What's new

Pakistan is a 'fake' country: Markandey Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously can't pin how this guys mind works. :blink:

To INDIANS
15808_140094902813715_1900757474_n.jpg

Whats this confused soul high on?-

Isnt this the same guy whose comments were lapped up by Pakistanis when he commented about 90% of Indians being idiots

Wonder if now he will find similar no of fans for his this comment :D

Im hoping he comes out with such a statement in regards to Bangladeshis who jump in the troll band-wagon , or shall I say troll horse-carts (as its more appropriate for them), and never miss an opportunity to to quote him when it suits them.

People in India have no idea how much the talk of 'reunion' or 'we are brothers' or 'partition was mistake' pisses off pakistanis. Most Indians think they are being nice by saying so, whatever might be the intension, its a sign of ignorance for sure.

Any takers , this time around.... @Spring Onion where art thou?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of He said make sense, only reunited is impossible.

Of course Pakistan is a fake country with no history, geography or culture to unite it. But he doesn't have to say it out loud.

katju is right about 90 percent idiot indians. I know because I am in rest 10 percent and victim of stupidity of those 90 percent.. :rofl:

90% of Indians feel the same way.:)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate.../171217-dear-indians-we-not-west-germany.html

I remember how Indians expressed their "non hegemonic apologies" at this thread and how my claims were "fake" of India not accepting Pakistan's sovereignty after 6 decades.

Don't confuse nostalgia(however silly) with hegemonic tendencies. Give it a few more years & what is left of the nostalgic elements will pass on. His opinion(on reunification) would be a big nightmare to most Indians. Other than the sentimental & the loony, there are no takers for that proposition.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate.../171217-dear-indians-we-not-west-germany.html

I remember how Indians expressed their "non hegemonic apologies" at this thread and how my claims were "fake" of India not accepting Pakistan's sovereignty after 6 decades.

I don't know why you guys are so insecure about us accepting your sovereignty . Does it matter what we think? What matters is our government's position.
Our government does not covet any of Pakistan's land while Pakistan is actively trying to get Indian land, thereby undermining Indian sovereignty.
AS always, Pakistanis ignoring the real threat to their sovereignty that's increasing everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom