What's new

Pakistan, India will have to give up old attitude

If I would be Indian, I never favored Indian occupation there. But I can feel, even in India, now it is difficult to get back on this issue.
Here i am not trying to win any verbal war. I think, I would be the winner the day, when the area would be demilitarized. People would be given security, self determination and pride. All the Kashmiris, who are in the refugee camps in Pakistan, they will go back to the occupied Jammu & Kahsmir.
I am only with humanity. Nothing is India and Pakistan.
I believe, these sorts of issues are always started by world powers, politicians, armies and ammunition industry.
General public is used as a pawns in this game of power, money and lust.

That'd be great, Kashmir has immense tourism potential.

i hope most pakistanis are just like u :tup:
Friends :tup:

That'd be great, Kashmir has immense tourism potential.
Kashmir could be another Switzerland. Both countries could generate lots of revenue from Kashmir. The world will forget about Switzerland. Just imagine the day, when people would be lining up outside the consulates of India and Pakistan around the globe, to get the visa for Kashmir. Consulates would display a sign outside, no more visas for this year. Just imagine

Last edited:
Both countries should find out the venues in which they can jointly work. Starting from culture, education and health. Pakistani actresses are working in Indian movies. Pakistan should also start taking Indian actresses in their drama's and television industry.
Both countries should work on demilitarization of their areas. Starting from Kashmir, both of them should take our their forces from there and give the area under the control of paramilitary forces and gradually to civil security e.g. Police.

All what you say is well, but unfortunately none of this is viable because India's establishment has seldom reciprocated our gesture

All what you say is well, but unfortunately none of this is viable because India's establishment has seldom reciprocated our gesture

What has India not reciprocated?

Kashmir could be another Switzerland. Both countries could generate lots of revenue from Kashmir. The world will forget about Switzerland. Just imagine the day, when people would be lining up outside the consulates of India and Pakistan around the globe, to get the visa for Kashmir. Consulates would display a sign outside, no more visas for this year. Just imagine

Oh idk if they'll forget about Kashmir, but from my memory as a child, Kashmir was amazing. Akin to New Zealand but with history.

Big countries don't care about the small countries. It is like big countries over confidence. We have done the same thing with Bangladesh before 1970's. Our establishment and ruling elite didn't care about them. Ultimately they slapped on the west Pakistan's establishment and ruling elite and walked out.
Our establishment is still doing the same thing in Balushistan and FATA. A ruling elite is running the province with the help of civil and military establishment, Baluchistan is heaven for them. They are making lots of money, e.g. cross border smuggling of goods, even smuggling of petrol through Iran making these establishment millionaires.
Common man is crying in Baluchistan. After the earthquake, you have seen, the relief efforts were not there for the common people. People literally took their last breath under the cold sky.
Establishments are doing the same thing all over the world. It is the common man, who has to say NO to the establishment.
Why the Indian establishment will give the Kashmir, No way......
But look at the example of Germany, people did their efforts and ultimately it is a United Germany.
My point is, just take one issue and keep working on it. The time will come, nature itself make the way.
My issue is Kashmir's who are suffering the most. So they must be given liberty, freedom and security. Border restriction should be waived off. The region should be demilitarized.

What has India not reciprocated?

Oh idk if they'll forget about Kashmir, but from my memory as a child, Kashmir was amazing. Akin to New Zealand but with history.

The most apt description of Kashmir I have seen.

India will not budge on Kashmir, nor Siachen. I am not exactly connected emotionally with the Kashmir issue, so I am the worst person to ask for questions.

Realistically, the current diplomatic climate will survive for another 50 odd years. A better alternative is to get acclimated to this reality :mad:

:-)

It's a bit hard to keep the same attitude after you spent some time here :mad:

I speak for the Indian posters and their condescension as well.

I don't think, foreign offices of both countries, read posts on this forum. Neither the army headquarters on both sides, they give any damm to these posts. They even don't care about the media. Those folks know, they can turn around the media.
Whenever, I see any Pak, Indian army conflicts, I always take it, ammunation industry is at work. Whenever I see any politician is boiling the Kashmir issue. I think they still want to use this for their politics or money

:cray:

Last edited:
Big countries don't care about the small countries. It is like big countries over confidence. We have done the same thing with Bangladesh before 1970's. Our establishment and ruling elite didn't care about them. Ultimately they slapped on the west Pakistan's establishment and ruling elite and walked out.
Our establishment is still doing the same thing in Balushistan and FATA. A ruling elite is running the province with the help of civil and military establishment, Baluchistan is heaven for them. They are making lots of money, e.g. cross border smuggling of goods, even smuggling of petrol through Iran making these establishment millionaires.
Common man is crying in Baluchistan. After the earthquake, you have seen, the relief efforts were not there for the common people. People literally took their last breath under the cold sky.
Establishments are doing the same thing all over the world. It is the common man, who has to say NO to the establishment.
Why the Indian establishment will give the Kashmir, No way......
But look at the example of Germany, people did their efforts and ultimately it is a United Germany.
My point is, just take one issue and keep working on it. The time will come, nature itself make the way.
My issue is Kashmir's who are suffering the most. So they must be given liberty, freedom and security. Border restriction should be waived off. The region should be demilitarized.

Always keep the same stand. You'll find numerous bigots in the forum. But if you search a bit, you'll get good fellows as well. Bdw your posts are good mate. Keep it up!! :) :tup:

They reciprocated nicely in early times.But someguys in Pakistan sabotage it.That create a deep level mistrust in India.Time will take to heal that wound

Pakistan people must pressure on government of Pakistan very seriously.You guys must create civil society groups.
When a social problem or protest against government erupted for corruption ,security etc. Pakistan ruling elite diverted peoples
attention from that to kashmir at any cost.Large amount of defence budget is allocated to ISI And Pak military.No one in Pakistan care about that.In time Pak ruling elites specially general and officials use it as an opportunity.But development go down deeply.
Our Finance minister P.Chibambaram cut down defence budget last year while Chinese budget is 3 times than us .No one in India fear about that.In some years MoD will return balance in defence budget like 7000 crore return to Finance ministry itself for development.I think Pak people pressure on government establishments create a good alternative.

Establishment work like a slow poison. They give pill sweet poison. People in establishment definitely one of the most intelligent guys of their country. Establishment attracts those intelligent guys and then they give their brain to those establishments. With their intelligence, they create issues. Now the whole nation is focusing on those issues. But the establishment is making from those issues.
We have seen on the both sides, there are dealers of war industry, who are selling their ammunition at very high profits. If we see at the end only establishment is getting benefitted.
I am not assuming that my this post on this forum will all of a sudden change this situation. Neither i am thinking my words are going to change someones's mind on this forum.
Only thing, which I am doing at this time is showing my standing to those Kashmir's who are suffering. Someone is thinking them Indian agent and someone is thinking them as ISI agent.
I wish a day will come, when their sufferings would finish and they will live a happy and prosperous life.

I am not fighting India, Pakistan war on this forum.
I am just praying for Kashmir's and wish for the day, when they will live honorably.
What Indian Establishment is doing in Kashmir, our establishment is doing the same in Baluchistan, FATA and Northern areas.
Establishment always makes their safe haven. India, Pakistan, Europe and North America. A lot of books are written on these topics.
As a support of Kasmir's, I am standing for their rights. Not for anybody else.

Last edited:
It is India who is the problem creator, they are blocking our water, shelling in AJK & so on. Then they say we want peace!! BS.

It is India who is the problem creator, they are blocking our water, shelling in AJK & so on. Then they say we want peace!! BS.

That's what I am saying bigger establishment's have their big safe heaven. Kashmir is one of their safe heavens. Like Baluchistan and FATA are safe heaven for our Military and Civil Establishment.

The only solution is we have to go for more stronger SAFTA (South Asian free trade agreement).
It is just like playing chess. Where we put one pawn in front of another to block its movement. So in front of the establishment, we will put this business pawn. Corporates make the establishment weak.

Even that is not a very glittering dawn. We can see in the west how corporations are playing with government and people.

But i think now we are tired of establishment demon. Let's go for corporate vampire.

Lot of external force ll try to avert anything good between Indo-Pak .May it be some organisation or Neighbouring country.

They reciprocated nicely in early times.But someguys in Pakistan sabotage it.That create a deep level mistrust in India.Time will take to heal that wound

I guess some elements on both sides dont want peace.....

Establishment work like a slow poison. They give pill sweet poison. People in establishment definitely one of the most intelligent guys of their country. Establishment attracts those intelligent guys and then they give their brain to those establishments. With their intelligence, they create issues. Now the whole nation is focusing on those issues. But the establishment is making from those issues.
We have seen on the both sides, there are dealers of war industry, who are selling their ammunition at very high profits. If we see at the end only establishment is getting benefitted.
I am not assuming that my this post on this forum will all of a sudden change this situation. Neither i am thinking my words are going to change someones's mind on this forum.
Only thing, which I am doing at this time is showing my standing to those Kashmir's who are suffering. Someone is thinking them Indian agent and someone is thinking them as ISI agent.
I wish a day will come, when their sufferings would finish and they will live a happy and prosperous life.

I am not fighting India, Pakistan war on this forum.
I am just praying for Kashmir's and wish for the day, when they will live honorably.
What Indian Establishment is doing in Kashmir, our establishment is doing the same in Baluchistan, FATA and Northern areas.
Establishment always makes their safe haven. India, Pakistan, Europe and North America. A lot of books are written on these topics.
As a support of Kasmir's, I am standing for their rights. Not for anybody else.
all said and done what about the kashmiri hinuds , sikhs and pandits who were looted raped and dragged and uprooted from there lands by the pakistan sponsered islamick militants dont they have a right to return to the land of there ancesstors what is your point on them SIR

Back
Top Bottom