What's new

Pakistan is a Defeated Force - Bangladesh PM Haseena

So much propaganda, you guys need to calm down over there... what happened to let cooler heads prevail?

Watch your mouth, Haseena.......:disagree: We were not defeated unless your father, along with other traitors, stabbed us in back and broke Pakistan into two with help of Indians...

We lost that war. I agree. We were defeated but we again came as strong and with more good morale...We also became nuclear power....We didn't give up....We r still not giving up...
:smitten::pakistan:

Aziz Kardeshim! Victories and losses aren't permanent, they come and go in a cyclic manner, as far as this Alem-i Hikmet is concerned. Any cursory look at history would suffice this. As for Ehl-i Iman, the most important thing is to settle oneself in a Merkez-i Yakin condition so that Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal is awarded. The rest are all details..

Now, let's examine what happened to BD folks, especially from the Pak army, who rebelled against Pak on behalf of the dark forces who wanted to take revenge for thousand years of Islam in the sub-continent. Many of them died in a state of Kufr and extreme tribulations which were made apparent to the onlookers. I'll cite two examples. One was a Colonel and he was awarded death sentence for inciting BD soldiers to kill their officers and rape their wives. Before hanging an Imam came to take his last Tevbe. He openly said he was a Kafir and would like to die in that state. Another was a Major General and killed BD president Ziaur Rehman. He was fleeing after the failed coup but was caught along with his family. What he saw last of his family was that the soldiers were forcibly taking them away - in BD army perspective no further explanations are required. As for him, he was bayoneted and killed in a most brutal manner by the very soldiers he used to command. They kicked his dead body into a sewage canal. Both of them were Gazis of 65 war but bed-baht took the best away from them. I think General Tikka Han and Niazi died at a ripe age on their own beds at their own homes surrounded by family members...

Last edited by a moderator:
According to her opinion also same

http://zeenews.india.com/news/asia/...kistan-calls-it-a-defeated-force_1936048.html

She said

"Pakistan is a defeated force. We defeated them in our Liberation War (in 1971), as a defeated force they can tell many things which matters little to us... Pakistan's view is nothing but the aspersion of a defeated party, which people of Bangladesh should consider in that manner,".

@A.P. Richelieu @Khan_21
---------------------------------------------------------

As far as i see Bangladesh dont matter for Pakistan after 1971, in my opinion to have embassy in Bdesh is also waste of money. Bangladeshi people dont like Pakistan and they will never like Pakistan, no purpose trying is my oppinion.

Last edited:
Its obvious she's trying to impress and suck up to Indians but not sure what treat she's hoping for at the end of it. I'm from the UK, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis get on very well here.

Not sure why she's stuck in the past and vomiting the same crap 24/7. Have some class and dignity and find something better to do aside from trying to stay in power by killing your own people and opposition by inventing boogeymen.

mujib was a fake revolutionary ha he copied stalin with cigar pipe haha copy cat wanabe .

Now, let's examine what happened to BD folks, especially from the Pak army, who rebelled against Pak on behalf of the dark forces who wanted to take revenge for thousand years of Islam in the sub-continent. Many of them died in a state of Kufr and extreme tribulations which were made apparent to the onlookers. I'll cite two examples. One was a Colonel and he was awarded death sentence for inciting BD soldiers to kill their officers and rape their wives. Before hanging an Imam came to take his last Tevbe. He openly said he was a Kafir and would like to die in that state. Another was a Major General and killed BD president Ziaur Rehman. He was fleeing after the failed coup but was caught along with his family. What he saw last of his family was that the soldiers were forcibly taking them away - in BD army perspective no further explanations are required. As for him, he was bayoneted and killed in a most brutal manner by the very soldiers he used to command. They kicked his dead body into a sewage canal. Both of them were Gazis of 65 war but bed-baht took the best out of them. I think General Tikka Han and Niazi died at a ripe age on their own beds at their own homes surrounded by family members...

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Where to begin with this gem of a post? That those who died in support of independence was a kufr. This is how Pakistan and their auxiliaries justified killing of Bengalis: they cease to be Muslims because they wanted to leave Pakistan. Never mind that Bengalis were on the forefront of the Pakistan Movement. And even to do this, Bangladeshi take pride in it. It's possible to be support the Pakistan movement and be a Bangladeshi nationalist. Hard to believe, but this is true.

As for the point of revenge for thousand years of Islamic rule on sub-continent, this is just laugh out funny. History is history. There's no changing it or arguing against fact, but what does this have to do with Bangladesh independence? Pakistan lost East Pakistan for the simple reason that it lost the hearts and minds of its people. Forget what India did or did not do. Please mull over that.

As for Niazi. He was made a scapegoat by Bhutto, stripped of his rank, decorations, and pension.

Mujib ur Rehman was a bastard and a traitor , let that be undisputed too

Mujib ur Rahman came from a good family background. We all know this. And he wasnt a traitor to Bengali Muslims. This all matters most. Make whatever undisputed in your dream, no one stopping.

Aziz Kardeshim! Victories and losses aren't permanent, they come and go in a cyclic manner, as far as this Alem-i Hikmet is concerned. Any cursory look at history would suffice this. As for Ehl-i Iman, the most important thing is to settle oneself in a Merkez-i Yakin condition so that Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal is awarded. The rest are all details..

Now, let's examine what happened to BD folks, especially from the Pak army, who rebelled against Pak on behalf of the dark forces who wanted to take revenge for thousand years of Islam in the sub-continent. Many of them died in a state of Kufr and extreme tribulations which were made apparent to the onlookers. I'll cite two examples. One was a Colonel and he was awarded death sentence for inciting BD soldiers to kill their officers and rape their wives. Before hanging an Imam came to take his last Tevbe. He openly said he was a Kafir and would like to die in that state. Another was a Major General and killed BD president Ziaur Rehman. He was fleeing after the failed coup but was caught along with his family. What he saw last of his family was that the soldiers were forcibly taking them away - in BD army perspective no further explanations are required. As for him, he was bayoneted and killed in a most brutal manner by the very soldiers he used to command. They kicked his dead body into a sewage canal. Both of them were Gazis of 65 war but bed-baht took the best out of them. I think General Tikka Han and Niazi died at a ripe age on their own beds at their own homes surrounded by family members...

history is not a cycle. the Ottoman empire is not coming back. Neither is Pakistani control over Bangladesh.

How many of the Mukti Bahini rebels suffered abnormal deaths ? Just using two examples to push your silly theories.

@Kaptaan Remember SHW is todays South Asia Napoleon as certified by one of her staunch supporters....she knows a thing or two about "defeat" ;).....everyone kow-tows to her, and she to no one! :enjoy:

Maybe her sheer hatred towards Pakistan might have something to do with her childhood or maybe she had some very bad experience. If you know what I mean. :azn:

I have met many Indian's who are actually very pro Pakistan but that does not mean anything. The collective represented in the form of the state is what matters - in this BD government.

No thanks. Bangladesh is what the Irish call "layvingz" - used, abused, wasted and dumped woman.

And let us not forget Bangladesh is the bast*ard child of Bangla Mukhti Bahini and Indian Army.
Going by that what would be pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom