What's new

Pakistan interested in buying 30-40 J-31s

It is still in very early stages of talk. The most important is PAF must committed to FC-31 project to inject funds that allow itnto advance further.

It's better for PAF to comfirm a few batches of FC-31 to speed up induction before talking about localize.
i heard that Chinees give PAkistan J11 And J10 AANd china send their own Ac su35 and j20 for gawader is that true?

Well I guess Pakistan needs 80+ J31 and at least 30-40 J-20s while some trucks like JH7b and J-16s... Perhaps in future some TFX A/Cs too.

Is it the deliberate attempt or mistake. That is very idiot of OP.. no stealth A/C is a 4th gen..It is a proper 5th gen A/C and its subsequent versions will be 5.5 gen.
Chinese 4th generation is 5th generation

i heard that Chinees give PAkistan J11 And J10 AANd china send their own Ac su35 and j20 for gawader is that true?
You heard wrong they don't have even more then 4 to 6 su35 at the moment

Don't worry sir. Pakistan is preparing to abolish it's civil government and we are backing the military establishment. Pakistan is looted regularly by this corrupt Nawaz Sharif regime and then they fail to provide security to their innocent civilians.

After military establishment, we would save enough money which is been often transferred by these corrupt politicians to their safe tax heavens. That money we can jointly invest in the formation of latest technology military weapons, aircrafts and destroyers. Pakistan has abundance of scientific talent but they move abroad seeing the dearth of opportunities here.
Well military regime is not better... give yourself a democraty, with equal rights & justice & opportunities... and work hard. with that you'll get yourself a good pakistani future.

that is great news and one expected

J-10's are unlikely.

A more advanced block of the JF-17 can be configured to a similar configuration of a J-10C.

Also its very early to call J-31 the future of the PAF fleet.

if you cal call F-35 AC Carrier Nuclear Subs :blah::blah::blah::blah:

i too can call anything the future fleet fleet of PAF or Army

if you cal call F-35 AC Carrier Nuclear Subs :blah::blah::blah::blah:

i too can call anything the future fleet fleet of PAF or Army
If you uhhh....read my post "elite member", you would find I had not mentioned either of those things.

j10c is better than any current or future f16 even f16in . it has confedential deadly avionics...except for payload which is higher in f16

nobody outside of China has checked those deadly avionics. it is unproven. if j-10 was f-16 caliber combat aircraft china would have sold them to make money.

China can gurantee Su-35 sales to PAF. Look out for the PLAAF Su-35. After China evaluate the Su-35, they will head to gwadar area and station there mainly for PAF uses. It might happen late 2017 or 2018. Russia has value China strategic partnership more than India. Same as how Russia defy India and approved China re sales of RD-93 engines to PAF.

will china pay pakistan to buy russian equipment ?

nobody outside of China has checked those deadly avionics. it is unproven. if j-10 was f-16 caliber combat aircraft china would have sold them to make money.

given the secracy with which china is working and that china developed an 1800 tr module radar for j20 , one can easily assume that china is wayyy forward and on par or better with west now

china intends to use its j10c against f35 very confidently so what makes u think f16 is in the league of j10c ?

given the secracy with which china is working and that china developed an 1800 tr module radar for j20 , one can easily assume that china is wayyy forward and on par or better with west now

china intends to use its j10c against f35 very confidently so what makes u think f16 is in the league of j10c ?
I do not know if the f-16 is superior to the j10c. i know what the f-16 can do. enough professionals around the world have used it and evaluated it. nobody really knows what the j10c does.

secrecy can imply that they are behind too

I do not know if the f-16 is superior to the j10c. i know what the f-16 can do. enough professionals around the world have used it and evaluated it. nobody really knows what the j10c does.

secrecy can imply that they are behind too
f16 is my fav jet btw....however china has a habit of not displaying its cutting edge weaponries , dunno why

30-40 is obviously an initial order. No doubt we are looking at potentially at many more in the coming years. I would go as far as saying that J-31 is Pakistan's front line fighter.

This is amazing. You speak as if we are operating them. Especially the last sentence

I support J-31 all the way. We need those J-31 birds on the double!
There is no choice! Its something or nothing!

Back
Top Bottom