What's new

Pakistan has to accept India as big brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settle down and don't get your panties in a knot.

India is not even remotely in the same league as China, and Pakistan, of course, does not compare to Japan.

The reference to Japan/China relationship was in response to the Canada/US comparison. It was meant as a guide to a future relationship between Pakistan/India where size does not have to dictate relative power. As India aspires to catch up to China, Pakistan can take comfort in the fact that its relatively smaller size does not doom it to little brother status. Equality can be achieved, but it will require hard work. :coffee:

OK. Future yes, maybe. Talk about the now. Stop treating Chinese accomplishments as your own. They are catching up to US, and very impressively I might add. What has Pakistan contributed to this China, Pak relationship? It is exclusively goods moving downstream from China to Pakistan. How is Pakistan any better then the African nations that are in the weapons for oil program? Can you claim to be on an equal footing with China in this bilateral relationship?

I am not disputing your claims to a hypothetical future. But if we were to engage today on the basis of what was achieved in the last so many years where are you as a nation placed with respect to India.

It's called friendship.
Something you wouldn't understand, being Uncle Sam's chamcha and all.

At least there is no misunderstanding between Pakistan and the US. We both know it is a "friendship" of convenience.

Too bad, India is under the illusion that this current Western courtship means more than it does. It doesn't. The West is using you to taunt China. As soon as they are comfortable with China's new role, you guys will be discarded by the wayside.

Wow! You are being very candid. If China and Pakistan have wisened up to this fact. So have US and India. Do Chinese call you their stooges? Because from where I perch, it is a very easy thing to do. Other than some ruffled feathers in a green flag there is nothing you can do about it.

Indians are growing strong in the US. They are the most affluent community in the U S of A & their political influence is growing to be second only to the Jewish lobbies. And your point was?

Just as India is the bet for China-Pak, China is bet for India-US. US can easily say India is a chamcha just as China can say Pakistan is.

What BS, why should Pakistan accept India as the big brother? This is the kind of attitude that makes US such an arrogant nation. Nations should be on equal footing, irrespective of size or economy.

If size of the population or land mass mattered, the UK wouldn't have ruled the world for over 300 years.

Now, having said that, reading some of the disparaging remarks being made by some posters on India let me just state the obvious fact - India is a far better country to live in than Pakistan. All social and economic indicators prove it.

my dear, There lies the problem, Your govt denied our co-operation in joint investigation instead asked us for proof... Just imagine, your govt is not allowing FBI to investigate, how on earth is It going to make its rival Investigate with you........... We have been giving you proof on series of dossiers which your media and govt hide it from public,and rage mutiny among you by belittling India...... We are no Fools. If it was like how your media claims, we wouldnt have been surrounded by achievements.

Why you need FBI where Indians and Pakistani officials can complete task. Have FBI solved 9/11 riddle? Lol whole world says Osama did 9/11 only FBI is saying otherwise and you want that same FBI here.

What is so difficult if a team of Pakistani and Indians questioning Kasaab and Col Prohit?

What BS, why should Pakistan accept India as the big brother? This is the kind of attitude that makes US such an arrogant nation. Nations should be on equal footing, irrespective of size or economy.

If size of the population or land mass mattered, the UK wouldn't have ruled the world for over 300 years.

Now, having said that, reading some of the disparaging remarks being made by some posters on India let me just state the obvious fact - India is a far better country to live in than Pakistan. All social and economic indicators prove it.

Big brother not as in I touch your feet but as in we reciprocally respect each other.

Why you need FBI where Indians and Pakistani officials can complete task. Have FBI solved 9/11 riddle? Lol whole world says Osama did 9/11 only FBI is saying otherwise and you want that same FBI here.

What is so difficult if a team of Pakistani and Indians questioning Kasaab and Col Prohit?

Col who? `

Wow! You are being very candid. If China and Pakistan have wisened up to this fact. So have US and India. Do Chinese call you their stooges? Because from where I perch, it is a very easy thing to do. Other than some ruffled feathers in a green flag there is nothing you can do about it.

Indians are growing strong in the US. They are the most affluent community in the U S of A & their political influence is growing to be second only to the Jewish lobbies. And your point was?

Just as India is the bet for China-Pak, China is bet for India-US. US can easily say India is a chamcha just as China can say Pakistan is.

the difference china-pakistan and India-US:chinese and pakistan always support each other even in the tough time,but india is just a "napkin" to US,you know what,i saw american and indian were crapping each other like crazy in a forum even 3 years ago

Did You forget that There was a teleconference with kasab .... Pakistan High commission still has not believed him, as during that the pakistan refused him as your citizen and thats when Zaid hamid called kasab "Amar Singh" ..... But We have not been given an oppurtunity to co-operate with You...

What about having a South Asia Union similar to EU where there will be free trade, one single currencey and also one vision for the whole of south asia. Would this not mean all are equal? and take away the idea of war in south asia

Way to go! Thats one sensible voice!

All social and economic indicators prove it ? India a far better country?

I am not sure about that, remember the thread about India fail to

control open........ Thats pretty hard for me to agree with you.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

the difference china-pakistan and India-US:chinese and pakistan always support each other even in the tough time,but india is just a "napkin" to US,you know what,i saw american and indian were crapping each other like crazy in a forum even 3 years ago

China came down hard on Musharraf when Chinese engineers involved in projects in Pakistan got killed.

I hope you get my point. If Pakistan gives China a bloody nose this higher than Himalayas, deeper than seas friendship will vanish like water vapour.

Well the big brother comment was made by Rted. General Mahmood Ali Durrani not an Indian.

If you want to went your ire, it should be on him. Obviously there must be a reason according to him for him to make such a comment, espically knowing how Pakistanis would react to it.

Big brother? i think it was a slip of tongue. He must be wanted to say Bigfoot ;)

OK. Future yes, maybe.

This whole discussion is about the future direction and where we should aim to take our relationship.

Talk about the now.

Right now you are a regional bully who, infatuated by newfound Western courtship, is an arrogant pain in the a** to all its neighbors. Like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and China, we will continue to keep a watchful eye on you.

Stop treating Chinese accomplishments as your own.

We are not claiming China's accomplishments as our own. We are bursting your bubble that you are China's equal. You are not. Despite your "Incredible India" media-induced hallucination.

India is moving in the right direction, I will grant you that, and I have always applauded India for its planning and accomplishments.

What has Pakistan contributed to this China, Pak relationship? It is exclusively goods moving downstream from China to Pakistan.

Contrary to your media hallucinations, it is not one-way. There is another thread about JF-17 and related issues, where you can educate yourself about technical cooperation. As far as trade, China has a trade surplus with almost all its trading partners, including India and the US, so nothing unusual there.

How is Pakistan any better then the African nations that are in the weapons for oil program?

We keep the Indian generals awake at night.

Can you claim to be on an equal footing with China in this bilateral relationship?

Can you claim to be on an equal footing with Russia, USA, EU? I guess you guys are not used to courtship, and are mistaking its rituals for genuine respect.

I am not disputing your claims to a hypothetical future. But if we were to engage today on the basis of what was achieved in the last so many years where are you as a nation placed with respect to India.

India has achieved a lot in recent decades, to its credit. And Pakistan has been side-tracked by security and internal leadership issues. This doesn't mean the future will remain like this for either country.

China came down hard on Musharraf when Chinese engineers involved in projects in Pakistan got killed.

I hope you get my point. If Pakistan gives China a bloody nose this higher than Himalayas, deeper than seas friendship will vanish like water vapour.

Now what do you expect?! Of course China values the lives of its citizens. Of course when many of their people who go to another country to help that country develop gets murdered they will RESPOND. What do you think any other country would do? Sit at home and pick his nose pretending no one got killed?!

Even when other nations citizens who get killed in China, China investigates and tries its best to make sure it doesn't happen again. IT'S CALLED VALUING LIFE & ENSURING FOREIGNERS ARE SAFE AND PROTECTED!!!

Now any other questions?! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom