What's new

Pakistan Hindus oppose revival of Indo-Pak cricket series

Status
Not open for further replies.
=David James;3349465]No, why you ask so???

We already have a Kolkata boy pretending to be Muslim and now we have you

Its reported by all the major newspaper, Google is your friend search for more. :smokin
:

feel free to point out these major News papers i don't no how to use Google and since you are making the point prove it.
- DNA Group is owned by a Muslim :wave:

Launched on July 30, 2005, in Mumbai, DNA (Daily News & Analysis) is an English broadsheet daily owned by Diligent Media Corporation, a joint venture between the Essel Group and Dainik Bhaskar Group.

Board Of Directors Dainik Bhaskar Group

All Hindus

Mr. Ramesh Chandra Agarwal, (Chairman - Dainik Bhaskar Group)

Mr. Sudhir Agarwal, (Managing Director - Dainik Bhaskar Group)

Mr. Girish Agarwaal, (Director - Dainik Bhaskar Group)

Mr. Pawan Agarwal, (Director - Dainik Bhaskar Group)

EsselGroup

Essel Group Chairman Subhash Chandra

Kindly point out the Muslim owner OF DNA And next time i suggest STFU and stop lying to make your self come across what you are not.

Hatred towards Minorities is more prevalent in India then pakistan but since Muslims are the ones on receiving end and India is allied with west its cool to keep all what happened in India hush hush and publish the hell out of Pakistanis fart.

Its about India nothing about Hindu-Muslim thing. BTW, in India we are all one.

If you are all the same Quickly Name the last elected Christan prime minister of India or How many Indian Generals Are Christian heck how many Christian members of parliament.

hahahahahahahaaah kasam say indians nay aaj phir sabit kardia woh lund say sochtay hai :rofl::rofl:

DNA India... Worst news source ever.

Makes up stuff.

I hope India grants all these Hindus citizenship and help them settle in Kashmir.

Everyday we see a thread on Pakistani Hindus, and Indians won't stop with their propaganda unless you give them some solid proof. If things are so bad for Pakistani Hindus, why are they supporting Pakistan, Pakistani flag, Pakistani army and Pakistani cricket team. I went to facebook to a couple of Pakistani hindu profiles and here is what I got... not even one Pakistani Hindu is supporting the land of Dravidia or Dravidians.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ameet Kumar Sindhi supporting Pakistani Army...

Ajeet Sachdev supporting Pakistani cricket team...

But anonymous Indian Muslims too fear this series. ;)

not at all..
there are differences between us but when it comes to Pakistan we are all together..thanks to Pakistan, you have done so much for that
since 1947.

and even Pakistani Hindus are not as bad looking as Indians.. the third from left in red shirt is quite good looking...

And here are the views of Sindhi Hindus on Indians...

Now I am getting more and more convinced that India and Indians don't have any genuine concern for Pakistani Hindus, they bring them in every thread just to troll and bash Pakistan. I asked one of my Sindhi Hindu friend, on his views on India and he said "We don't want to leave Sindh and move to the land of Dravidia unless forced to do so".. Happy reading!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom