What's new

Pakistan Hindus oppose revival of Indo-Pak cricket series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Game of cricket have a religion........if it is so India would not have ever lost a match.

With a billion plus people and many different religions all Gods would have sided with us.....It is just the team which plays better on a given day wins.

All people of Pakistan must cheer for Pakistani team and enjoy a game of cricket...so must the Indians.

You make no sense. Pakistan has won more matches than India, get that in your brain.

Don't worry about him! HINDUSTANI is one of those Indians who think that Indians are more beautiful bcoz they won more beauty contests... if you know WHAT i MEAN! HEHE ;)

Don't worry about him! HINDUSTANI is one of those Indians who think that Indians are more beautiful bcoz they won more beauty contests... if you know WHAT i MEAN! HEHE ;)

Now when did I ever say that auntiji :P

Btw, I still can't send you PMs -_-

Eh it just their mentality.. They think caking a girl with makeup = pretty... but they wont say how an aerage indian looks like when we all know the answer ;)

Yes, because we Indians don't look snow white like Kalash. :angel:

Yes, because we Indians don't look snow white like Kalash. :angel:

There are billions of people in India who only dream to look like the Kalash people my friend

There are billions of people in India who only dream to look like the Kalash people my friend

Few days ago, some Pakistanis were posting pictures of Kalash people trying to convince Iranians that they are normal Pakistanis. :rofl::rofl: Should I post pictures from Sindh. :angel:

Few days ago, some Pakistanis were posting pictures of Kalash people trying to convince Iranians that they are normal Pakistanis. :rofl::rofl: Should I post pictures from Sindh. :angel:

Well they are Aryans... Majority of Pakistan is Aryan anyways...

And Sindhi people look 10x better than normal Indians, just sayin'

You can say anything but I can post pictures :angel:

I thought you guys were Mughals, Arabs, Persians and everything in between? :pop:

Show me that thread. And they must be really stupid. It is Indian mentality who think that everything light skinned and light eyed is beautiful. You also need attractive features to go with them. I have seen people from Kailash, they are very light skinned and many r light eyed, but they r not that attractive. In my personal opinions, Kashmiris r best looking, followed by Pashtuns and then Punjabis.

You can post as many "SELECTIVE" pics of Sindhis as you want and in return I will show u as many Good looking everyday Sindhis BOTH from India and Pakistan.

But on that day I challenged you and La_Bong to post the pics of 10 GOOD LOOKING South Indian or Bengali Men and I also gave u guyz full freedom to post selective pics too, but neither u or La Bong was able to come up with 10 pics, except the pics of your so called celebrities. Now what does that show? They don't exist! ROTFL!! ;)

What do looks even have to do with this topic lol. Serious insecurity by some people here...

On topic: Just come to India. Pakistan was never a land meant for Hindus, or non-Muslims in general. There is a reason they openly like calling it formally the "Islamic Republic of Pakistan", and not just Republic of Pakistan. A very not-so-subtle GTFO to all their non-Muslims (or get raped and converted as we have been seeing with Pak Hindu women).

Show me that thread. And they must be really stupid. It is Indian mentality who think that everything light skinned and light eyed is beautiful. You also need attractive features to go with them. I have seen people from Kailash, they are very light skinned and many r light eyed, but they r not that attractive. In my personal opinions, Kashmiris r best looking, followed by Pashtuns and then Punjabis.

Here is that thread. :rofl::rofl:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/188735-pakistani-americans-second-fastest-growing-asian-community-america-14.html

You can post as many "SELECTIVE" pics of Sindhis as you want and in return I will show u as many Good looking everyday Sindhis BOTH from India and Pakistan.

Wow!! Why everyone want to be wannable Pashtun or Kalash in Pakistan. :angel:

I said show me 10 good looking South Indian men or Bengali men in real life, I am still waiting. Stop diverting topic on Pakistanis. We r only comparing Pakistanis and Indians here. That guy Surenas himself got snubbed by Wright, when he was claiming that every Iranian is blonde and green eyed and then Wright posted the pics of everyday Iranians.

OPEN CHALLENGE.. show me 10 good looking South Indians or Bengalis.. I am waiting!! Post as many selective pics as u want.. They don't exist, or u want me to do the honors ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom