What's new

Pakistan : IMF shuts doors on another loan

when their wont be any money in government then y blame them for load shedding, water mismanagement,law n order problems ,institution crisis etc etc resulting in violence increase in poverty hence extremism thus making ur country failed state . rather then this pay ur tax and demand for laws like rti in india where u can ask for info and can possibly make the corrupt accountable.

LoL..an indian taking about taxes,accountability etc...You have more poverty than Africa....almost half of you poop on the streets....bhashan bakwaas

You are bloody stupid who don't know anything about economy. The leaders who can't do justice with 2.5 Trillion Ruppees (on Taxes and other incomes), how they gonna do anything with some bunch of million dollars? If the leaders who can't stop corruption and start inducing new corruption system into the system.. cant control their own expenditures, what and how even another 1 Trillion Ruppees TAX will do anything good to Pakistan. Lastly you are stupid since you are living outside Pakistan and don't know how much common pakistani is paying in taxes yet b******n in the forum on we are not paying taxes.

first correct Tax system, increase transparency, then ask for more taxes.. A common employee in Pakistan pays 45++% of their spending just in taxes still you are asking for More..

I suggest that many here are illiterate on matters of economy & you rush here to prove it....:lol: You have no idea of how poor tax coverage in your country is & you spew a lot of rubbish? Just because you think taxes won't help means that you can skip paying taxes? No one suggested more taxes, just that your tax base is ridiculously low because most people don't pay it.

Btw, calling someone stupid & then showing your own is a silly way to engage in a debate.

Hey jabroni I think the best thing for you to do is SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!. I only see venom in your words, you don't know any thing about Pakistan so SHUT UP!!!!

Hey, brilliant! Any more suggestions wise guy? Not much to say, have you? Had to rush in to prove brainlessness alongside illiteracy? :lol:

LoL..an indian taking about taxes,accountability etc...You have more poverty than Africa....almost half of you poop on the streets....bhashan bakwaas

hehheh , and yet we ,with 1.2bill people, have a bigger per-capita gdp than Pakistan .

What does it say about Pakistan LOL

U spitting on us is like a person spitting straight up into the air. its bound to come back and smack u in the face..

ur nation is not worth comparing with India . we may be poor but not beggars.
grow up kid.

No money = no development its very simple.

Pakistan have no money of its own, now foreign aid/loan is also not coming and Chinese don't care..what's now?

Other then personal attack and seeing it as trolling will anyone reply genuinely?

You have left zero doubt that you are not a troll.

ur nation is not worth comparing with India . we may be poor but not beggars.
grow up kid.

Of course it isn't its better then India and there is no comparison plus applying for a loan isn't called begging may be in India you have to beg to get a loan but in other countries or IMF you apply for it.

Of course it isn't its better then India and there is no comparison plus applying for a loan isn't called begging may be in India you have to beg to get a loan but in other countries or IMF you apply for it.
no offence but even when someone refuses to give u something and u r in desperate need for it and ur repeatedly asking for the same thing is wat I term as begging . I didn't saw India doing that.

You have one of the lowest tax coverage,

Check your own govt report.

http://www.dgtrdt.gov.pk/Research/37th_synndicate_ rports/5.pdf

I highly disagree with the report ......

I suggest that many here are illiterate on matters of economy & you rush here to prove it....:lol: You have no idea of how poor tax coverage in your country is & you spew a lot of rubbish? Just because you think taxes won't help means that you can skip paying taxes? No one suggested more taxes, just that your tax base is ridiculously low because most people don't pay it.

Btw, calling someone stupid & then showing your own is a silly way to engage in a debate.

Hey, brilliant! Any more suggestions wise guy? Not much to say, have you? Had to rush in to prove brainlessness alongside illiteracy? :lol:

Still stuck on calling other illiterate...... Good old Indians.... whoever disagrees with them is illiterate.

is it true that just 1% of Pakistan's population pay income tax?
why we shold pay any tax...its not our duty we will just pay the God tax/Zakat and thats it....why we shold pay anything to the damn govt. who is suppose to serve us. They need to pay us......damn skkerz.........:smokin:

why we shold pay any tax...its not our duty we will just pay the God tax/Zakat and thats it....why we shold pay anything to the damn govt. who is suppose to serve us. They need to pay us......damn skkerz.........:smokin:
Then how govt. raise money and allocate funds for your electricity and favorite toys like J-10B....ever thought of that. Half of Pakistan's problem can be traced back to tax evation and non-payment of bills.

what u people dont pay ur tax?
lucky u
:thinktank:

Posts of Indians more than Pakistani posters.:drag:

Do you thing it is because they concern :D

You have left zero doubt that you are not a troll.

India just gave $10 billion to IMF.....so please dont compare Pakistan with India....

no offence but even when someone refuses to give u something and u r in desperate need for it and ur repeatedly asking for the same thing is wat I term as begging . I didn't saw India doing that.

Every loan Has conditions regardless where are you getting it from no one other then family member gives you loan cause you are desperate.

You can put what ever spin you like on it to make your self happy but in the end you are coming across as stupid if u don't no the difference between loan and begging and by the way Pakistan has never defaulted on her obligations.

IMF has conditions and if they are not meet which obviously IMF knows can be meet they will grant a loan other wise sorry again begging isn't one of those conditions.

Now if Indian banks have that condition for you obviously they think that you will meet that condition don't mean the rest of the world does the same as you.

what u people dont pay ur tax?
lucky u
:thinktank:

Whats the percentage of people in India pay tax? Majority of public in Pakistan pay taxes some are hidden some are visible that's not what IMF is asking for its asking to bring in all sectors of the economy under taxation hitting the politicians directly and that's why they are hesitating to implement this one condition important one none the less.

I want IMF and WORLD BANK to be declared as banned organizations in Pakistan and their representatives refused visas. We dont want these morons in Pakistan. Every penny loaned by these corrupt organizations goes to the corrupt politicians who siphon off these proceeds and the funds are moved to their offshore accounts. The poor Paksitani Taxpayers have to payback these loans while Pakistan gets no benefit from such loans. Kick the Bas***** out and don't let them in.

Indians should feel free to maintain their relationship with IMF and WORLD BANK. Just DON'T TRY TO PEDDLE THIS S*** to us.

Your Childish comments makes me laugh sometimes!
Illiterate Idiots like you are the biggest enemies of pakistan....

IMF is not corrupt , it's YOUR government, people of Pakistan are equally responsible for this mess because YOU voted them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom