What's new

Pakistan, India may play 3 ODIs this year

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score

ISLAMABAD: After going through cold period of mutual relations of two neighboring countries i.e. Pakistan and India, the Cricket Boards of both nations are in process of organizing three-match one day international series between the two arch rivals in 2011.

The Cricket Boards of both countries are trying to find a slot in the busy international commitments of both countries to conduct the ODI series. It is pertinent to mention here that the bilateral peace process between India and Pakistan is just started with the Indo-Pak ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 semi final match played at Mohali which was halted after the Mumbai attack on 26th November 2008.

Pakistani Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gillani visited Chandigarh on the special invitation of his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh which laid the foundation of restarting the peace dialogue. “We want to restart cricket ties with India. Negotiations are underway and nothing has been finalised as yet,” Gillani said.

The news was also confirmed by Pakistan Cricket Board’s Chief Operating Officer Subhan Ahmed that both Cricket Boards are making effort to arrange a ODI series between the two countries in this year.

where????????????????? better it should happen in pakistan, fk it if they demand neutral venue or in india

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Nowadays, India Australia match is more interesting then India Pakistan.

ok, so dont watch pak india match....

Agree, and intensity is increasing even more and more in Ind vs Aus matches ...

@topic..

where will these matches will happen? pakistan?

where????????????????? better it should happen in pakistan, fk it if they demand neutral venue or in india

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

ok, so dont watch pak india match....

It is not going to happen in Pakistan- do the Indian players have a death wish?? The SL team got attacked so what chance do the MOST HATED nation's (INDIA) team have??

+ since when is it safe to hold matches in Pakistan?? No matches have taken place since SL attack so waht makes you think the situation has changed?? and the Indian team aren't going to be Guinea pigs.

It is not going to happen in Pakistan- do the Indian players have a death wish?? The SL team got attacked so what chance do the MOST HATED nation's (INDIA) team have??

+ since when is it safe to hold matches in Pakistan?? No matches have taken place since SL attack so waht makes you think the situation has changed?? and the Indian team aren't going to be Guinea pigs.

applying your logic, no team must play in india after mumbai attacks

We should play in Pakistan. I am positive security can be arranged.

Agree, and intensity is increasing even more and more in Ind vs Aus matches ...

@topic..

where will these matches will happen? pakistan?

India vs Aus & India vs SA is good

what these matches have to do with pak indo matches, are indians beginning to troll here??? i may also state that i prefer pak proteas or pak aussie or pak lanka match but it has ot to do witn pak indo matches??? if u r not interested than dont watch it simple, why whine abt it??

applying your logic, no team must play in india after mumbai attacks

what are you talking? there are so many sporting events held in India including biggies like Commonwealth games , cricket world cup , IPL etc. At IPL best foreign players participating.

We should play in Pakistan. I am positive security can be arranged.

1. Are u serious?? They can't defend governor, minister or banazir bhutto that all current killings. It will take at least 5-6 years to improve the situation its just the tip of the ice burg the situation is getting worse day by day.

2. And if terror activities India not stopped at once and the day manmohan singh will gone you can't predict the situation over there.

3. Last but not the least why should we play with them??

4. what will we get out of this peace or friendship or stoppage of terror against India??

1. Are u serious?? They can't defend governor, minister or banazir bhutto that all current killings. It will take at least 5-6 years to improve the situation its just the tip of the ice burg the situation is getting worse day by day.

2. And if terror activities India not stopped at once and the day manmohan singh will gone you can't predict the situation over there.

3. Last but not the least why should we play with them??

4. what will we get out of this peace or friendship or stoppage of terror against India??

who blew samjhota express????? and i agree a cricket match will not hindutwas stop killing pakistan while visiting india

it will be better if the match is held in india or in sa love there grounds

Playing in Pakistan is definitely not an option. There are so many terrorist groups who will fight each other for the chance to have a go at our players. However, I am all for an Indo -Pak series, if only for the opportunity to beat them again. We have to take care of our own garden variety of 'pitch diggers' though.

Back
Top Bottom