What's new

Pakistan has ‘very, very key position’ in South Asia: Kerry

dont tell that few F-22s gonna work now ... we have see your F22 hiding in their hangers in case of Syria and Ukraine ... .

Why do we need to get involved with Syria and Ukraine?? Someone once told me you can't debate or even argue with idiots. Idiots will bring up stuff that has no relevance. We will fight for our national interests and to avoid any threat to the US citizens, etc. What threat does Syria pose to us? It's their internal conflict. We'll support the party we think will allign with our interests....and frankly speaking, Assad and Saddam have killed thousands of their own people under dictatorship. I am assuming by reading your posts, you think that's allowed right? But American intervention to eliminate Saddam or a tyrant like that isn't....including Afghanistan??? Because of the American intervention, Pakistan is facing much less of a terrorist issue than it would otherwise face if there was no 911, you would've had half a million terrorists trained in guerrilla warfare trying to put your government on notice to force Islamic law and drive out the modern society or else.....face tens of Karachi and Mehran's every other day. Because of our involvement that terrorist guerrilla force of AQ got destroyed and its force level decreased to small bits. In a way, we probably help you save Pakistan but your limited brain won't understand that.

Btw, the -22's, the -117's and B1 and B2's work very well along with the rest of the force. The only thing the American military needs....is a go ahead from our commander in chief and the fireworks start!!!!
Anyway, this was my last response to your post.You go enjoy your mental state of affairs. Its pretty skewed from what I can see.

Why do we need to get involved with Syria and Ukraine?? Someone once told me you can't debate or even argue with idiots. Idiots will bring up stuff that has no relevance. We will fight for our national interests and to avoid any threat to the US citizens, etc. What threat does Syria pose to us? It's their internal conflict. We'll support the party we think will allign with our interests....and frankly speaking, Assad and Saddam have killed thousands of their own people under dictatorship. I am assuming by reading your posts, you think that's allowed right? But American intervention to eliminate Saddam or a tyrant like that isn't....including Afghanistan??? Because of the American intervention, Pakistan is facing much less of a terrorist issue than it would otherwise face if there was no 911, you would've had half a million terrorists trained in guerrilla warfare trying to put your government on notice to force Islamic law and drive out the modern society or else.....face tens of Karachi and Mehran's every other day. Because of our involvement that terrorist guerrilla force of AQ got destroyed and its force level decreased to small bits. In a way, we probably help you save Pakistan but your limited brain won't understand that.

Btw, the -22's, the -117's and B1 and B2's work very well along with the rest of the force. The only thing the American military needs....is a go ahead from our commander in chief and the fireworks start!!!!
Anyway, this was my last response to your post.You go enjoy your mental state of affairs. Its pretty skewed from what I can see.

are you sure? to me you looks like the world biggest moron , did Afghanistan pose a threat to US ? what abour Iraq ? are you having drugs sir i highly recommend you to have some research .. why in state of denial ? when your country couldnt do anything about syria and Ukraine so take your A$$ out by say " we have nothing to do " ? who is arming rebels in Syria ? sunni rebels ?
i think i am wasting my time arguing with a kid who have n knowledge about whats happening in world ?
your so called tiny brain is full of american patriotism and cant see the reality .. so dont waste your and other time when you have no knowladge

After downfall of Soviet Union there is new menace in central Asia threatening world peace.

Pak and US to the rescue to save the world once more.
please save the world by letting your country to train terrorist and not supporting afghan Taliban

We are eager to see the fireworks in Ukraine. When are you gonna start?

I don't know but it sounds like US want to divide Pakistan since we notice US repeatedly said Pakistan has key position or something.

Conspiracy theory much? If you read the statement, its says Pakistan is and has been a key country for the past 70 years.....so they've been wanting to break your country for over 7 decades if I go by your logic? The statement Kerry made, was very complimentary. Not sure why you guys have to take some good stuff and bring the worst out of it. Very pessimistic.

We are eager to see the fireworks in Ukraine. When are you gonna start?

Why do you want us to start the fireworks in Ukraine? We are not the parents.......if I go by your logic then we should attack India too because of Kashmir, Pakistan because of their previous support to Talibans and the list goes on.........we'll do fireworks to protect any threat to our citizens and to our national interests with orders from the commander in chief of the US military. Not orders from an online forum with weirdos writing silly posts

Conspiracy theory much? If you read the statement, its says Pakistan is and has been a key country for the past 70 years.....so they've been wanting to break your country for over 7 decades if I go by your logic? The statement Kerry made, was very complimentary. Not sure why you guys have to take some good stuff and bring the worst out of it. Very pessimistic.

Whole world has woken up to the American double game. US is not courting Pakistan to defend Pakistan, US is here to serve it's own interest. A stable, peaceful South Asia is not in America's interest, that is why the US funded and armed Taliban and Al-Qaeda during 80s.

Why do you want us to start the fireworks in Ukraine? We are not the parents.......if I go by your logic then we should attack India too because of Kashmir, Pakistan because of their previous support to Talibans and the list goes on.........we'll do fireworks to protect any threat to our citizens and to our national interests with orders from the commander in chief of the US military. Not orders from an online forum with weirdos writing silly posts

You didn't because the Russian Bear was prepared to grab and twist Uncle Sam's nuts.

Whole world has woken up to the American double game. US is not courting Pakistan to defend Pakistan, US is here to serve it's own interest. A stable, peaceful South Asia is not in America's interest, that is why the US funded and armed Taliban and Al-Qaeda during 80s.

What about your double game? Supporting anti Pakistan fractions from Tajikstan, Afghanistan to Baluchistan...? Supporting killings of minorities to create Hindu-supremism?? Supporting terrorism in Sri Lanka, supporting anti government fractions in Nepal???? All your neighbors hate you for your double game, including your minorities. Clean up your house first before looking at anyone else.

What about your double game? Supporting anti Pakistan fractions from Tajikstan, Afghanistan to Baluchistan...? Supporting killings of minorities to create Hindu-supremism?? Supporting terrorism in Sri Lanka, supporting anti government fractions in Nepal???? All your neighbors hate you for your double game, including your minorities. Clean up your house first before looking at anyone else.

We will keep doing everything which serves our national interest.

You didn't because the Russian Bear was prepared to grab and twist Uncle Sam's nuts.

The "BEAR" you refer to, is 100 years old, fat, lazy and incompetent. The only scare tactis it may have on others is the nukes and for which, the Bear knows there will be no more Bear left. They became apologetic two weeks after the US told them the sanctions will be put in place and that could get to hostility. Next thing you know, the big mighty military movement slowed down and now its not even in the news. Right, the Good Old Bear reminds me of Winnie the Pooh !!!

We will keep doing everything which serves our national interest.
So, then you should get off your periods and start acting like a man. Before asking others, smell your own sh*it. No one asked for your opinion as your sh*it smells bad as is. A country pushed to be a regional power supported by American tax payer dollars and donated jobs doesn't really have a say here.

The "BEAR" you refer to, is 100 years old, fat, lazy and incompetent. The only scare tactis it may have on others is the nukes and for which, the Bear knows there will be no more Bear left. They became apologetic two weeks after the US told them the sanctions will be put in place and that could get to hostility. Next thing you know, the big mighty military movement slowed down and now its not even in the news. Right, the Good Old Bear reminds me of Winnie the Pooh !!!

If you were really winning, you would not be needing so many words to convince me. Truth is that the NATO completely miscalculated the Russian response and it had to make tactical retreat.

We are going OT by the way.

For the sake of humanity, you cannot let that happen. You sir, bear the burden of moral responsibility, just like I do.This era of violence and death and extremism and destruction..it has to come to an end..

Non-sense, I bear no responsibility for the wrong doings of Pakistan and its Establishment. The most I can do is to raise awareness of the stupidity of Pakistan's establishment and its silly strategic depth plans on internet.

Back
Top Bottom