What's new

Pakistan holds the key to peace in post-US Afghanistan

going off topic- proves you an indian-
You claimed that you talk to them directly. I didn't know that my one slappy reply will force you to perform your racist talent!
a source for uncle sams approval?- do you have any on the contrary troll?-
So you claim something, and when asked for source, you do this? How old are you sir?

I would b Disappointed if we Dont hold all the cards , America is going to Run away , india is no where near them , We have to stay here forever , we have to watch out for our interest before we will care for any other country & its people . We ar not the only ones who does this every one does.

a simple google search and this came up-
‘Global war on terror claims 30,000 Pakistani casualties' | ummid.com

you should not dismiss some thing based on your laziness-

although i seriously doubt you will find even ISPR credible-

Seriously u expect anyone to believe a blog source. I was expecting something from Dawn.

Anyways here is figure from wikipedia. Casualties caused by american drones can only be considered as casualties of WOT.
Pakistan: between 1467 and 2334 killed in U.S. drone attacks as of May 6, 2011
Rest is all internal terrorism of pakistan and no other country should be blamed for it.
My point is when you blame america, this is the figure you should be quoting.
Drones casualty is american fault, internal terrorism is not america's fault and cannot be blamed on them.
Terrorism in Pakistan has become a major and highly destructive phenomenon in recent years. The death toll from terrorist attacks has risen from 164 in 2003 to 3318 in 2009, with a total of 35,000 Pakistanis killed as of 2010. According to the government of Pakistan, the direct and indirect economic costs of terrorism from 2000-2010 total $68 billion. [1] President Asif Ali Zardari, along with former President ex-Pakistan Army head Pervez Musharraf, have admitted that terrorist outfits were "deliberately created and nurtured" by past governments "as a policy to achieve some short-term tactical objectives".The trend began with Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq's controversial "Islamization" policies of the 1980s, under which conflicts were started against non-muslim countries. Zia's tenure as president saw Pakistan's involvement in the Soviet-Afghan War, which led to a greater influx of ideologically driven Afghan Arabs to the tribal areas and increased availability of guns such as the AK-47 and drugs from the Golden Crescent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Pakistan

Pakistan holds cards in Afghanistan..but Pakistan should first maintain its house..which like a house of cards might get blown away with a slight wind ;)

US creating conspiracy? Until few days back Pak was fighting war on behalf of them for nearly 10 yrs and they were one of your best friends !!!

India is too clever to send any of its soldiers into Afghan , We just want a friendly relation with them !!!

Afghan is one country which cannot be controlled or ruled by any other country ...History has suggested all super powers British , the Russians , the Americans have failed to control it .... Its better to leave alone Afghan to live in peace and harmony ... Not even India or Pakistan should interfere in its internal affairs ,else even they will suffer the same fate !!

You claimed that you talk to them directly. I didn't know that my one slappy reply will force you to perform your racist talent!

"going off topic- proves you an indian"- whats racists in that?- Do you consider indian a racist word?- Stop being Emo-

So you claim something, and when asked for source, you do this? How old are you sir?

How can i give you a source of some thing like- are you for real?- Prove it with source- the question itself is stupid- what source i can give you for a permission- stop asking childish questions- oh you are an indian- OK-

How old are you sir?

Old enough to father babies- want some?-

Seriously u expect anyone to believe a blog source. I was expecting something from Dawn.

Anyways here is figure from wikipedia. Casualties caused by american drones can only be considered as casualties of WOT.

Rest is all internal terrorism of pakistan and no other country should be blamed for it.
My point is when you blame america, this is the figure you should be quoting.
Drones casualty is american fault, internal terrorism is not america's fault and cannot be blamed on them.

The blog is quoting ISPR- to verify you should go to ISPR website not wiki- Dear Sir-

the casualties are from WOT- its not an internal matter- TTP is not a product of internal terror- it is the direct result of our involvement in WOT- get your facts right-

I think it's true. Pakistanis and their ruling body have nothing to worry about. Pakistan holds all the cards. Not just in the case of Afghanistan but in pretty much every geopolitical stand-off between either India-Pakistan or America-Pakistan.

It's pretty much the rule of thumb.

:cheers:

I think it's true. Pakistanis and their ruling body have nothing to worry about. Pakistan holds all the cards. Not just in the case of Afghanistan but in pretty much every geopolitical stand-off between either India-Pakistan or America-Pakistan.

It's pretty much the rule of thumb.

:cheers:

are you sarcastically accepting the dominance?- :rofl:

"going off topic- proves you an indian"- whats racists in that?- Do you consider indian a racist word?- Stop being Emo-

Alright. My bad. I should have said something like "inability to prove big claims proves you a Pakistani." I hope that's not racist.

How can i give you a source of some thing like- are you for real?- Prove it with source- the question itself is stupid- what source i can give you for a permission- stop asking childish questions- oh you are an indian- OK-

Then why make claims which you can't even prove? oh you're a pakistani - OK -

Old enough to father babies- want some?-

I'm sure you can't even prove this.. :rofl:

The blog is quoting ISPR- to verify you should go to ISPR website not wiki- Dear Sir-

the casualties are from WOT- its not an internal matter- TTP is not a product of internal terror- it is the direct result of our involvement in WOT- get your facts right-
Existence of TTP itself is the fault of isi+pa+govt.This terrorism infrastructure did not got raised over night after 9/11, it was build day by day from 70's and 80's from the time of war in afghan. Thanks to zia ul haq. If this infrastructre has now started biting back to pakistan, u cannot blame anyone else.

Maoist exist in india, any of there existence is fault of india. They are killing troops, civilians at times. This is fault of india, no matter wherever they get there arms from. You dont see india blaming anyone else.

I quote wikipedia again. Zaradari and mushy have accepted the fault.
Terrorism in Pakistan has become a major and highly destructive phenomenon in recent years. The death toll from terrorist attacks has risen from 164 in 2003 to 3318 in 2009, with a total of 35,000 Pakistanis killed as of 2010. According to the government of Pakistan, the direct and indirect economic costs of terrorism from 2000-2010 total $68 billion. [1] President Asif Ali Zardari, along with former President ex-Pakistan Army head Pervez Musharraf, have admitted that terrorist outfits were "deliberately created and nurtured" by past governments "as a policy to achieve some short-term tactical objectives".The trend began with Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq's controversial "Islamization" policies of the 1980s, under which conflicts were started against non-muslim countries. Zia's tenure as president saw Pakistan's involvement in the Soviet-Afghan War, which led to a greater influx of ideologically driven Afghan Arabs to the tribal areas and increased availability of guns such as the AK-47 and drugs from the Golden Crescent.
Terrorism in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom