What's new

Pakistan, India have a lot to gain from mutually beneficial trade: Shehbaz Sharif

You are the secretary of the QUAD forum, like every shit mongering done through that forum would be dumped on you, and every screw-up would be labeled Indian clerical error. I guess your govt. also got tired of it, and started to stall that's why Americans also clammed up and formed AUKUS, a more practical alliance.

Seriously, if u say China stopping short of completely bending you over backwards is 'helpful behaviour' then I need not to argue anymore.😄😁

Last I checked it was the Chinese foreign minister how came to India seeking an appointment with Modi only to be asked to meet our Foreign minister.

So who is bending over backwards ? lol.

Either way, AUKUS or no, QUAD is a reality and this reality is only growing stronger with every passing day with a wide range of engagement that will build a firm foundation for the future.

There is nothing more you CAN say.

Pakistan has nothing to offer to India on trade whereas India can flood the Pakistan market with it's products.

We are very lucky. PPP and PML-N are champions of turning Pakistan into a powerhouse like Germany.

Last edited:
Last I checked it was the Chinese foreign minister how came to India seeking an appointment with Modi only to be asked to meet our Foreign minister.

Either way, AUKUS or no, QUAD is a reality and this reality is only growing stronger with every passing day with a wide range of engagement that will build a firm foundation for the future.

Evidence?

There will never be a merger as your armed forces will be destroyed doing so. After this it will be the liberation of occupied Kashmir.
My elders destroyed your occupation, it's not happening again.
Your population is ageing fast, your population has one of the worst sex ratios on the planet. You pose little threat.
You are also piggy in the middle between us and China.
Stop writing fantasies here.

I think we can agree on stop writing fantasies here.

That is now what people like Showbaz want. Bajwa and Showbaz don't care about Kashmir.

Yeah, its almost as if they care more about pakistan.

Crazy or wat ?

Evidence?

Then what is the need for this thread ?

Its not based on the statement of any Indian leader.

In any case Khan is not around any more , is he ? So clearly his line of though is not in favour among those who matter in pakistan.

Shahbaz will be gone quicker than you can say "no negotiation".
Those who matter are the people and they despise India, any more questions?

Yes so avoid writing about Azad Kashmir and Gilgit.

Shahbaz will be gone quicker than you can say "no negotiation".
Those who matter are the people and they despise India, any more questions?

Why would I care if its shabaz or imran on that seat ? both are irrelevant to us and Indian stand is pretty clear, whoever sits wherever.

As for what the people think, since when have they or that mattered in pakistan ?

Pakistan has nothing to offer to India on trade whereas India can flood the Pakistan market with it's products.
1654175361767.png

Majority of Pakistan's import from India seems to be cotton. This is important for Pakistani textile industry and it should be imported from the cheapest source. I also remember that Indian western states used to import cement from Pakistan.

Why would I care if its shabaz or imran on that seat ? both are irrelevant to us and Indian stand is pretty clear, whoever sits wherever.

As for what the people think, since when have they or that mattered in pakistan ?

That's fine and our stance is clear we want nothing to do with you. Why do you keep on telling us about the Indian stance when it is irrelevant in the long-term?
Kashmir can be worked through in other ways, no need to talk to India about it.

Yeah, its almost as if they care more about pakistan.

Crazy or wat ?

Above source is indian therefore it is not credible and is likely to be FAKE NEWS:

Haha... last I checked,it was India who had to move an unprecedented 100,000+ troops to the northern frontier, to support their bent over posture.

India is essentially getting dumped everywhere by the US because it is an no-show at every strategic juncture. It acts tough like Israel but becomes The Bahamas at the last moment. You did you dance for over a decade in Afghanistan, but were left red-faced on the question of withdrawal, where Americans literally grounded you from every serious meeting.Same thing will happen in these forums. I have lost count how many times POTUS has met Modi and his predecessors, yet nothing earth shattering substantial, same hand shake, crap chorus about China and Pakistan, and bye bye 😄😁

The local population is free to "rise up" and vote against the current government. They are free to "rise up" and gather public support for their being "terrorised".
Are you retarded, senile or just Indian???

How the Fûck are you asking a minority to get it's right through "votes" ???? stupidest sentence I've ever read .....

fraandship kallo. paisai bana lo.. party !

1654176130134.png

varna loss me he rahoge jab tak jung ke chakkar me lagai rahoge !

Punjab and India has a lot to gain not Pakistan, after all it was Punjabis that said we are same people divided by a line,

Back
Top Bottom