Video and the thread is about Modi. So I am not picking him out. All other is usual Bharati BS.
And I am pointing out Pakistani rant where they were praising Modi when he talked bout peace n development with Pakistan and today same bunch get back to old abusing by just seeing some video. Now what shud u guyz be called. U temme. Itte jaldi to chamaleon bhi rand nahi badalta. :D

And I am pointing out Pakistani rant where they were praising Modi when he talked bout peace n development with Pakistan and today same bunch get back to old abusing by just seeing some video. Now what shud u guyz be called. U temme. Itte jaldi to chamaleon bhi rand nahi badalta. :D

I don't care what others say about him on some other thread....

Tu samajhta hoga. Main to in main sai kisi ka bhi fan nahi hun.
Rehne doh apni postion mein rehna sikhoh tumari Postion 71 mein dikha Chuke hain hum:D:D:Dphir dikha dei ge humare yahan lakho Abdul hamid hain joh akale him tumhari puri paltan par bhari hai.Yahan kaum nahi Desh Bada hai

Rehne doh apni postion mein rehna sikhoh tumari Postion 71 mein dikha Chuke hain hum:D:D:Dphir dikha dei ge humare yahan lakho Abdul hamid hain joh akale him tumhari puri paltan par bhari hai.Yahan kaum nahi Desh Bada hai

:lol: :lol:

I did, your politicians need yell "destroy pakistan" to win elections and ours dont. Now you fill in the blanks of bharoti janta's minds.
Well, I wud say some small Party workers who are still stuck in medivial.

Its again foolish of u guyz to extrapolate some random party guy to tag as official party stand.

U shud know that this election is fought on only development and not on any other factor. Now for development, peace is important. So how can jingoism be official party stand? Nobody wants to think bout Pakistan until n unless there is some terrorist attack and prima facie evidence point to Pakistan.

I did, your politicians need to yell "destroy pakistan" to win elections and ours dont. Now you fill in the blanks of bharoti janta's minds.

Again another dumb logic. It's an old video when he was nowhere near the PM post. Besides he only said that Pakistan is a safe haven for terrorists which is a correct statement and many sensible Pakistanis would agree to it. It's NOT an election campaign statement.

OK. u r trying to get technical here. Even then, u guyz' hatred towards Modi is unjustified. His only weakness was he was a new CM and victim to politics. Opposition encashed this event against then BJP govt.

and u guyz are still confused bout Modi. :D

Kindly don't bring Religion and " Allah , God and bhagwaan " in this thread ...

OK. u r trying to get technical here. Even then, u guyz' hatred towards Modi is unjustified. His only weakness was he was a new CM and victim to politics. Opposition encashed this event against then BJP govt.

and u guyz are still confused bout Modi. :D

Confused? Is he that important person that we should research about him?

Confused? Is he that important person that we should research about him?
Yes he is Sir not for you but for your establishment take eg of today's accident speech by Your Interior minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom