What's new

Pakistan is a 'fake' country: Markandey Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhot zyada charh gaye ha...the Britishers came, unitied a few hundred rag tag princely states and gave you a name "India".

kingfisher.jpg

Madrasa Education Zindabad....Bharat Existed way before Muslims came to Subcontinent...Our History goes way back to more than Thousand year ago...Sadly they won't teach you that in your Madrasa

So you want us Pakistanis to throw away toilets and go $hit in the open and make landscape similar to India?
no, we want you to improve your railways,build new powerplants,make good universities,and then think about comparing yourselves with india

Bhot zyada charh gaye ha...the Britishers came, unitied a few hundred rag tag princely states and gave you a name "India".

Who says anything has changed. India is just a consolidation of Tribes but the IDEA of India is potent

'Pakistan is a fake country ? lol i think the guy needs the right map. Also, someone needs to tell him that Pakistan has a population over 180 million (6th highest in the world.)

He has totally lost his senses. How is Punjab part of India ? 60-65% of Punjab territory exists in Pakistan. :police:

This guy is an a$$hole.
Admin: please delete this thread.

No he wont.

Mental gymnastics is the national sport in Pakistan.

But this article prove where are masters in Metal gymnastics and it is India's national Vedicsport

He has sensible points and some not so sensible points. I don't know if he still believes in Akhand Bharat or what but his comments regarding important issues being sidelined by Media are sensible ones (btw these are applicable to Pakistani media as well).
Wonder if now he will find similar no of fans for his this comment :D
I hope you do understand that everyone cannot be a 100% correct in what he/she believes/says.

He has sensible points and some not so sensible points. I don't know if he still believes in Akhand Bharat or what but his comments regarding important issues being sidelined by Media are sensible ones (btw these are applicable to Pakistani media as well).

I hope you do understand that everyone cannot be a 100% correct in what he/she believes/says.
If pakistan is a fake country then india is equally fake. India is a british creation, had they never come today there would be several countries here. India/hindustan/bharat is just the name of this region like arabia or europe etc. the british created the country india to make governance easy.

Madrasa Education Zindabad....Bharat Existed way before Muslims came to Subcontinent...Our History goes way back to more than Thousand year ago...Sadly they won't teach you that in your Madrasa

Let me educate you first. Before comments you have to make sure the meaning of the words you use. The word Madrasa is come from Arabic which means "School" and i know that your madrasa didn't teach you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom