What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

if thats the case, we should kick all millions of punjabis and pathans from karachi because Allah didnt make sindh very beautiful:lol::lol:??

if thats the case, we should kick all millions of punjabis and pathans from karachi because Allah didnt make sindh very beautiful:lol::lol:??

I guess everyone has their own taste. Some people like tropical places, I personally don't. I like these cool mountainous areas of Northern Pakistan.

People go to Karachi to make money. Karachi is a port city. Now we can't make Swat a port city can we? However, we need development in Northern Pakistan too at the same time we need to preserve the beauty. We shouldn't cut down trees and build too much buildings in Northern Pakistan.

5792816858_d56a66fe91_z.jpg

3265484809_7dab43d0ef_z.jpg

5076393458_e39dce396d_z.jpg

6079846265_f450a63f29_z.jpg

every palce has its own beauty, if there had been no sindh or balochistan, pakistan had been afghanistan, so if you like beautiful places go and live in mazar shareef

^^^ Such beautiful places. Can't understand for the life of me why people blow themselves up to go to paradise when paradise is all around.

Back
Top Bottom