What's new

Pakistan humiliated over terror as it seeks support on Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
578735b15fac6.jpg

Do you find anything strange in this pic??
If you don t surprise me...................two foreign angels holding back a women from her freedom on her own land.

If you don t surprise me...................two foreign angels holding back woman from her freedom on her own land.
Let me explain to you what I can see in this pic.
A lone woman feels so confident even in this situation of chaos that she can pass through the streets and has confidence in security forces for her safety. Security forces showing her way and assuring to go ahead.
How are you deducing that she is being held back?

Why should any region wants to be a part of Pakistan ?

Even Bangladesh once a part of Pakistan does not want to be Pakistan again.

What can Pakistan offer to anyone ??
Gawadar -... :cheers:

Let me explain to you what I can see in this pic.
A lone woman feels so confident even in this situation of chaos that she can pass through the streets and has confidence in security forces for her safety. Security forces showing her way and assuring to go ahead.
How are you deducing that she is being held back?
Its during curfew and public suffering due to many days of curfew. They want to get out and bring supplies from somewhere....don t know from where.

Its during curfew and public suffering due to many days of curfew. They want to get out and bring supplies from somewhere....don t know from where.
Give it a week and the things would come back to normal. As far as curfew is concerned, it is a by-product of stone pelting and violence. All will be normal soon.

Why people are suffering and who is behind this flare up of violence in Kashmir is a matter of debate. Of course India and Pakistan will conveniently blame each other for the mess.

But looking at a courageous lone Kashmiri woman riding a scooter and helpful army jawans guiding her in the times of trouble shows there are fair chances of peace to prevail in the valley.

Reactions: @RV
The source of the article is TOI toilet newspaper and the editor is a bloody indian. Why moderators allow such crap in Pakistani forum ? They should simply delete such topics and ban the troll poster.

Pakistan and China...behave or you will be punished, u cant fight the whole world if you continue to follow your wrong practices and policies..
stop us if you can:devil:

Everyone are crying Indian armed forces are using pellet guns against protesters......

In some countries separatism means death sentence to all who participate in that....Even in Pakistan separatists were bombed by their own air force to extinction....

In my view India is dealing this matter like a man who doesn't have balls....It should do what Pakistan did in Baluchistan just cull them......

Everyone are crying Indian armed forces are using pellet guns against protesters......

In some countries separatism means death sentence to all who participate in that....Even in Pakistan separatists were bombed by their own air force to extinction....

In my view India is dealing this matter like a man who doesn't have balls....It should do what Pakistan did in Baluchistan just cull them......
We are no Pakistan.

Why should any region wants to be a part of Pakistan ?

Even Bangladesh once a part of Pakistan does not want to be Pakistan again.

What can Pakistan offer to anyone ??
Haha why does any Kashmiri want to be a part of India?
These pictures are of INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR, WHERE PAKISTANI FLAG HAVE BEEN FLYING HIGH:
Protests against the Indian Government for the murder of a Kashmiri Hero by the Indian Armed Forces:
CnBMklwWgAQM4ta.jpg

CnBMnq1WAAA7zrE.jpg
CnBMnq1WAAA7zrE.jpg

13599821_1205596096138406_2134730168836540013_n-jpg.316488

Cm7cnvBXYAAXxd0.jpg

Cm7cov5XEAAwolW.jpg

Kashmir banay ga Pakistan!

It is the rest of the world that are the hypocrites. The west are guilty of funding the mujahadeen in Afghanistan and pre-ISIS rebels in Libya and Syria but can blame Pakistan for actually holding the training grounds.

We are no Pakistan.

True....But we have to teach them we can be cruel as well.....

Just dialogues wouldn't enough here....If they want terror and dialogue together YES we should be read for terrorizing them and speaking with them....

Sometimes Hitler's method of culling is the best way to bring things into control.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom