What's new

Pakistan in Australia 2009-2010

Pakistan team has been a shade of what is use to be, they still win but not feared.

Australia 454/5d

Pakistan 211/6 (82.2 ov)

Pakistan trail by 243 runs with 4 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Day 3 - Session 2

Misbah and Kamran are playing.

I should have waited another two minutes ..........

Australia 454/5d

Pakistan 215/7 (83.1 ov)

Pakistan trail by 239 runs with 3 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Day 3 - Session 2

82.5 Bollinger to Kamran Akmal, OUT, caught behind! tries to drive a good length delivery from the crease with minimal footwork, gets a little outside edge which is collected gratefully by wicket-keeper Haddin

Kamran Akmal c †Haddin b Bollinger 12 (8b 3x4 0x6) SR: 150.00

:hitwall: Pakistan 252/9 (95.0 ov)

I want Pakistan to win :agree:
These Australians just...... what ever Kangaroo milk they're drinking; it's working.

Last edited:
Well we had a small chance today, when aussies were 3 down for 40 something runs....but this watson.....

I know it is so unfair .. :no:
:wave:
Haha. Go ahead, gloat, you've earned it. It's been 2.5 days of dominance on your part.

However, next match, we'll be hand delivering a large humble pie to your doorstep - Made in Pakistan. Once the "Australia-phobia" wears off our team, and we get back some of our A-players (Kaneria and Gul), it'll be on.

By the way, the MCG pitches are supposed to be livelier than this. What did you guys tell the curator? our bowlers are dying out there!

We can't deliver anything!

62.3 Mohammad Aamer to Watson, 1 run, dropped on 99, fuller delivery and Watson drives in the air to backward point and the fielder, Rauf drops it and Watson has his century, well played, raises his bat to the crowd. Everybody rises to clap.Maiden century for Watson.
So far I have read two dropped catches from Pakistan in the 2nd innings... Aussies don't drop any.

well played by Pakistan.

Stumps Day-4

Pakistan 258 & 170/3 (45.0 ov)

Pakistan require another 252 runs with 7 wickets remaining

we will win this match Insh'Allah.

Pakistan Zindabad.
:pakistan:

Aamer really bowled very well...... Congrats to him on his first five wicket haul. :tup:

Aamer Zindabad. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom