What's new

Pakistan holds the key to peace in post-US Afghanistan

Alright. My bad. I should have said something like "inability to prove big claims proves you a Pakistani." I hope that's not racist.

Then why make claims which you can't even prove? oh you're a pakistani - OK -

Nope thats not racist at all- saying this makes you a perfect indian- proves my point- :tup:

I'm sure you can't even prove this.. :rofl:

well it depends- only If you give me a chance :rofl: :rofl:

Existence of TTP itself is the fault of isi+pa+govt.This terrorism infrastructure did not got raised over night after 9/11, it was build day by day from 70's and 80's from the time of war in afghan. Thanks to zia ul haq. If this infrastructre has now started biting back to pakistan, u cannot blame anyone else.

TTP- came into existence after 2001- and it mostly comprised of terrorist from Afghanistan- its not an internal separatist movement of any sort-

Maoist exist in india, any of there existence is fault of india. They are killing troops, civilians at times. This is fault of india, no matter wherever they get there arms from. You dont see india blaming anyone else.

India blames ISI- and link it to Maoist- i dont think you need a source for that-

I quote wikipedia again. Zaradari and mushy have accepted the fault.

please dont quote people here- we should talk about statistics- WOT causalities-

Forget India. What are you going to do to change the world opinion that Pakistan is extending tactical support to insurgents?

Pakistani forces might not...........but NATO Forces are doing.....that's why they are not building the check posts near Pak-Afghan Border to stop the insurgency in Pakistan....Taliban's are coming from Afghan land and killing Broder Security Forces......even NATO has removed the check posts which were exists already just to give the safe path to those trained peoples by CIA, MOsad and RAW.

Let's see how many cards does Pakistan hold other than Talibunny ragtags that are daily getting higher and higher on the list of extinct species. :lol:

Currently it seems there is no way for NATO and india into Afghanistan except thru Pakistan (where else they gonna get thru? China? Iran? up North from Russia influenced countries?)

but Pakistan must not become complacent and think they control the access routes.

Think of history. the Ottomans thought they controlled the trade routes between East and West and that they could cut off the spice trade at any time. It was true. they held the trade routes because the world didn\'t know any other route.

until Vasco da Gama sailed around Africa (cape of good hope) and discovered a new route and the Ottomans power was broken.

Pakistan must keep engaging with Afghans, turning them against India, especially by informing them of the brutality of India against Indian Muslims. win back the Afghan hearts and minds.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

and the point of this thread is.....

Weren't members with less than 50 posts not allowed to create threads?

Currently it seems there is no way for NATO and india into Afghanistan except thru Pakistan (where else they gonna get thru? China? Iran? up North from Russia influenced countries?)

but Pakistan must not become complacent and think they control the access routes.

Think of history. the Ottomans thought they controlled the trade routes between East and West and that they could cut off the spice trade at any time. It was true. they held the trade routes because the world didn\'t know any other route.

until Vasco da Gama sailed around Africa (cape of good hope) and discovered a new route and the Ottomans power was broken.

Pakistan must keep engaging with Afghans, turning them against India, especially by informing them of the brutality of India against Indian Muslims. win back the Afghan hearts and minds.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

You will win the hearts of Afghans with the bolded part? Yes Afghans are all ears for your grand idea. I think its you who failed to learn from history !!

I somehow agree with you, today I met a fellow friend from Afghan Chamber of Commerce he told me almost 65% of Afghan goods are now being transported from Chabahar port of Iran through Herat that's why there is a huge increase in Herat custom revenues this year. For winning hearts and minds of Afghan people your government shouldn't turn us against India but to leave supporting our fugitive Afghans... and by informing us about India's brutality against Indian Muslims is not something which could please us but rather Pakistanis we have enough problems to think about and also as long as India is helping us with cultural, infrastructural, economical and trade we are not going to turn against India any time soon.

One more thing, we Afghans love Pakistanis and think them our own brothers but we only have problem with your gov and army's wrong politics which has also badly affected Pakistanis too; so bearing this in mind there shouldn't be any confusion among Afghan people and Pakistani people.

I somehow agree with you, today I met a fellow friend from Afghan Chamber of Commerce he told me almost 65% of Afghan goods are now being transported from Chabahar port of Iran through Herat that's why there is a huge increase in Herat custom revenues this year. For winning hearts and minds of Afghan people your government shouldn't turn us against India but to leave supporting our fugitive Afghans... and by informing us about India's brutality against Indian Muslims is not something which could please us but rather Pakistanis we have enough problems to think about and also as long as India is helping us with cultural, infrastructural, economical and trade we are not going to turn against India any time soon.

One more thing, we Afghans love Pakistanis and think them our own brothers but we only have problem with your gov and army's wrong politics which has also badly affected Pakistanis too; so bearing this in mind there shouldn't be any confusion among Afghan people and Pakistani people.

not needed...

Anti Pakistan does not mean pro India and anti India does not mean pro Pakistan.

Lets be reasonable, and truthful - A hostile sitting on the throne in Kabul is a hostile without a future - I make no apologies for that - I will not allow an enemy to hold a knife to my throat - so who sits in kabul matters - so long as it is not an enemy, he, she or they can be anything else, be pro or anti whatever - must not be an enemy, must not allow us in Pakistan to conclude that kabul makes common against Pakistan.

Like it ? great - Don't like it? great - because no enemy in kabul is a existential imperative for Pakistan -- for Afghanistan, to have someone sitting in kabul who is a enemy of Pakistan, SHOULD be, equally unacceptable, because it will bring a reaction that Afghans can live without.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom