What's new

Pakistan : IMF shuts doors on another loan

I think Pakistan has much bigger problem than tax coverage only.....They are more interested in making easy money from other than making hard money with dignity.....USA gave them taste of easy money and now they are suffering because of it....

I think Pakistan has much bigger problem than tax coverage only.....They are more interested in making easy money from other than making hard money with dignity.....USA gave them taste of easy money and now they are suffering because of it....

Pakistan is targetted for zero-growth experiments by the committee of 300. Pakis are hard working ,but hot headed and foolish.In some ways comparable to Jats.

Indians plz GTFO out of here... Worthless beings...

Talk about insulting nationalities :rofl:

Thanks IMF now please don't give single Loan to Pakistan for 20 years.. PLEASE

Just ask your leaders to stop going to IMF asking for new loans...Much simpler that way...Else it just looks like sour grapes, that when they turn you down, you say we dont need the loan ;)

Fkk the IMF and try to stand on your own feet.......shame on us to go for begging again to the blood S*kker/killer again.......:smokin:
"The country’s tax-to-GDP ratio has further deteriorated."....Don't blame them, pay your taxes and other bills, you won't have to ask for a dime in future.

Here are the Income Tax Slabs/Rates/Brackets after the budget 2011. It will be applicable from FY 2011 – 2012 (or AY 2012 – 2013)

Men up to 60 Years
IncomeTaxRatesforMen_thumb_6FE6AE5A.png

Women up to 60 years
IncomeTaxRatesforwomen_thumb_67068041.png

Senior Citizen above 60 years in age
IncomeTaxRatesforseniorcitizen_thumb_37C46EDD.png

Senior Citizen Above 80 Years in age
IncomeTaxRatesforseniorcitizen_2_thumb_075D4E8D.png

few ppl cry that tax % in pakistan is 45 .:rolleyes:

Unlike India where rich Industrialist are the backbone, in Pakistan it is the rich landlords who are the super-rich in Pakistan and National Assembly is full of the these landlords who will never allow any law on tax-reforms to be passed.

Seems like Indians are more concerned about Pakistan's economy than Pakistanis.....:lol:

Unlike India where rich Industrialist are the backbone, in Pakistan it is the rich landlords who are the super-rich in Pakistan and National Assembly is full of the these landlords who will never allow any law on tax-reforms to be passed.
i donot agree . the policy structure is the backbone of indian economy.
pakistan is looking forward to short term solutions or miracles which only god can provide them.its ironic to see their "thnx god " on this news when they have sent their application for loan in the first place. even then many who said about secret loan sanctioning from imf in response to nato supply resumption r not visible here .

Sad..

Pakistanis, why you no pay your taxes?

Whats the point of paying taxes if they fill corrupt politicians foreign bank accounts. I have no problem in paying fair share if I honestly believe that is being used properly.

Whats the point of paying taxes if they fill corrupt politicians foreign bank accounts. I have no problem in paying fair share if I honestly believe that is being used properly.
when their wont be any money in government then y blame them for load shedding, water mismanagement,law n order problems ,institution crisis etc etc resulting in violence increase in poverty hence extremism thus making ur country failed state . rather then this pay ur tax and demand for laws like rti in india where u can ask for info and can possibly make the corrupt accountable.

Back
Top Bottom