What's new

Pakistan has ‘very, very key position’ in South Asia: Kerry

This mentality is the reason why Pakistanis worldwide suffer from bad reputation. Look at your bull crap you are telling me. You are so out of touch with reality its not even funny. I am listing aid figures below. These came from the congress and you can google them too. You don't need me to tell you what to type.
If anyone got killed during operations against talibans.....sorry, collateral damage happens in conflicts. Your own military's killed a lot of people....what about that? Heck, your own military has kidnapped its own citizens ....what about that??? That's against your constitution. So PLEASE, try to smell your shi*t before just spreading misinformation everywhere. People like you support Taliban, I can tell from your post. Sad part is, the same terrorists are killing your own countrymen but instead of going and taking care of it, you are still aimlessly bitch*ing about the US. Here's the aid numbers to get you close to the facts. And THANK YOU AMERICS by the way as people like you are thankless so I'd pay a thank you on your behalf!

U.S. financial aid to Pakistan since the September 11, 2001 attacks[edit]
Between 2002-2010, US Congress approved $18 billion[7] in military and economic aid from the United States. However the Pakistan Treasury only received $8.647 billion in direct financial payments.

Western officials have claimed nearly 70% (roughly $3.4 billion) of Military aid given to the military has been misspent in 2002-2007 and used to cover civilian deficit.However,Pakistan argues the civilian deficit was caused by poor economy from the War on Terror. However U.S-Pakistani relationship has been a transactional based and U.S military aid to Pakistan and aid conditions has been shrouded in secrecy for several years until recently .[8][9][9][10] Furthermore a significant proportion of U.S. economic aid for Pakistan has ended up in back in the U.S., as funds are channeled through large U.S. contractors. A U.S. lawmaker also said majority of U.S. economic aid has not left the U.S. as it spent on consulting fees and overhead cost.[11][12] Pakistan also states it has spent $80 billion on the War on Terror since 2001.[1]

Cuts in US Aid[edit]
The Kerry Luger Bill passed in 2009 after democratic elections in Pakistan had proposed $1.5 billion in annual assistance to Pakistan.[13] However due to problems and differences in the bilateral relationship over issues such as Drones,India,Reymound Davis the full amount was not transferred. Pakistan was promised $1.5 billion annually till 2014, but in the very first year the target was not met. Only $179.5 million out of $1.51 billion in U.S. civilian aid to Pakistan was actually disbursed in fiscal 2010.[14]

How US Aid is spent[edit]
Of the $179.5 million received by Pakistan in 2010, $75 million of the US aid funds were transferred to bolster the Benazir Income Support Program, a social development program run by the Pakistani government. Another $45 million was given to the Higher Education Commission to support "centers of excellence" at Pakistani universities; $19.5 million went to support Pakistan's Fulbright Scholarship program; $23.3 million went to flood relief .[14]

Military and economic aid[edit]
YearMilitary (USD in billions)Economic (USD in billions)
20021.361.233 for 2002 to 2004
20031.5001.233 for 2002 to 2004
20041.2001.233 for 2002 to 2004
20111.685unknown
Total11.740 billion[15]6.08 billion[16]

As i said Military rejected your Aid since 2011. For civilians aid none was given because of strings attached to it such as handover of shakeel afridi. You can can make all the bullshit stats and yet you wont change the reality. Perhaps you would like to read your own postings and realize how much full of shit you are.

Ahh, so Moscow is opening up to Pakistan, Beijing is already happy. Gulf states coming to Pakistan for help with Iran and Middle East crisis, and uncle sam left wondering. Interesting times we live in.

What does our new govt have to do with their discussions? Interesting.

They want to see how things play out. They don't have as much experience dealing with India as much they have with Pakistan. Pakistan is what they need for Afghanistan, not India. Plus as Moscow opens up to Islamabad, we'll see US becoming more 'friendlier' towards Pakistan. They might not trust Pakistan, like Pakistan doesn't trust USA, but it's a love-hate relationship. US definitely doesn't want Iran type thing in Pakistan where it would lose an ally overnight. That would bite them too hard.

That's why US is trying to destabilize Pakistan & break Pakistan so that they can capture these key provinces & areas for themselves. Where ever US goes destruction & chaos follows.

After downfall of Soviet Union there is new menace in central Asia threatening world peace.

Pak and US to the rescue to save the world once more.

As i said Military rejected your Aid since 2011. For civilians aid none was given because of strings attached to it such as handover of shakeel afridi. You can can make all the bullshit stats and yet you wont change the reality. Perhaps you would like to read your own postings and realize how much full of shit you are.

The military rejected our aid? Foo what world do you live in???? Take a look at your weapons purchases, the numbers I provided to you above with charts on how much was sent to the military. Every purchase you guys do with the US has the aid component to it. Stop lying constantly. Tell me how credible you are. See the tables by year and the number I provided in my previous post.

Unfolding events in Iraq and Ukraine has got the US worried , their super power status is being challenged on multiple fronts.
This statement is quite a departure from US policy of the past decade with respect to Pakistan where US was set to prop up india to the detriment of Pakistan

Its all about Afghanistan and India. They want to keep Pakistan happy it seems. An angry Pakistan is bad for itself plus bad for Afghanistan and India.

How much worse can it be for Afghanistan and India than it already is ?

A lot worse then you think. But worse for Pakistan itself.

Ofcourse it can be far more worse, I have no doubts about that. the question was more in the line of how much more low would humanity would have to stoop down before one could say, "Okay, thats enough!!"

Do you see any end of this?

Ofcourse it can be far more worse, I have no doubts about that. the question was more in the line of how much more low would humanity would have to stoop down before one could say, "Okay, thats enough!!"

Do you see any end of this?

Human cans get worse then animals, animals kill to survive, humans kill to take everything away from each other. I doubt humanity is going to learn a lesson, at least not yet anyway.

I don't see any end to this storm. Pakistan is collapsing slowly but no one wants to accept the reality.

Human cans get worse then animals, animals kill to survive, humans kill to take everything away from each other. I doubt humanity is going to learn a lesson, at least not yet anyway.

I don't see any end to this storm. Pakistan is collapsing slowly but no one wants to accept the reality.

For the sake of humanity, you cannot let that happen. You sir, bear the burden of moral responsibility, just like I do.This era of violence and death and extremism and destruction..it has to come to an end..

We are headed to Iraq again if need be. The USN mobilized GWB CBG for possible Iraq related operations. Similarly, if need be, the commander in chief will order US military and the troops will be back in Afghanistan.
If you had a Republican government, you wouldn't see a withdrawal from Afghanistan as the previous Republican administration wanted boots on the ground for a prolonged period I think . So if the Republicans come again, we may be back.
The US military is one of the highest disciplined and structured organization in the world. Unlike your general who'll take down the government if the commander in chief gave orders they didn't like, the US military follows order from the civilian, democratically elected commander in chief. No matter what the generals think and how important it may be to stay in one place, If the commander in chief orders the troops to leave....they follow the orders and always achieve results with utmost professionalism.

sir for new govt you still have 3-4 years .. once you give taliban time , they will reunite .. i think USA should think to their own peoples ... they peoples are just fed up with wars ... your soldiers are committing suicides .. and as far as iraq is concern , its different politics .. iraq is under threat .. and USA will not intervene if the situation of iraq will somehow effect iran directly or indirectly

iraq is under threat .. and USA will not intervene if the situation of iraq will somehow effect iran directly or indirectly

You are assessing it wrong. Iran is actually more than willing to support, help and even train Shiite's. The Gov't in Iraq is a Shiite government so Iran is all about supporting it and training Iraqis to fight the Rebels (Which are sunni militant fractions). Plus you guys are taking Iran as something larger than life. If this wasn't for the entire region's security, it'd take a squadron of F-22's and a CBG to take out any vital Iranian installations. There is no question in my mind. Plus the US commander in chief didn't start a military operation against Iran. Had it been a different party running the US administration, the Iranian nukes would've been neutralized a long time ago. The US military follows direction from its civilian commander in chief. When the commander in chief says go, the forces go without asking when, if or but.....

You are assessing it wrong. Iran is actually more than willing to support, help and even train Shiite's. The Gov't in Iraq is a Shiite government so Iran is all about supporting it and training Iraqis to fight the Rebels (Which are sunni militant fractions). Plus you guys are taking Iran as something larger than life. If this wasn't for the entire region's security, it'd take a squadron of F-22's and a CBG to take out any vital Iranian installations. There is no question in my mind. Plus the US commander in chief didn't start a military operation against Iran. Had it been a different party running the US administration, the Iranian nukes would've been neutralized a long time ago. The US military follows direction from its civilian commander in chief. When the commander in chief says go, the forces go without asking when, if or but.....

:blah::blah::blah::blah: we do this , we do that ? what you have done so far for iran ?? in Afghanistan and Iraq you and your armed forces are responsible for this mess .. dont tell that few F-22s gonna work now ... we have see your F22 hiding in their hangers in case of Syria and Ukraine ... putin alone stand and USA and Nato has no balls to counter him ..your country now is using the proxies war in countries ... but as far as iran is concern first do something than we will talk .. everyone knows iran is training shia rebels to fight and Gulf countries are funding ISIS .. everyone is dirty in the pool of shit ..

Back
Top Bottom