What's new

Pakistan & Iran Joint Naval Drill

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Navy Agosta 90B Submarine spotted along with an Iranian Navy Destroyer in Iran's Southern waters undertaking a joint Naval exercise.

13466443_517513428453487_2880467805088232570_n.jpg

13501671_517513441786819_3335869620612551810_n.jpg

Pakistan Navy Agosta 90B Submarine spotted along with an Iranian Navy Destroyer in Iran's Southern waters undertaking a joint Naval exercise.

13466443_517513428453487_2880467805088232570_n.jpg

13501671_517513441786819_3335869620612551810_n.jpg
So Navies have taken the lead out there. Total Heartwarming and Welcoming move by the duo. Would love to see their Army units participating in counter terrorism exercises with Pakistan and the respective Air Forces carrying out mutual drills. Let the game begin.

P231 in the picture is a Kaman class missile boat.

Both Iranian destroyers Jamaran and Alvand along with a replenishment ship returned back to port after a naval drill with two Indian Navy missile frigates on May 29, 2016.

wwwenmehrnewscom/news/116875/Iran-India-launch-joint-naval-drill
?

P231 in the picture is a Kaman class missile boat.

Both Iranian destroyers Jamaran and Alvand along with a replenishment ship returned back to port after a naval drill with two Indian Navy missile frigates on May 29, 2016.

So?? Nobody asked anything about Indian navy then what exactly are you answering in your post?

We should cooperate each other. Their Navy is better than ours ,we should learn from them.

Good news!!
Great in fact!
I hope to see more cooperation between the two neighboring brotherly nations. We need to rise above the sectarian divides and rise together to face the challenges of coming times.

I m worry about one thing....Our closeness with Iran in military exercises/technologies may harm us as Iranians, close to Indians, will learn our tactics/tech/strategies and will then share it with India.....We need to watch out, our stupidity regarding Iran has already caused us much damage.....

@shah1398 what say?

We should cooperate each other. Their Navy is better than ours ,we should learn from them.
Good, their navy is better than ours, we can learn from them.

On what basis you're claiming this?

I m worry about one thing....Our closeness with Iran in military exercises/technologies may harm us as Iranians, close to Indians, will learn our tactics/tech/strategies and will then share it with India.....We need to watch out, our stupidity regarding Iran has already caused us much damage.....

@shah1398 what say?

On what basis you're claiming this?
Please elaborate your post bro---- last time I checked they were supplying us with diplomatic support ammunitions and fuel back in 71

Please elaborate your post bro---- last time I checked they were supplying us with diplomatic support ammunitions and fuel back in 71

That was the time when Raza Shah used to rule Iran, a friend of Pakistan. Since 1979, the iranian revolution came, Iran remains hostile and unfriendly towards Pakistan till today.

We should forget what Iran did in the past and should see what they are doing now. Damaging Pakistan's security, allowing Indians to operate on their soil....

Through exercises with us, they'll learn all our secrets and tactics and will possibly share it with Indians.

@shah1398 what say?

We are carrying out exercises with quite many countries ranging from US to ME and many other Nations. If such exercises are cause of criticle information passing over to our enemies then we wud stop doing so with US at very first instance. Frankly speaking these maneuvers and exercises are for close co ordination among respective armed forces and seldom the criticle tech (which otherwise is kept secret) is employed during it and if employed U never give access of it to the other partner. Living example of this fact is F-22 Raptor, which when deployed would be under guard 24/7 by US and so much so they had defined a certain radius in which any other non related person would not be allowed to enter. Dont know if its still in vogue but was very much there few years back.

Dear by that logic we will be lieft isolated in the world. It is all about interests and relation building. There is no reason why we cannot have mutual friends. The whole world does that. If we go by this logic, at the end of the day, it will be just us and China!! Not a very bright idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom