What's new

Pakistan in 60's by Imran khaN

Blame Zia he ruined Pakistan

Zia is past,we should look forward n choose the right people to come to power.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

ok dear even we will not here hope you have those days

Mayoosi achi nahi,we all will see a rising pakistan soon :pakistan:

Im very much awake..thx

So you should know that his era was best era of Pakistan. Pakistan's economy was growing with 8%+ growth & PKR was stable at 57/58/$. Pakistan became self reliant in many military stuffs too & there were no power crises(i remember there was no loadshedding in Karachi in 2006 & 2007 even in summer & heavy rains). Pakistan debt was 38billion$ which has risen upto 60billion$ today, poverty was 16-17% which is 28-30% today. Massive development took place all over Pakistan.

So you should know that his era was best era of Pakistan. Pakistan's economy was growing with 8%+ growth & PKR was stable at 57/58/$. Pakistan became self reliant in many military stuffs too & there were no power crises(i remember there was no loadshedding in Karachi in 2006 & 2007 even in summer & heavy rains). Pakistan debt was 38billion$ which has risen upto 60billion$ today, poverty was 16-17% which is 28-30% today. Massive development took place all over Pakistan.

the list doesnt ends there u forgot to mention how many of our soldiers have died bcoz of musharaff jumping into the so called war on terror,balochistan mess.....so plz spare me the horror

Zia is past,we should look forward n choose the right people to come to power.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Mayoosi achi nahi,we all will see a rising pakistan soon :pakistan:

Vote for Imran Khan he is the only one I see who can change things around, I just wish we had such a leader in India instead of these old corrupt baba's

the list doesnt ends there u forgot to mention how many of our soldiers have died bcoz of musharaff jumping into the so called war on terror,balochistan mess.....so plz spare me the horror

He did the right thing, IMO too TTP & BLA janwars must be crushed by extereme brutal force & by extereme brutal force means torture them publically & then execute them by stoning or other brutal means. They are RAW sponsered terrorists & there must be no mercy.

wonder if our next or the one after generation will see such pakistan !?

He did the right thing, IMO too TTP & BLA janwars must be crushed by extereme brutal force & by extereme brutal force means torture them publically & then execute them by stoning or other brutal means. They are RAW sponsered terrorists & there must be no mercy.

ok just 1 question since u r musharraf supporter..when is the brave musharraff coming to pakistan to help pakistan outa these crises?

ok just 1 question since u r musharraf supporter..when is the brave musharraff coming to pakistan to help pakistan outa these crises?

I already cleared above that i supports anyone who makes Pakistan self reliant. I also support IK but stop it due to his interview with Karan thapar. If he clarifies about that interview than i will resume my support for him again.

Got tear in my eyes while watching this video of Imran Khan - YouTube

PIA among world top airlines
Pakistan Universities degree considered among top throughout the world
Unity between peoples
COnfidence in Pak youth

A total different Pakistan

I agree with Imran khan i dont know what has happened to PAk when Pak by OIC(Organization of Islamic conferrence) was considered as South korea of muslim world in that time

The reason why Pakistan was so progressive was because USA wanted a stable Pakistan who was China to pak at that time. BTW Imran khan should know that it was a "Military" dictator who was in control during 60s... I thought he hates him and believes in "democracy". heheh

And lol. what is OIC? Is this where Muslim nations gather to discuss Secularism.. hahahah..

I can't understand what he is saying but from what you wrote, the changes in peoples faces and emotions on peoples eyes... and with this music I got a little emotional

It was united Pakistan(West+East) and Ayub Khan was in Power. Those days, Pakistan was ahead in every sectors compare to rival India. I hope and pray that Pakistan can reproduce the lost era. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom