What's new

Pakistan Hindus oppose revival of Indo-Pak cricket series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have friends from Sri Nagar... they hate india and call indias kashmir IOK or Indian Occupied Kashmir

I do have friends in Pakistan city of Lahor, Sialkot and Islamabad .... They hate Pakistan and call it a ******

But thsi not the topic of discussion but about plight, fear, agony and insecurity (feeling) of minorities in Pakistan.

I don't know about Indian Muslims, but Pakistani Hindus do make fun of India and Indians... not bcoz they r hindus or whatever... but bcoz they look down upon Indian population... Whether Hindus or Muslims, the superiority complex that we r better that Marathis, South Indians etc runs deep in majority of north western people, whether Kashmiris, Punjabis or Sindhis. I already posted a "namoona" of what Sindhi Hindus think of Indians especially South Indians.
Well that means they have severe identity issues coz from where I see they have to speak against India and especially Hindus of India for way simpler reason. Just explore yourself.

Stop being weird...
I am not being weird....coz it does matter what age group you hand out with. I can't take a teenager's version of Indo-Pak situation as emotions are too high. Try to be neutral and then understand. :enjoy:

Well that means they have severe identity issues coz from where I see they have to speak against India and especially Hindus of India for way simpler reason. Just explore yourself.

Those comments were coming from Indian Sindhi Hindus. I will post more such comments coming from Kashmiri Pandits (they are hilarious). Now Kashmiri pandits don't live in Pakistan, so ur excuse that they r saying such stuff bcoz they r afraid, doesn't make sense.

KRAIT here is a comment from Kashmiri Pandit.. read what he has to say

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I do have friends in Pakistan city of Lahor, Sialkot and Islamabad .... They hate Pakistan and call it a ******

But thsi not the topic of discussion but about plight, fear, agony and insecurity (feeling) of minorities in Pakistan.

Difference is, your story is fake and mine is real :rolleyes:

Masoom jinxed girl, you are posting blog article....I once wrote posing as resident of Azad kashmir, should I post it here....seriously post something tangible.

I had a junior student from Kashmir and I know what is the reality atleast accordin to him, I may be wrong. Especially kashmiri pundits stories are concerned, you have to read a lot.

P.S. I never wrote posing as resident of Aza Kashmir, it is just for giving an example :D

I am not being weird....coz it does matter what age group you hand out with. I can't take a teenager's version of Indo-Pak situation as emotions are too high. Try to be neutral and then understand. :enjoy:

You ran out of comments thats why you asked my age... You can ask mods for my age

Masoom jinxed girl, you are posting blog article....I once wrote posing as resident of Azad kashmir, should I post it here....seriously post something tangible.

I had a junior student from Kashmir and I know what is the reality atleast accordin to him, I may be wrong. Especially kashmiri pundits stories are concerned, you have to read a lot.

P.S. I never wrote posing as resident of Aza Kashmir, it is just for giving an example :D

But he is not saying anything bad about India though, he is PRO-INDIAN, almost all Kashmiri Pandits r pro-Indians... all he is saying that we r quite different racially from South and other Indians. that is it. Ofcourse I have seen them in real life, they don't look like ur typical average Indian.

But he is not saying anything bad about India though, he is PRO-INDIAN, almost all Kashmiri Pandits r pro-
Indians... all he is saying that we r quite different racially from South and other Indians. that is it. Ofcourse I have seen them in real life, they don't look like ur typical average Indian.
problem is how do you define typical Indian ?

India is big country , south Indians , north Indians, north east Indians , Kashmires..all look different..

It's not like pakistan can keep up :azn:

s0zo1u.jpg

and just recently the U19

29pfdwl.jpg

2qbhgmw.jpg

lol! Thats so funny!! If you would have choosen some other cities like Quetts, Karachi, Peshawar etc then someone might have believed you! You choose all the cities from Punjab! Why would any Punjabi say they hate Pakistan? It is usually other ethnic groups who complain about Punjabi domination of Pakistan, not ppl from Lahore, Sialkot and Islamabad. Indians are so full of it!!

lol! Thats so funny!! If you would have choosen some other cities like Quetts, Karachi, Peshawar etc then someone might have believed you! You choose all the cities from Punjab! Why would any Punjabi say they hate Pakistan? It is usually other ethnic groups who complain about Punjabi domination of Pakistan, not ppl from Lahore, Sialkot and Islamabad. Indians are so full of it!!

Quetta people, Karachittes, and Peshawar people all love Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom