What's new

Pakistan India Border/LOC Status-Update-Discussion

O bhai. Hafiz Saeed andar nai hua? National Action plan ke tehat kitne tanzeemo me lagadi pabandi. Bhai itna batado jo Mazhabi tanzeeme Kashmir ke liye rallies nikalti thi wo kahan dafan hogayein ab

Your beloved Nawaz walked us into FATF grey list! Forgotten that?

And in practicality, we don't need these tanzeems to be on the streets when a pro-Kashmir government and army are doing what's required.

IK's speech will be read all over the world instead of the protests by these tanzeems.

PA will fight instead of non-state and that decision has been made already. So stop this moaning!

Because people of Kashmir don't want that

Ah come on dude! You and I both know that an independent Kashmir is not possible between our countries. It's better to make them citizens of both countries and open the border for free passing of people. It resolves all our issues.

Ah come on dude! You and I both know that an independent Kashmir is not possible between our countries. It's better to make them citizens of both countries and open the border for free passing of people. It resolves all our issues.

No it doesn't resolve anything

Only solution lies with what people of Kashmir want. There is no other solution

Decision that it PA regulars will fight. There will be no movement of non-state actors across the ceasefire line (no longer LOC). Only PA will move across the line.
Lol bhai chorde kuch nai karegi apki army. AGAR Jung hoi to koi bhi cross karsakta hai border. Apki army border per khare hokar apne logo ko nai maregi jo wahan jana charahe hain

this is right time for vounteer recruitment from azad kashmir get them prepared.

Some OSINT sources claiming the LOCis hot again. BJP said in Indian parliament that they are ready to die for Azad Kashmir including Gilgit B. Remember Indian and our parts of Kashmir has media and internet blachout so we know nothing whats going on.

This thread could be used as a on ground sources and info collection so we have a better picture what Indians are upto.
There is nothing like LOC. There is just ceasefire line now. They broke simla agreement. we won't follow it either.

My ancestors weren’t the ones who lost :-)
Then they would have been those who served us to save their lives in war.

Back
Top Bottom