What's new

Pakistan India Border/LOC Status-Update-Discussion

How about instead of playing all these games resolve the Kashmir issue by turning LOC into international border? Kashmiris become citizens of Pakistan and India respectively.

Open the gates on both sides and let people from each country visit each other.

Instead of all this war-mongering....it's time to think seriously and solve this issue for once and all.

Subject are same, we can't get anything out of 100s of threads with different title but regarding same content and subject. Just because, there are too many threads posted, therefore, most with similarity are merged under Border/LoC Situation thread or Kashmir Issue - Our Options. Legal discussion can join existing thread under the heading of Article 370A or 35A that already exist.

Tell me how its different from Tibet, HongKong, Taiwan, Balochistan and many others. Its not. And there isnt going to be any genocide or ethnic cleansing. Its never gonna happen. The people of the country wont let it happen.

I love it when people such as yourself present absolutely moronic statements without any knowledge on the matter.

1) Tibet is an autonomous region of China. It was never annexed. It actually is the opposite example to what India is trying to do in Kashmir.

2) Hong Kong was Chinese territory leased to the British. It was returned to the Chinese after the lease expired. No occupation, no annexation.

3) Taiwan is self-ruled while claimed by China. No occupation, no annexation.

4) Balochistan is a province of Pakistan with legitimate Pakistani rule over it, as recognised internationally by everyone in the world since the their unanimous vote to join Pakistan. You can compare it to Khalistan and Nagaland, maybe.

5) Kashmir is a territory accepted as disputed by the international community, including Pakistan and India. A region which has UN resolutions passed on it, resolutions which are accepted by both Pakistan and India. It is a disputed territory awaiting a plebiscite by the local Kashmiris to determine its fate, as accepted by the international community, including Pakistan and India.

The genocide has been going on there for decades with full consent from the Indian public. Please go make love to yourself before you make these idiotic statements again.

Haha, so you conveniently ignore the point to make unfounded assertions. You didnt have to waste so much time for this nonsense. I very well know about the mentioned territories. You said it was about "peoples support". Tibet and Balochistan werent against annexations against peoples will ? Hongkong and Taiwan may differ but still are against peoples will.
What about balochistan, swamp dweller?

At your level oppression was/is always more. The accession of Kashmir to India started with a genocide. In fact a "successful genocide"

There is a complete blackout in your "integral part" right now as we speak and here you are jumping on something that happened 48 years ago with unfounded claims to give your ongoing oppression a twist

LOl, ofcourse but that is only because, you are a hypocrite and liar.

Refer to any neutral source, not even 1/5 th people have died in Kashmir..in last 70 years(since kashmir became our integral part ) , than what you acheived in your integral part in 7 months.

There is only communication black out in Kashmir..to stops rumours from spreading .to avoid unecessary casualties... Other wise all media outlets are reporting from Kashmir..24×7 , including local kashmiri ones.

Refer to any neutral source, not even 1/5 th people have died in Kashmir..in last 70 years(since kashmir became our integral part ) , than what you acheived in your integral part in 7 months.

There is only communication black out in Kashmir..to stops rumours from spreading .to avoid unecessary casualties... Other wise all media outlets are reporting from Kashmir..24×7 , including local kashmiri ones.
What about the curfew, monkey?

Tell me how its different from Tibet, HongKong, Taiwan, Balochistan and many others. Its not. And there isnt going to be any genocide or ethnic cleansing. Its never gonna happen. The people of the country wont let it happen.
Let me explain it to you in simple terms that even a monkey can u understand. Balochistan joined Pakistan with it's own will. Not like Hyderabad and Kashmir where an army of semi-humans held it by force.

Spoken like a true Modi hair lice.

Please do let me know if anyone has died on Pakistani side of Kashmir you are referring to... other than those killed by your rapist army shelling.

I am personally happy that your Modi revoked and created this mess. Kashmir is ready to boil over and now Burhan will be born in every house ..... Sikhs have promised protection to Kashmiris and may be some day they will start killing Indian army too

What about it, chump. Curfew js applied , so that law and order is maintained and people do loose their lives.
Boohoo, why are you still on PDF there is an Indian BS ban in effect, so gtfo, piss drinking freak

A copy of it, was submitted to united nations 1947.

Here it is.
jk-accession-document_650x872_71477511590.jpg

Stop lying Sanghi.
The Instrument of Accession was neither presented to the United Nations nor to Pakistan.
And it's not registered with the Secretariat of the United Nations.

Stop lying Sanghi.
The Instrument of Accession was neither presented to the United Nations nor to Pakistan.
And it's not registered with the Secretariat of the United Nations.
Pakistan doesn’t recognize the instrument of accession, am I correct?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom