What's new

Pakistan India peace - What are benefits?

Yes. If Kashmir goes all Sunni regions will ask for special treatment. India will slowly cease to exist and she will eventually come under Islamic rule in that case. Even before the Kashmir conflict Pakistan considered us enemies. So yes, the general hate for our pagan culture, our unislamic way of life, our Gods or lack of them etc have and will continue to be reasons.

Secondly, I know Pakistan will never be friends with us. Even a partial peace has brought so much instability in your country. Think about the early 90a and before. You had peace because the entire country stood together with strong anti Hindu and anti India feelings. With time you have seen many of us as human beings instead of monsters. This does and has created problems.

India will stand the test of time. Because we will be having territorial integrity. Entirely. I hope you too as well. But peace with Pakistan is a non issue for India. It will be good, but we can do fine without it.

You sure its Sunni only? Damn sure, confirm ? ? ? :undecided:

If we hated your way of life I won't be taking my kids here in Pakistan to a Hindu doctor, that is what your forefathers told you. The hate arose when your state acted childishly, I mean there should be difference between how a state acts and how media acts.

Trying bro. But we have different rules. Granting the citizenship to these people is a long due necessity. Let's see. As for the 600000 figure...It was 800000 before..no? As often quoted by Hamid Gul.

Its 800000? :undecided: I have no idea............. but why you need so many for sheep. Sleeping sheep that cannot even stand for their rights.

Our army is there to protect our borders & keep our countrymen safe irrespective of his/her religion. It's really unfortunate that you see everything from a Muslim Vs Non-Muslim angle.

Your border....................... your countrymen.............. a response my younger brother would give me in childhood when he snatched my property from me.

And Muslim , Non Muslim is @SarthakGanguly specific reply, sorry if you took it otherwise.

What would happen to Kashmir?
liten faisal no one read no one in the world gives a flying ****on pakistani obsession with so called UN resolution on kashmir in the world not the british , french , russians , americans ,chinese or even arabs and pakistan is in no position to force india to deal with the issue on pakistani terms ...

.now what can pakistan do about it weather you like it or not no one is going to help your cause

and india certainly dosent wants good relations with pakistan on pakistani rules and pakistani establishment knows this hard fact

paistans onli card is that it can give a very short route to india for central asia but anation which hasent given us MFN status despite india giving it to pakistan unconditionalli for almost 1.5 decades india knows pakistan will never let indians make money by using pakistani route

hence india is making good realtions with every one else who wants mutualli beneficial relations be itbritisher ,frenchies , arabs , jews , russians,americans ,iranians or any one else for example pakistan deliberatelli tried toblock tranportaion coopration within SAARC nations now india has taken the other route we are having good and fruitfull relationships with everyone in thearea exept pakistan

so tell me who is the real looser india or pakistan

pakistan needs india more than india needs pakistan and if pakistan wants any good relation with us it has to be on indian terms .... owr way or highway plain and simple

whats your take on that the ballis in pakistani court take it or leave it

I would be able to go to Pakistan Punjab to look for my future bride without fearing for my life :D Till then Facebook :D

Your border....................... your countrymen.............. a response my younger brother would give me in childhood when he snatched my property from me.
And Muslim , Non Muslim is @SarthakGanguly specific reply, sorry if you took it otherwise.
And you think Indian Army is there in Kashmir just to put down separatists. For that we don't really need our army. We could get the job done by CRPF. Our army is there to protect our country from a very hostile neighboring nation and also from their usual mischievous tactics including supporting,funding & coordinating cross boarder terrorism.

so tell me who is the real looser india or pakistan
Both...see how many people we have lost on our side, toll of 4 wars is in front of us....the number of armed forces we lost to defend a so called waste and inhabitable land Siachen is mind boggling....50K+ Kashmiris and still counting...enormous amount of human and property loss in so many terrorist attacks in length and breadth of this country...in short we both are loosing a lot...however internet warriors like us only ignore such things....

pakistan needs india more than india needs pakistan and if pakistan wants any good relation with us it has to be on indian terms .... owr way or highway plain and simple
Just explained above....US had Canada and was a big reason why it prospered like anything...Pakistan could have been India's canada...however all we have done is to stop each other from enjoying the full potential of our resources...

Both...see how many people we have lost on our side, toll of 4 wars is in front of us....the number of armed forces we lost to defend a so called waste and inhabitable land Siachen is mind boggling....50K+ Kashmiris and still counting...enormous amount of human and property loss in so many terrorist attacks in length and breadth of this country...in short we both are loosing a lot...however internet warriors like us only ignore such things....

Just explained above....US had Canada and was a big reason why it prospered like anything...Pakistan could have been India's canada...however all we have done is to stop each other from enjoying the full potential of our resources...
no cost is higher than your security and self respect be it 1948 , 1965, 1971 or 1999 it was pakistan that was at fault and agrassor and that too todeviate attention of pakistani population from there interior probems and mismangemnt

peace is ok but not at cost of blood on innocents and owr own nation self respect and rules dictated by the agrassor

You sure its Sunni only? Damn sure, confirm ? ? ? :undecided:

If we hated your way of life I won't be taking my kids here in Pakistan to a Hindu doctor, that is what your forefathers told you. The hate arose when your state acted childishly, I mean there should be difference between how a state acts and how media acts.

Its 800000? :undecided: I have no idea............. but why you need so many for sheep. Sleeping sheep that cannot even stand for their rights.

Actually Islamic separatism is a recent phenomenon. Part of it has roots in the British dirty games against the ottomans.

You also misunderstood the hate between India and Pakistan as something that's uniform. It's not. People can be friendly at times, religions can be mixed. But the fuse will remain short. Some more than others. I have no issues to invite you and even let you stay in a room where we worship, that is the Puja room. But there are far too many Zarvans in your midst to spoil the experience for me in the morning. Plus, let's face it. Pakistan's creation itself has made it practically impossible to come to terms with India. I am talking about the nature, that is the Direct Action Day, not the separation itself. If we can live peacefully, why draw a stupid imaginary border on the ground?

There are no answers to that question. :(

Last edited:
Actually Islamic separatism is a recent phenomenon. Part of it has roots in the British dirty games against the ottomans.

You also misunderstood the hate between India and Pakistan as something that's uniform. It's not. People can be friendly at times, religions can be mixed. But the fuse will remain short. Some more than others. I have no issues to invite you and even let you stay in a room where we worship, that is the Puja room. But there are far too many Zarvans in your midst to spoil the experience for me in the morning. Plus, let's face it. Pakistan's creation itself has made it practically impossible to come to terms with India. If we can live peacefully, why draw a stupid imaginary border on the ground?

There are no answers to that question. :(
I just read this book
Buy Fighting to the End: The Pakistan Army's Way of War Book Online at Low Prices in India | Fighting to the End: The Pakistan Army's Way of War Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.in

And its analysis is amazing.

And you think Indian Army is there in Kashmir just to put down separatists. For that we don't really need our army. We could get the job done by CRPF. Our army is there to protect our country from a very hostile neighboring nation and also from their usual mischievous tactics including supporting,funding & coordinating cross boarder terrorism.
There are roughly 200000 troops in the valley not counting the jnk police. Plus, many face China and not Pakistan. If we kept 600k troops in Kashmir, a single paradrop on the Nehru tunnel would have encircled them. Pakistan would have conquered the rest of the country long back.

I respect their soldiers. Also their non coms. But not the top brass. A bunch of greedy elitist corrupt and inefficient opportunists. We did one thing right in the beginning. We established Sainik schools to make soldiers from the roots instead of picking it from the cream.

Your property? I never able to understand this.

BTW, have you check Chinese stance on AP, or Indian stance on Askai Chin? Yes they want this, and PLA never compromise this, but still China or India behave lot lot mature in this area? Why?

Because both country knows current status quo is most beneficial to all, but that against the Pakistan philosophy. They never accept status quo, even if this hurting itself.

And India, never allow Pak to change the status quo.Whatever the possibilities are. Ultimately Pak have to accept current border, to live peacefully.

Siachen is a wasteland. Nothing grows there. Will you cut your head off when you lose your hair?

No country in world, no country, even if it is so much costly ever compromise its sovereignty over a territory. And thats a harsh reality.

Last edited:
Kashmir is an integral part of India and there can be no peace between India and Pakistan... End of story! Discuss something which is worthy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom