What's new

Pakistan in 60's by Imran khaN

It was united Pakistan(West+East) and Ayub Khan was in Power. Those days, Pakistan was ahead in every sectors compare to rival India. I hope and pray that Pakistan can reproduce the lost era. :tup:

Currently now Bangladesh is doing better then Pakistan who knows you might overtake pakistan soon. Pakistan went down after 1965.

Was not Pakistan a whole lot more liberal back in the 60's also? I remember stories of the famous hippie trails and the western tourist who flocked to places like Peshawar and K2 mountain. IK has a positive image in the west more or less and he could be a really good marketing tool for Pakistan if he does come to power that is.

Blame Zia he ruined Pakistan

He did. But one good thing was, nationalism during his time. He did not create any gap. I give him credit for that...

Musharraf ruined everything. I think he was the only one that was pro India.
Thanks to him, dirty politics started to appear. Never in Pakistan's history we saw so many political parties, terrorists, gap between rich and poor, load shedding, inflation, etc...

He did. But there was strong patriotism among Pakistanis. I give him credit for that...

He was a strong leader that is true rather like what India had with Indira Gandhi, but a functioning democracy in the long run can send a more positive signal to potential investors and increase FDI in Pakistan. Musharraf if you leave the war on terror aside did do a good job on the economy and development can Iman Khan change things around when he has little real world experiance in politics? Im not sure but he seems the best pick from the rest.

He was a strong leader that is true rather like what India had with Indira Gandhi, but a functioning democracy in the long run can send a more positive signal to potential investors and increase FDI in Pakistan. Musharraf if you leave the war on terror aside did do a good job on the economy and development can Iman Khan change things around when he has little real world experiance in politics? Im not sure but he seems the best pick from the rest.

Musharraf had a typical capitalist, secular, pro America, pro India, anti Kashmir, pro MQM, true lotta mind set.

IMO, the best time was Ayub Khan's era. The Best!

We have not seen any proper infrastructure in the country after Ayub Khan. All our dams today and etc are still from his era. No one bothered to build the country.

Musharraf made Pakistan impotent. He made us become dependent on America and China, and the Middle East for everything, anything using the word 'imported' i.e: cell phones, cars, malls, etc, are all unnecessary things to keep people busy from criticizing him.

Imran Khan is an honest man. We just saw him building a cancer hospital in Lahore, and one being constructed in Karachi as well.He needs to continue what he is doing...

Musharraf had a typical capitalist, secular, pro America, pro India, anti Kashmir, pro MQM, true lotta mind set.

IMO, the best time was Ayub Khan's era. The Best!

We have not seen any proper infrastructure in the country after Ayub Khan. All our dams today and etc are still from his era. No one bothered to build the country.

Musharraf made Pakistan impotent. He made us become dependent on America and China, and the Middle East for everything, anything using the word 'imported' i.e: cell phones, cars, malls, etc, are all unnecessary things to keep people busy from criticizing him.

Imran Khan is an honest man. We just saw him building a cancer hospital in Lahore, and one being constructed in Karachi as well.He needs to continue what he is doing...

Musharraf to me seems like a pragmatist person he was very much the man behind Kargil but when that never worked he changed his approach and started peace talks with India this shows his character. He did much for woman's rights and also investing in education which increased during his time in power which is alot more than what the current people in charge of Pakistan in this moment in time have done from a outside view it seems Pakistan is worse than when mushy was still around.

Was not Pakistan a whole lot more liberal back in the 60's also? I remember stories of the famous hippie trails and the western tourist who flocked to places like Peshawar and K2 mountain.

That's what every country needs. Dumb white trash who spent their time trying new drugs.

It was a great era for Pakistan.

Great era for the rich of Pakistan.

That's what every country needs. Dumb white trash who spent their time trying new drugs.

Great era for the rich of Pakistan.

brings in tourist revenue and creates jobs, that benefits the economy.

Back
Top Bottom