What's new

Pakistan India Border/LOC Status-Update-Discussion

Kub?
Sometimes I wonder if you people make your own speeches while he is talking
O bhai. Hafiz Saeed andar nai hua? National Action plan ke tehat kitne tanzeemo me lagadi pabandi. Bhai itna batado jo Mazhabi tanzeeme Kashmir ke liye rallies nikalti thi wo kahan dafan hogayein ab

For nothing, havent done anything that has pleased any of our complaints. Their bs narrative has always found a safe haven here, on PDF. Why do you think that would be? Simply because the Pakistanis here acted civilized with these folks. Why do you think our elders came up with says like "saying ram ram and having a knife in their sleeves"? I'll tell you why. It's because they had understood what these people were and they knew how to deal with them.
I am not to please your complaints but to moderate the forum.

I am not to please your complaints but to moderate the forum.
I didn't say me now did I? I said we as in the whole pakistani community here. Go look at the thread by waz and the numbers and comments are more then enough to back up my statements.

O bhai. Hafiz Saeed andar nai hua? National Action plan ke tehat kitne tanzeemo me lagadi pabandi. Bhai itna batado jo Mazhabi tanzeeme Kashmir ke liye rallies nikalti thi wo kahan dafan hogayein ab
bhai heres a theory!

ya sab by design ho raha hai phalay hanari cute leadership na modi ko khush karnay keh liye pro kashmiri leaders ko arrest kia takkay koi internal unrest na ho!

ya kis international community ko khush karna chaa rahay hain jis ko Israel ka zulm nazar nai atta usko! jis ko pallet guns nazar nai aye usko!!

ya sab aik drama hai our leadership was aware and had an agreement!

i hope i am wrong i hope we fight and resist;

we all have to die one day we might as well go down fighting and with pride!

This don't happen on your whims and demands

I didn't say me now did I? I said we as in the whole pakistani community here. Go look at the thread by waz and the numbers and comments are more then enough to back up my statements.
Well that was a one night go and it is only Internet can't be compared...It was like Feb 2019

Jahil admi khud to FATF FATF wali buk buk laga rehta tha sara din forum par aor ab tum keh rhay ho keun ban kia... Country ha yeh ksi ka ghar nhi.. Jo kuch ho raha ha according to policy ho raha ha... India ko respond bhi mily ga laken wakt halat daikh kar... I personally think we should wait for Takiban America deal.. We cant afford 2 side war... Aor govt, army zeyada behtar janti ha.. Aaap janab itny akal na dikhao idhar..

Jahil admi khud to FATF FATF wali buk buk laga rehta tha sara din forum par aor ab tum keh rhay ho keun ban kia... Country ha yeh ksi ka ghar nhi.. Jo kuch ho raha ha according to policy ho raha ha... India ko respond bhi mily ga laken wakt halat daikh kar... I personally think we should wait for Takiban America deal.. We cant afford 2 side war... Aor govt, army zeyada behtar janti ha.. Aaap janab itny akal na dikhao idhar..
Tu ne ki hogi buk buk meine nahi

I think we should wait and watch rather than jumping to conclusions. As pointed out by someone earlier, the raison d'être of the PA is this issue(for sake of argument, otherwise every country has an army, dispute or otherwise). What amazes me is that keyboard warriors think they get the point and the deep state doesn’t ? I don’t believe the GoP/PA will let it slide.

Fed up with the biased moderation and selective deletion of posts on PDF. It's just my ideological commitment to the Kashmir cause that brings me back here .. temporarily of course

We need a detailed thread from you. Come on now.

Fed up with the biased moderation and selective deletion of posts on PDF. It's just my ideological commitment to the Kashmir cause that brings me back here .. temporarily of course

Need you to be on this forum

Particularly to comment on legalities of Kashmir issue that bharatis lie about to justify their oppression and occupation

How about instead of playing all these games resolve the Kashmir issue by turning LOC into international border? Kashmiris become citizens of Pakistan and India respectively.

Open the gates on both sides and let people from each country visit each other.

Instead of all this war-mongering....it's time to think seriously and solve this issue for once and all.

No

LOl, ofcourse but that is only because, you are a hypocrite and liar.

Refer to any neutral source, not even 1/5 th people have died in Kashmir..in last 70 years(since kashmir became our integral part ) , than what you acheived in your integral part in 7 months.

There is only communication black out in Kashmir..to stops rumours from spreading .to avoid unecessary casualties... Other wise all media outlets are reporting from Kashmir..24×7 , including local kashmiri ones.

STFU sanghi rat

This is not your RSS shakha where you sniff each other as$ while sharing more and more lies to each other

You failed with your attempt to give legal cover for your day light robbery now wait for what is coming to you

Last edited:
Need you to be on this forum

Particularly to comment on legalities of Kashmir issue that bharatis lie about to justify their oppression and occupation

No

STFU sanghi rat

This happened is not your RSS shakha where you sniff each other as$ while sharing more and more lies to each other

You failed with your attempt to give legal cover for your day light robbery now wait for what is coming to you

Why not?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom