What's new

Pakistan India Border/LOC Status-Update-Discussion

Stop lying Sanghi.
The Instrument of Accession was neither presented to the United Nations nor to Pakistan.
And it's not registered with the Secretariat of the United Nations.

You should be doing a detailed thread in wake of recent times ..... why waste time on useless hindu extremists.

Haha, so you conveniently ignore the point to make unfounded assertions. You didnt have to waste so much time for this nonsense. I very well know about the mentioned territories. You said it was about "peoples support". Tibet and Balochistan werent against annexations against peoples will ? Hongkong and Taiwan may differ but still are against peoples will.

@waz @Dubious .. Can we ban this street shitter ..

Please check your private msg as well

Why compare Indian kashmir with Pakistan side of kashmir, where there is peace. Compare it with region where your army has been deployed to pacify the local population and then compare the level of opression/genocide.

Dudes... Don't fall for the baits deployed by street shitters.. They are deliberately trying to conflate a disputed territory with an internationally recognized established province. This is clear disinformation and trolling. This is their attempt to deflect from authoritarian annexation of kashmir

@waz @Eagle @Dubious ... Look into this.. This is clear disinformation attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noted
How do I pm you something ?... It is very relevant to the current member who you just banned.
I didn't ban anyone...Both were on their last strike...

I am not sure why anyone would troll when on last strike!

What did he say that could warrant being banned?
Do you really think his statement about Balochistan wasn't a troll statement?

Noted
How do I pm you something ?... It is very relevant to the current member who you just banned.
I have opened a PM please check your messages

Pakistan has also changed the status of Kashmir by ceding part of it to China. LoC and IWT remained unaffected then also.

1) Pakistan hasn't ceded any part of Kashmir to China, it has actually acquired 750 miles of territory previously administered by China.

2) Read provision 1 of Article XI of IWT. Nothing constitutes violaton of the treaty other than denying the use of waters of rivers and matters related to it. Even India abrogating article 370 is not a violation of IWT itself.

3) The Sino-Pak boundary agreement of 1963 does not change the status of Kashmir as it is 'provisional'.
The article 6 clearly states :

“The two parties have agreed that after the settlement of the Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India, the sovereign authority concerned will reopen negotiations with the Government of the People’s Republic of China on the boundary, as described in Article Two of the present agreement, .."

Pakistan doesn’t recognize the instrument of accession, am I correct?

And with the abrogation of Article 370, nor does India
Your point?

1) Pakistan hasn't ceded any part of Kashmir to China, it has actually acquired 750 miles of territory previously administered by China.

2) Read provision 1 of Article XI of IWT. Nothing constitutes violaton of the treaty other than denying the use of waters of rivers and matters related to it. Even India abrogating article 370 is not a violation of IWT itself.

3) The Sino-Pak boundary agreement of 1963 does not change the status of Kashmir as it is 'provisional'.

“The two parties have agreed that after the settlement of the Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India, the sovereign authority concerned will reopen negotiations with the Government of the People’s Republic of China on the boundary, as described in Article Two of the present agreement, .."

And with the abrogation of Article 370, nor does India
Your point?
then why make such a big deal over its repeal?

then why make such a big deal over its repeal?

It's not about Article 370 (which we did not recognize anyways), it's about the Indian agression and intent.
This move by India has no bearing on the disputed status of Kashmir under international law, nor does it (itself) change anything on the ground. However, it does give us a long awaited opportunity to take India to task.

It's not about Article 370 (which we did not recognize anyways), it's about the Indian agression and intent.
This move by India has no bearing on the disputed status of Kashmir under international law, nor does it (itself) change anything on the ground. However, it does give us a long awaited opportunity to take India to task.
And how will you go about doing that?

The promise made by indian PM to kashmiris
ndj51qi2axe31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom