What's new

Pakistan India peace - What are benefits?

Ok lets say Pakistan and India resolve their differences finally. Border disputes are settled. Peace treaty is signed.

What next?

All I can think of is more cricket matches and tomatoes crossing the wagah border. What else could happen?

Both economies will improve. But seems a utopian dream, similar to the dream of the unification of both nations.

Will never happen because Kashmir will always remain a flashpoint for both nations as Pakistan can never give up their claim and India can never give up an inch of her territory.

What is possible some day, (not in the near future though) is that both countries can decrease hostilities somewhat, (completely is out of the question) and improve trade. This will also improve both economies, and the living conditions of the populations marginally. But this is dependent on whether the Pakistani army allows it to happen or not.

CAR means central Asian Region.:angry: . Ok, we realized your importance and you bring us to table ...now what...what is you bring on table...for Kashmir. India will discuss till the end of world, but what will be output. To get Kashmir you need to offer equally important matter/thing on table.(don't say peace we already got it).

We will save you the shame of being split into numerous smaller states. Is it enough ......................... or you want something in field of ancient science and technology?

We will save you the shame of being split into numerous smaller states. Is it enough ......................... or you want something in field of ancient science and technology?
1. Can you elaborate, how will you split us?........
2. Have some decency ,discuss if you wanted, don't initiate trolling.

1. Can you elaborate, how will you split us?........

Do you think you occupy Kashmir out of love for the people of Kashmir?

2. Have some decency ,discuss if you wanted, don't initiate trolling.

I see decent people don't get elected in India, is that what you are implying? What did I do? I simply offered the popular ancient science and technology stuff, because the geographical importance alone is not enough for you, and I am not talking about land routes only.

Do you think you occupy Kashmir out of love for the people of Kashmir?

I see decent people don't get elected in India, is that what you are implying? What did I do? I simply offered the popular ancient science and technology stuff, because the geographical importance alone is not enough for you, and I am not talking about land routes only.
No, there is no such thing like love, hate, humanity ..in National Politics.We need Kashmir for its immense strategic importance. another thing we didnt occupy it we get it by legally.
I am not implying anything, just wanted to stay this discussion on good path.

T
What ever makes you happy. initial 2000s, Pakistan was always top choice for arab for healthcare. It only changed once security situation was got bad. But For Pakistanis, it's still better then rest of the world.

And Pakistanis aint going India for health care.
They are already coming folk.

No, there is no such thing like love, hate, humanity ..in National Politics.We need Kashmir for its immense strategic importance. another thing we didnt occupy it we get it by legally.
I am not implying anything, just wanted to stay this discussion on good path.

And what strategic importance it holds for you? Okay suppose you may not be occupying Kashmir, how about when major populace of an area is not happy and you are acting against their will that is called Zabardasti...........

And what strategic importance it holds for you? Okay suppose you may not be occupying Kashmir, how about when major populace of an area is not happy and you are acting against their will that is called Zabardasti...........
Water and to keep eye on both China and Pakistan.
Yes , it is zabardasti...so what...only problem in your line is "When"...I am sure It will never come in future.

Water and to keep eye on both China and Pakistan.

Does this leave any space for peace? And strategic importance of Kashmir for you is that you cannot move an inch back from there, the day you do that India will be split in half across its map.

Yes , it is zabardasti...so what...only problem in your line is "When"...I am sure It will never come in future.

So you agree that you are occupying Kashmir.

Not gonna happen. More than border issues, indian mentality is the problem, which other indian neighbour is happy with them?

Ok lets say Pakistan and India resolve their differences finally. Border disputes are settled. Peace treaty is signed.

What next?

All I can think of is more cricket matches and tomatoes crossing the wagah border. What else could happen?

Does this leave any space for peace? And strategic importance of Kashmir for you is that you cannot move an inch back from there, the day you do that India will be split in half across its map.

So you agree that you are occupying Kashmir.
No because...as i said earlier we already got peace in valley.
No ,we are not moving inch back from, most acceptable solution is only to convert LOC to IB, we dont wish higher or lower than this..
I never say we occupy it, please read my last post carefully.

No because...as i said earlier we already got peace in valley.
No ,we are not moving inch back from, most acceptable solution is only to convert LOC to IB, we dont wish higher or lower than this..
I never say we occupy it, please read my last post carefully.

I wish our (Pakistan's) location was somewhat like New Zealand.

According to your post you think people of Indian Occupied Kashmir are happy, very happy, very very happy. Then remove your 600k+ army from there and hold a plebiscite once and for all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom