What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

How it is a different issue?

The terrorism against a group of people by another group of people (Just for the sake of saving you from frustration lets for a while replace the word Hindu-Muslim here) has been going on since decades in your land even before partition.

Now how swapping the word "Communal and riots" makes it different than any kind of terrorism?

@KRAIT: even after godhra Hindus inside trains had been dead in many other instances of fire breaking inside due to their own lack of knowledge. You cant blame others for that

Wah bhai Wah!!!!!... You are comparing a riot to an accident... There are people commit suicide... and you add them into riots ( because they burnt themselves).... Now i feel like singing the song of Usthad Hotel.... Appangelambadum.... ottakku chuttammayi... Ammayi chuttathu marumonukka.... Vattayi poyeee.. vattayi poyee....

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you saying, re-read it. Hindus burned after Godhara due to some accident is cequivalent to Hindus locked in a train and set ablaze by Muslim mob. :woot: :hitwall:

Worst counter argument ever read.

What i am saying that the same stupidity was there in Godhra accident.

Your own people said it was nothing like that.

So who did we arrest for it?

Godhra was accident muslims poured petrol on Hindus and by magic they were on fire? lol

So who did we arrest for it?

Godhra was accident muslims poured petrol on Hindus and by magic they were on fire? lol

Again it was our internal problem... indian muslims killed indian hindus.... It got nothing to do with pakistan.... Lets discuss 26/11... which we have something to do with each other....

Again it was our internal problem... indian muslims killed indian hindus.... It got nothing to do with pakistan.... Lets discuss 26/11... which we have something to do with each other....

It is worth discussing with sane members like Oscar who know the key issues and how to move ahead but there is some on here not naming any names that which to just speak utter crap.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/223638-26-11-attacks-evidence-let-role-presented-pakistani-court.html#post3685091

There is a good thread on 26/11 which is worth going through

How it is a different issue?

The terrorism against a group of people by another group of people (Just for the sake of saving you from frustration lets for a while replace the word Hindu-Muslim here) has been going on since decades in your land even before partition.

Now how swapping the word "Communal and riots" makes it different than any kind of terrorism?

Who started it??

Is it Indians(lets say for the sake of people who are totally biased and satisfy their egos by banning me) who started calling others infidels and they have no right to exist??

First you should know the difference between the mob justice and Judicial system of a Nation.

When a bunch of people who turn violent and goes out of control and do some kind of incidents out of frustration , it will come under Riot.

The Killings aftermath are hatred for each community that exists for over a long time, The GOI intervention and judicial trail comes under Civilization.

When a bunch of Barbarians who are trained to kill for the sake of 72 and are motivated with drugs during Fidayeen operation in Mumbai, You call it a terrorist attack since they are there to disrupt normal life of city and terrorize people.
When this attackers come across from a border of Pakistan it is seen as an act of declaration of war and meddling in other country's matters.

Why the hell this Rehman malik interferes and comments on India's Internal matter like Babri masjid??

Your mian rehman malik has said somany things... You believe all of them are right?????... Then i will give you his statements and then we will discuss 1 by 1... Can we????

@Andromache Is this terrorism ? Coz Webby says it isn't.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...bsent-armed-men-take-streets.html#post3700674

Lets clear definition of terrorism as per your norms. So that we can have a clear picture.

P.S. Webby, have to use this topic to clear out the confusion and difference of opinion.

Yes i personally assumes so.

the gang wars in Karachi are terrorism no doubt. These are NO different than babri Mosque terrorism, Mumbai terrorism, Golden temple terrorism, Godhra/Gujrat. Orrissa terrorism

Who started it??

Is it Indians(lets say for the sake of people who are totally biased and satisfy their egos by banning me) who started calling others infidels and they have no right to exist??

First you should know the difference between the mob justice and Judicial system of a Nation.

When a bunch of people who turn violent and goes out of control and do some kind of incidents out of frustration , it will come under Riot.

The Killings aftermath are hatred for each community that exists for over a long time, The GOI intervention and judicial trail comes under Civilization.

When a bunch of Barbarians who are trained to kill for the sake of 72 and are motivated with drugs during Fidayeen operation in Mumbai, You call it a terrorist attack since they are there to disrupt normal life of city and terrorize people.
When this attackers come across from a border of Pakistan it is seen as an act of declaration of war and meddling in other country's matters.

Why the hell this Rehman malik interferes and comments on India's Internal matter like Babri masjid??

Every govt is supposed to carry the trial. as far as RM comments, he as an individual can compare different forms of terrorism.

Orissa was communal not terrorism as was Babri riots.

Yes i personally assumes so.

the gang wars in Karachi are terrorism no doubt. These are NO different than babri Mosque terrorism, Mumbai terrorism, Golden temple terrorism, Godhra/Gujrat. Orrissa terrorism

Karachi is ur internal matter, India has no right to interfere. Babri, Mumbai, Amritsar, Orissa are INTERNAL MATTER of India, so Pakistan has no right to interfere, nor it's interior minister has the right to say anything on it, cases are filed in India, India is matured enough a country to take care of the perpetrators.

GOI should OBJECT to his comment.

@KRAIT You can wake up the people who are sleeping... but can you wake up people who are acting to be sleeping?????
Then I don't try. I like to stand there and let them fall asleep after getting tired of acting to be sleeping and when they do fall asleep, then I wake them up and then don't let them sleep. Double torture. Its pure sadistic but quite enjoyable. :D

Karachi is ur internal matter, India has no right to interfere. Babri, Mumbai, Amritsar, Orissa are INTERNAL MATTER of India, so Pakistan has no right to interfere, nor it's interior minister has the right to say anything on it, cases are filed in India, India is matured enough a country to take care of the perpetrators.

GOI should OBJECT to his comment.

Every one indian administration knows about the mouth of Rehman Malik... GOI may think he dont deserve a reply!!!!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom