What's new

Pakistan, India may play 3 ODIs this year

Better venue will be Sarjah, or include Sri lanka is a tri-series tournament and organize the match in Sri Lanka.

Nowadays, India Australia match is more interesting then India Pakistan.

lolz i wonder why the whole Indian public had gone mad after the semi final of Pakistan vs India was about to be staged.

It didn't happen for quarter finals of India vs Australia

applying your logic, no team must play in india after mumbai attacks

there was 9/11 in usa blasts in london and now russia...so all the teams world over should stop going to USA,UK and Russia for various sports??:what:

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

lolz i wonder why the whole Indian public had gone mad after the semi final of Pakistan vs India was about to be staged.

I agree,India Pakistan matches are out of the world! :smitten: :D

I dont think we should be holding a bilateral series against Pakistan atlesat in near future.. this is my personal opinion... if we do then it makes the GOP get a little eased in our relations which is not good for India... from Indian prospective right now its pakistan who wants a dailouge with India more then India wants looking at the ground situation in both the countries...

The ground situation in India is much better as terrorism activities are considerably down for the last 4 years...

And about Sharjah ... i don think we would ever see a match there ...... we would never know how many matches were fixed when there was cricket being played there.... alll the stuff has been swept under the carpet

I agree,India Pakistan matches are out of the world! :smitten: :D

Nah! 99.99% of Indians won't agree with you. India-Pakistan cricket match is the ultimate source entertainment for us. But some recent scams has maligned the image of Pakistani cricket team to some extent.

only because it was w world cup India Pakistan match.... for a normal match i would still prefer India Australia match as a high profile match these days

Nah! 99.99% of Indians won't agree with you. India-Pakistan cricket match is the ultimate source entertainment for us. But some recent scams has maligned the image of Pakistani cricket team to some extent.

Yeah.. i would like to correct myself..India Pakistan matches are the source of entertainment just because of the rivalry between 2 nations in the past...
But going by the quality of cricket played India Australia and India South Africa are the best ones and the most technically perfect matches!

Yeah.. i would like to correct myself..India Pakistan matches are the source of entertainment just because of the rivalry between 2 nations in the past...
But going by the quality of cricket played India Australia and India South Africa are the best ones and the most technically perfect matches!

Also include England in that list.

i think we will be sending our B grade team for that series. guess why?

yes youngsters, the ones which have not played much of international cricket or the debutants.

oh brother the terrorist wont care if they are youngsters or seniors we cannot afford to send any of our players to pak

Naah these rumors can always be heard. indo-pak matches are a far cry. Also the schedule of indian team is so tight that it would be impossible to include another tournament. Playing in pakistan is a strict no no unless it allows indian NSG and IAF choppers to guard the national team on pakistan soil. We don't even trust their security forces when they can kill their own governors and be declared as a hero by the public!!:police:

do we know if any insurance company has come forward to insure indian players.. jsut in case they decide to go to pakistan??:P

on a serious note.. time is still not right for indian team to visit pakistan. it has nothing to do with politicsal situation, but due to the security concerns. if they want to play at neutral venues.. then i'm all for it!!

Back
Top Bottom