Pakistan inducts new Electronic Warfare system

only strategic partner we have is CHina pretty much

Pakistan's strategic partners are US, China, Turkiye, Russia, Italy and Sweden

J10C - around 30+

YLC-2A radar(s)

Jf-17 block IIIs

New Submarines by 2028 ( total 8 )
Frigates

Wing long drones + Akinci drones + Bayraktar TB-2 drones + already working on locally Male UAVs.

& Now this news --

-- what's nexT ?? F16s block 72s or Ah1z helis or USA giving permission to turkey for engines so we can bUy Helis from Turkey ? I guess our plate 🍽️ is already full.....

When would be the right time to declare the war on India?

2028 seems too late.

Some of these times lines need to be expedited.

You forgot US, Saudi Arabia, UAE and what not and one must not forget we are a Major non-NATO ally as well. :nono:
There are always interests and money partners. Our only reliable strategic partners are China and Turkey to whom I take my hat off rest are just hot air.

A sanctioned Major non-NATO ally

A sanctioned Major non-NATO ally

As always we are the first in even getting sanctioned for being an ally, defies the meaning. I always wonder when are they going to take us out of that list or US have given up on that idea as you can only sanction so much and so far.
Any one have got any idea what music they will be playing when these ground based EW suites are being used on the Indian missiles, radars and electronics gadgets players. Last time when we met in the air the dog and cat sounds were on the menu this time round we should ask Cher to write something better.

Attachments

• AZM-Cognitive-EW.jpg
    AZM-Cognitive-EW.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 71
How effective would a ground based system be when fight is occuring at high altitudes??
not very

answer to S400, if fired upon jets inside Pakistani territory..
a ground based EW system can do nothing to protect airborne assets from enemy SAMs unless the airborne assets are very close to the ground

This was already planned, mostly like are chineses systems ground and airborne ew assets working in combo
now this is an effective solution, since airborne ew assets can provide high level cover while ground ew assets can provide low level cover

if you are hinting about the system inducted in PA then it was indigenous made by NRTC it was shown in media when Ge. Bajwa visited NRTC facilities.
that nrtc system is different one , additionally PA has been inducting some advanced chinese EW systems lately , but this EW system has been inducted by PAF.

not very

a ground based EW system can do nothing to protect airborne assets from enemy SAMs unless the airborne assets are very close to the ground

now this is an effective solution, since airborne ew assets can provide high level cover while ground ew assets can provide low level cover
The turks used Koral in conjunction TB2s, anka's and we can see the results in libya, syria and azerbaijan. The theory is simple blind the enemy radars or somewhat degrade their situational awareness and then send a low rcs, a low altitude drone and wreck havoc upon the sams. I think thats what we are trying to do with recent acquisition of turkish drones. The targets will be short to medium range sam systems of india like barak, akash, syder. While the airborne assets jf17s and f16s could be used for S400 in force. A truly cost effective solution this is. A combo of drones plus effective EW capabilities can really help us make up for our less no fighters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom