What's new

Pakistan interested in buying 30-40 J-31s

Actually It is very confusing for Pakistan . From su35 to f35 to f22 to j20 to j31 all are available from respected countries, standing in que with compulsion and now Pakistan is so alone to decide.

Actually It is very confusing for Pakistan . From su35 to f35 to f22 to j20 to j31 all are available from respected countries, standing in que with compulsion and now Pakistan is so alone to decide.
The confusion is only on the part of internet warriors and arm chair generals. PAF has its course cut out and working towards it. Rest is just flights of fancy.
A

F35 and F22 will never be offered to Pakistan.
J-20 is not available to Pakistan at this time, maybe in the future.
Pakistan might be interested in Su-35 but there is no official request from Pakistan to Russia for it.

Pakistan has shown interest in J-31 and most likely will get it in 10 years.

Pakistan might be interested in Su-35 but there is no official request from Pakistan to Russia for it.

PAF had shown interestes in FC31 since year 2014.

Actually I am not saying all these from myself. It is all I read on PDF in last 15 days .

For countries whose economy depends on defense sales there is no such thing as never.

Some years back Russian will never supply weapons to Pakistan turned into Russia might supply weapons to Pakistan and then turned into Russia is supplying weapons to Pakistan.

Buying plane is not to buy toys we have to see cons and pros of the plane

dont know why i am feeling PAF will go for TFX and it is because:

1: according to the ACM Amaan, the PAF needs to think in terms of beyond fifth-generation designs, such as the J-20 and F-35.
2: By the time the PAF’s next-generation fighter will come to service, market would already be filled up with same class of fighter jets, so PAF should keep in mind the future threats and develop a solution that could harness the advances of tomorrow.
3: in pursuit of next generation fighter PAF will certainly do the partnership with any other country, and the first stop would be china but keeping in mind the future threats it is very possible that PAF can rather join the hands in Turkish TFX program

dont know why i am feeling PAF will go for TFX and it is because:

1: according to the ACM Amaan, the PAF needs to think in terms of beyond fifth-generation designs, such as the J-20 and F-35.
2: By the time the PAF’s next-generation fighter will come to service, market would already be filled up with same class of fighter jets, so PAF should keep in mind the future threats and develop a solution that could harness the advances of tomorrow.
3: in pursuit of next generation fighter PAF will certainly do the partnership with any other country, and the first stop would be china but keeping in mind the future threats it is very possible that PAF can rather join the hands in Turkish TFX program
It's good that it just yr opinion. PAF joining Turkish TFX is as good as zero. It a massive downgrade going for TFX. I give an example.

Why go for a paper Mig-21 (TFX)when F-16 (J-31)is already available?

If PAF goes for TFX, it will be purely political motivated and religion link with no beneficial and pile of money goes down the drain. PAF needs a fifth gen fighter in few years time and Turkish side is not able to deliver it in just short time.

It's good that it just yr opinion. PAF joining Turkish TFX is as good as zero. It a massive downgrade going for TFX. I give an example.

If PAF goes for TFX, it will be purely political motivated and religion link with no beneficial and pile of money goes down the drain. PAF needs a fifth gen fighter in few years time and Turkish side is not able to deliver it in just short time.
Can PAF wait until year 2030? India will be flying with 5th gen long time before that.

Can PAF wait until year 2030? India will be flying with 5th gen long time before that.

Well your line will be the one that gonna be used by China, to push Pakistan to buy those FC31...
But ppl have to understand that the FC-31 will not be available after few years. ( Near 2020) , and that is for China... For PAk maybe few years after.
In the End you can still be interested by joining the TFX program and still want few FC-31 as an early Backup...

All your theory is Zero... since we don't know what TFX will really be like... And I am 1x10^9 sure it will not be a MIG21 equivalent.... Ah ppl sometimes...

Well your line will be the one that gonna be used by China, to push Pakistan to buy those FC31...
But ppl have to understand that the FC-31 will not be available after few years. ( Near 2020) , and that is for China... For PAk maybe few years after.
In the End you can still be interested by joining the TFX program and still want few FC-31 as an early Backup...

All your theory is Zero... since we don't know what TFX will really be like... And I am 1x10^9 sure it will not be a MIG21 equivalent.... Ah ppl sometimes...
China push Pakistan to buy FC31? Where is your Genius theory coming from? I just state the fact. When TFX is ready, everything is too late for PAF. We have existing experience to run a 5th gen project, and Turkey doesn't. Do you think BAE can solve all the problem for you?

TFX is now just on paper, that's it.

China push Pakistan to buy FC31? Where is your Genius theory coming from? I just state the fact. When TFX is ready, everything is too late for PAF. We have existing experience to run a 5th gen project, and Turkey doesn't. Do you think BAE can solve all the problem for you?

TFX is now just on paper, that's it.

Pls don't jump like that... let's it be clean. Chine 5th gen aircraft where?? it's not even combat proven, so it's just "maybe". Chine gonna sell a paper spec with the FC-31 ( China don't even want it...). As for BAE , no they're not gonna sell dreams or problem solution, but THEY HAVE BACKGROUND into that, whatever it's with their new Stealth wing or F-35 and so on... You see the Difference?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom