What's new

Pakistan Hindus oppose revival of Indo-Pak cricket series

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ kala using FB to supposedly prove a point.

BTW one more reason not to revive cricketing ties.

Everyday we see a thread on Pakistani Hindus, and Indians won't stop with their propaganda unless you give them some solid proof. If things are so bad for Pakistani Hindus, why are they supporting Pakistan, Pakistani flag, Pakistani army and Pakistani cricket team. I went to facebook to a couple of Pakistani hindu profiles and here is what I got... not even one Pakistani Hindu is supporting the land of Dravidia or Dravidians.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ameet Kumar Sindhi supporting Pakistani Army...

Ajeet Sachdev supporting Pakistani cricket team...

you didn't get the point did you ?

the thread is not about Pakistani Hindu supporting Indian team but about Pakistani Hindu fearing a Indian win , they fear being accused for supporting India even though they are patriotic.

I agree... Hindus are never happy

AND HERE ARE KASHMIRI MUSLIMS FROM BARAMULLA - INDIA OPENLY PUTTING PAKISTANI FLAGS IN THEIR PROFILES

READ THE COMMENT OF INDIAN GUY ANAND SHUKLA ON HIS PROFILE "that is bad yaar, you live in India eat from india, study India, work in India and write in facebook that you love Pakistan???????????? yaar kabhi itna pyaar India sai kiya hota????????"

here is a better zoomed in version!! ;)

READ THE COMMENT OF INDIAN GUY ANAND SHUKLA ON HIS PROFILE "that is bad yaar, you live in India eat from india, study India, work in India and write in facebook that you love Pakistan???????????? yaar kabhi itna pyaar India sai kiya hota????????"

Well I have friends from Sri Nagar... they hate india and call indias kashmir IOK or Indian Occupied Kashmir

Jinxed...madam, I already said typing in Capital doesn't make your point any stronger. BTW I can make an entire facebook profile with many Pakistani friends and pose as India supporting Pakistani.

A friend of mine once visited AMU, Aligarh Muslim University, and he always thought many Indian Muslims supported Pakistan. There was cricket match between India and Muslim. He saw the match with the Muslim students and his friends who were also muslims. He told me that he hasn't seen any croud crazier than anyone for Indian team. He said if any person who has any doubt about Indian muslims, go there and watch Indo-Pak match with them. He won't ever think otherwise.

Jinxed...madam, I already said typing in Capital doesn't make your point any stronger. BTW I can make an entire facebook profile with many Pakistani friends and pose as India supporting Pakistani.

A friend of mine once visited AMU, Aligarh Muslim University, and he always thought many Indian Muslims supported Pakistan. There was cricket match between India and Muslim. He saw the match with the Muslim students and his friends who were also muslims. He told me that he hasn't seen any croud crazier than anyone for Indian team. He said if any person who has any doubt about Indian muslims, go there and watch Indo-Pak match with them. He won't ever think otherwise.

Well they do... I have Indian Muslim friend he always makes fun of Hindus

Point here..:undecided:..Did they make fun of India....?

They are pro Pakistani every time I tell them I hate India they start their litttle lecture of how India and Pakistan are the same :rolleyes:

They are pro Pakistani every time I tell them I hate India they start their litttle lecture of how India and Pakistan are the same :rolleyes:
They must be trolling...and laughing on you behind your back :rofl:

Point here..:undecided:..Did they make fun of India....?

I don't know about Indian Muslims, but Pakistani Hindus do make fun of India and Indians... not bcoz they r hindus or whatever... but bcoz they look down upon Indian population... Whether Hindus or Muslims, the superiority complex that we r better that Marathis, South Indians etc runs deep in majority of north western people, whether Kashmiris, Punjabis or Sindhis. I already posted a "namoona" of what Sindhi Hindus think of Indians especially South Indians.

Ahem..Ahem....can't say it on the forum..:D..BTW what is your age ?

Stop being weird...

I don't know about Indian Muslims, but Pakistani Hindus do make fun of India and Indians... not bcoz they r hindus or whatever... but bcoz they look down upon Indian population... Whether Hindus or Muslims, the superiority complex that we r better that Marathis, South Indians etc runs deep in majority of north western people, whether Kashmiris, Punjabis or Sindhis. I already posted a "namoona" of what Sindhi Hindus think of Indians especially South Indians.

You forgot the caste system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom