What's new

Pakistan : IMF shuts doors on another loan

Every loan Has conditions regardless where are you getting it from no one other then family member gives you loan cause you are desperate.
Thats true ,conditions are based on multiple past records and economic conditions.

You can put what ever spin you like on it to make your self happy but in the end you are coming across as stupid if u don't no the difference between loan and begging and by the way Pakistan has never defaulted on her obligations.
LOL .its not spinning at all like it or not ,(read it again) reaching out to a donor(economic terms) when he/she/it rejected it multiple times, desperately and asking for same thing is wat i term is begging .if u do/ dont get it refrain from trash talking me next time(i dont like it).

IMF has conditions and if they are not meet which obviously IMF knows can be meet they will grant a loan other wise sorry again begging isn't one of those conditions.
I commented on gop nature of repeatedly asking for loans through multiple ways in desperate times without meeting the economic conditions.like in the 1st post.yup imf even entertain begging nature its not the precondition.

Now if Indian banks have that condition for you obviously they think that you will meet that condition don't mean the rest of the world does the same as you.

thats a big if.:wave:

India just gave $10 billion to IMF.....so please don't compare Pakistan with India....

I didn't compare it clearly i said its better then India giving 10 Billion to IMF while people sleep on the street and poverty every where is not exactly a achievement.

Thats true ,conditions are based on multiple past records and economic conditions.

LOL .its not spinning at all like it or not ,(read it again) reaching out to a donor(economic terms) when he/she/it rejected it multiple times, desperately and asking for same thing is wat i term is begging .if u do/ dont get it refrain from trash talking me next time(i dont like it).

I commented on gop nature of repeatedly asking for loans through multiple ways in desperate times without meeting the economic conditions.like in the 1st post.yup imf even entertain begging nature its not the precondition.

thats a big if.:wave:

LOL all i can do is laugh at your post

I didn't compare it clearly i said its better then India giving 10 Billion to IMF while people sleep on the street and poverty every where is not exactly a achievement.

You guys only see how much India is spending on Defence deals or spending on space program etc...but you dont see ...how many billions of dollar is being spend on poverty, health and education....

India given loan to IMF.....and we will get interest for it...also we get voting authority to cancel somebody's loans ;)

Plzzzzz IMF security don't even let Pakistan enter your main gates.......:lol:

Back
Top Bottom