What's new

Pakistan in talks with Saudi Arabia to send combat troops to protect the kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay---so big deal---let other powers say what they want to---.

When other powers speak on such a strategic matter, Pakistan will listen, since it does not have the wherewithal to do anything different.

another COAS selling the blood of his Soldiers to Rich Arabs ... :hitwall:
I wish this news is not true but " na Baap bara na Bhaiya , Sab se bara Rupiyaa " , Gen Sahab has just secured a Permanent Job in GCC after retirement and a Palace with Ferrari for his kids :tup:

This move is not surprising...Pakistan always said that KSA sovereignty is our sovereignty....These troops will guard KSA and won't attack yemen...So, how it becomes selling the blood? We are not going to war due to Arabs

Turkiye is building their military base in Qatar...So, why can't we join the party.?? Whole Middle East may become dependent on us regarding security if we play our cards smartly...

@Farah Sohail @MastanKhan

True.. We should do everything possible..to increase our strategic influence... Gen Raheel Sharif leading tht IMAFT coalition, is also a step in the right direction.. Should make middle east dependent on us, and then use their diplomatic clout to lobby for kashmir, and counter india..economic / financial benefits will be an added bonus...

This move is not surprising...Pakistan always said that KSA sovereignty is our sovereignty....These troops will guard KSA and won't attack yemen...So, how it becomes selling the blood? We are not going to war due to Arabs

What if they are attacked by Yemeni's Missiles ? they should be stationed to protect the holy sites nothing more ..

I hope its just a token move i dont want my army to aid civilian killing in Yemen

Did ISPR confirm this yet?

No...

What if they are attacked by Yemeni's Missiles ? they should be stationed to protect the holy sites nothing more ..

So, you're saying that we should wait till the fire reaches at Makkah/Medina...Holy sites are situated in KSA...Boundries of KSA are hell important too...If instability moves into KSA, holy sites are also in danger...Iranians need to control their proxies...They have a habit to piss off everyone...From Pakistan to Turkiye to KSA...

It's just ok...

Hopefully they will be able to handle the consequences !

Pakistan will handle the consequences just as Iran is handling the consequences for protecting "Holy sites only" in Syria.

Lets just say If Pakistani soldiers going to be stationed there, they would have a better Air cover this time. If you have seen Houti ambush videos on live.leak, It is not missiles that is killing saudi border guards and army sitting on border. It is the ambushes, IED and attacks on the checkposts built on mountains. Houtis are adapt at mountain warfare and taking full advantage of their ability to scale mountains and attack soldiers sitting up there

Last edited:
Lets just say If Pakistan is going to be stationed, they would have a better Air cover this time. If you have seen Houti ambush videos on live.leak, It is not missiles that is killing saudi border guards and army sitting on border. It is the ambushes, IED and attacks on the checkposts built on mountains. Houtis are adapt at mountain warfare and taking full advantage of their ability to scale mountains and attack soldiers sitting up there

yeah i have seen some of their Ambush videos ... but thing is you are talking about Air Cover, who will provide that ? Pakistan is not sending its own Defense Network to Protect its own soldiers .. take this example that when US and Russia send their Troops to be stationed in another country, the move a whole lot of Equipment to make sure their Troops have everything they need if they come under attack..If PA is moving a Battalion than it would be best to move some Air assets along with Drones and Short range Missile defense systems ..
battalion is not a small number of troops , we are risking a lot of of soldiers in open risk , plus Houthi's have and they will attack Saudi Southern Border again as they did in Past .

Secondly---get the saudi, qatari--- emirati airforces involved in strike operations in Fata---you help them---they help you---by deploying a sqdrn of F16 BLK60 and SQDRN OF F15's---Mirage 2009's---.

Didn't expect such a post from a Senior like you ... please tell me you are trolling in this specific part ..

Yeah those Statements are Diplomatic statements ... What happen when USA Attack KSA tomorrow ? you think your Army will intervene ? don't take those Statements seriously, now we are just as any other Muslim country is responsible to take care of Mecca and Madina , any threat to those sites must be considered threat to Pakistan, because you wont be having shortage of People dying to defend it anytime soon, but standing Guard to Saudi Borders , resist the Attacks with no Proper Air cover or Anti Missile Network i would say we are sending our Soldiers for a slaughter ...just keep this in mind if PA deploy its troops near the hot zone, it wont take long for Houthi's to attack PA posts , Dont forget Iran is supplying them with Weapons and it will be a Win win for both Iran and India to get Pakistan involved in Yemen by Attacking its post and leave few dead , so the PA can retaliate next time ..I see that we get the Bait and now stuck in this trap .. May Allah Bless Pakistan, this Bajwa has most probably sign a death Warrant for many PA soldiers in KSA and back in Pakistan ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom