What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
9385fc65bb91a0399136a817ec5a34d4.jpg

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India that has caused many Indian women — young and old — to lose their minds. Its name is Fawad Afzal Khan, currently the most wanted man in India, thanks to his Bollywood debut Khoobsurat opposite Sonam Kapoor.

As Vikram Singh Rathore, Fawad plays Prince Charming and quite effortlessly at that (Sonam Kapoor in the film asks him if he was a frog before).

Well-mannered to a fault, Fawad goes about his business with Notting Hill-Hugh Grant-like awkward charm, flashing his dimple or a half with impeccable timing, his perfectly wind-coiffed hair and a four-o-clock shadow for a stubble completing the picture of the ridiculously good-looking boy next door you never had.

But then Pakistan is next door. And the Pakistani prime-time TV star who got India hooked to the much acclaimed Zindagi Gulzar Hai is the new Khan in B-Town.

By the time we track him down, Fawad has already left for Pakistan post-release. Over email, he tells us: “It’s an honour and privilege to represent Pakistan internationally. Films are probably just one tool but a powerful one” to build bridges and foster love.

He refuses to divulge details of crazy fan encounters though. “Fans in both India and Pakistan have been extremely supportive and expressive in many ways and I wouldn’t want to label anything as a crazy experience. Whatever form of appreciation I have received so far has been truly humbling for me.”

Maybe it is too early for him to even think about moving base to India with a promising career ahead in Bollywood but he says India is becoming a second home. “India certainly is the closest to home. In her short visits during the promotions, my wife also felt the same. However, the decision to move has many more considerations. We are all well rooted in Pakistan and leaving behind parents and siblings and friends that you have grown up with is certainly not an easy decision.”

He’s not too sure what exactly women like about him. “Honestly, this is a research I would like to conduct as well,” he says, adding a smiley. “Women in Pakistan have been equally kind in extending their love and appreciation. It is quite overwhelming and intimidating at times. A big shout out to all the lovely ladies who have given me the confidence and encouragement to come this far. It was definitely not possible without them.”

A new Khan takes Bollywood by storm - The Hindu

Pakistani men are undisputed chick magnets. Anyone who didn't weight over 100kg and has studied with Indian girls overseas can verify that... :smokin:

It is probably because Indian girls have more freedom to mingle with people and more liberated than Pakistani girls. So a Pakistani guy may not have opportunities to date a Pakistani girl. Similarly most Indian guys I know in UK & US are always trying to nail white girls. For them dating Indian girls may mean marriage.

Back to topic; ... we welcome Pakistani talent in Bollywood. For us it is a means of spreading Indian movie influence in Pakistan and beyond. It is good for both countries

It is probably because Indian girls have more freedom to mingle with people and more liberated than Pakistani girls. So a Pakistani guy may not have opportunities to date a Pakistani girl. Similarly most Indian guys I know in UK & US are always trying to nail white girls. For them dating Indian girls may mean marriage.

Back to topic; ... we welcome Pakistani talent in Bollywood. For us it is a means of spreading Indian movie influence in Pakistan and beyond. It is good for both countries

Thats a myth - you are SO wrong. :lol:

Pakistani men are undisputed chick magnets. Anyone who didn't weight over 100kg and has studied with Indian girls overseas can verify that... :smokin:

Somebody told me that European women have this conception of Turks that Turkish guys are really hot, but lack proper English speaking skills.

Hence it is hard for European tourist women to "take the next step" ...

I was like "Oh..uh..what?!" o_O

:lol:

Unfortunately this Pakistani actress coundt make the cut inspite of having a Indian director boyfriend

This has given rise to hushed whispers in Mumbai that Iman is not with Imtiaz anymore. A source close to the model-actress told Mirror, "She is going to spend more time in Pakistan now.She came down to Mumbai to make a career in Bollywood but couldn't make much headway. Also, her relationship with Imtiaz is not all rosy now."

Imtiaz Ali's girlfriend Iman Ali moves back to Pakistan - The Times of India

As long as handsome men like me in exist in Pakistan, Pakistani girls need not to look elsewhere.

Also, not being biased at all, I can totally see Pakistan men being more 'wanted' amongst Indian diaspora.

Why is that? Because of Islam.

Dont shoot the messenger and let me explain.

The general rule is:

Muslim men are least promiscuous compared to otherpeoples. Muslim men generally come from a very traditional cultural understanding where you like a girl, marry her, have family with her, and stick to her. Therefore you have a very healthy cultural existence of Islamic peoples extending all over the globe.

For 1.7 billion people, Muslims have a fertility rate of around 3 children per women. That is VERY healthy keeping in mind that Islamic World isn't poorest region like Africa and over-all, Muslim World is a "middle-class" economic sphere with per capita income of around $5500 to $7000 on Purchasing power. (Offcourse, variations exist..from richest regions like Qatar to poor regions like Somalia).

Girls obviously like traditional lovers as compared to guys who just go around and sleep with different girls and play around.

On the flip side, Muslim men can be narrow-minded many times. That can be a problem.

As long as handsome men like me in exist in Pakistan, Pakistani girls need not to look elsewhere.

I am not talking about within Paksitan. I know a couple of Pakistani family in US. The girls in the family are in veil and not allowed to go out. There could be exceptions. Indian families are usually free as the rest of Americans

i am ok with this kind of 'deadly force' by pakistan upon india. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom