What's new

Pakistan has second strike capability against India

don't under estimate your enemy. we are mad as a nation most of us would rather go in a blaze of glory then be held hostage to indians.

call it madness or a death wish. but the "card" is absolutely real.

It is said, when a do goes rabid, the dog's fate is sealed it will die one way or the other. The trick is to shoot it before it bites you.

There is no saving a suicide bomber, once it has donned that suicide vest, either you kill it first, or you both die.

A nation the size of Pakistan threatening nuclear first strike and nuclear anhilation on India which sea based nuclear deterrence and assure second strike capability against Pakistan is similar to above analogies. Pakistan will be destroyed one way or the other. The trick is to destroy it before it bites you.

We can but hope Indian leaders see that too.

India the minute it even seems to be closing in on some sort of victory
Yes exactly. Its a death Cult and a Death wish. So why not grant it ? it doesn't make any difference. There is no glory in Death.... get glory and living it is. The card is real I know... the value at stake is overstated.

However, The thing is, it is exactly the kind of thinking that the suicide bombers have. In essence as Christine Fair puts it "Pakistan is an international insurgent"

well india will be destroyed as well it will be a mutual assured destruction. Hence nuclear war or any war in south asia is meaningless and just talk nothing else.

as for glory in death well 300 movie as well as troy as well as most "last stands in history" is always seen as glory by the world if you disagree it is your own point of view and your's only.

as for christian fair she can troll and rant all she wants the world knows that Pakistan is bulwark against extremism and fight.

the west removed the ottoman empire thinking it would bring peace. All it brought was 2 wars with israel, 2 with iraq one with ISIAS and now a refugee crisis.

the world should thank Pakistan for holding extremism at bay. but ladies like Christiane Fair will always be ungrateful.

@Osiris the problem is the dog is the one barking at us from across the border but we have so far kept the mad dog at bay.

and our Nuclear asset is just that bullet to shoot the mad dog before it gets to close we rather eliminate the dog then live with Rabies.

It is said, when a do goes rabid, the dog's fate is sealed it will die one way or the other. The trick is to shoot it before it bites you.

There is no saving a suicide bomber, once it has donned that suicide vest, either you kill it first, or you both die.

A nation the size of Pakistan threatening nuclear first strike and nuclear anhilation on India which sea based nuclear deterrence and assure second strike capability against Pakistan is similar to above analogies. Pakistan will be destroyed one way or the other. The trick is to destroy it before it bites you.

We can but hope Indian leaders see that too.
there is a better way cage that dog in a way that it bites itself just to make sure its bitting someone ....... if you know what i mean .... cheers mate :cheers:

well india will be destroyed as well it will be a mutual assured destruction. Hence nuclear war or any war in south asia is meaningless and just talk nothing else.

as for glory in death well 300 movie as well as troy as well as most "last stands in history" is always seen as glory by the world if you disagree it is your own point of view and your's only.

as for christian fair she can troll and rant all she wants the world knows that Pakistan is bulwark against extremism and fight.

the west removed the ottoman empire thinking it would bring peace. All it brought was 2 wars with israel, 2 with iraq one with ISIAS and now a refugee crisis.

the world should thank Pakistan for holding extremism at bay. but ladies like Christiane Fair will always be ungrateful.

@Osiris the problem is the dog is the one barking at us from across the border but we have so far kept the mad dog at bay.

and our Nuclear asset is just that bullet to shoot the mad dog before it gets to close we rather eliminate the dog then live with Rabies.

If you derive Glory from movies and stories then I guess With that its best that you are destroyed. We will make one movie every moth glorifying your fight. Agreed ?

World sees Pakistan as an epicenter of terrorism not as "bulwark" against it. but I guess you have convinced yourself as such. It surprises me why Pakistanis call themselves as Indians when living in the west.

The Ottoman empire is not the topic, how ever I wonder what stopped the Ottoman empire from Removing the west. They could have got themselves an Industrial revolution of their own. Or ottoman could have Conquered the "west" when they were fighting the 30 years war.

there is a better way cage that dog in a way that it bites itself just to make sure its bitting someone ....... if you know what i mean .... cheers mate :cheers:

A caged rabid dog, scratching itself to death would indeed work better.

Constant vigilance with a big gun at your side is required , that the poor animal were to brake out of its cage, start biting you and your family.

Even now Pakistan blames all its internal problems on India. If it were on brink of internal collapse, one can only imagine it's paranoia with India.

A caged rabid dog, scratching itself to death would indeed work better.

Constant vigilance with a big gun at your side is required , that the poor animal were to brake out of its cage, start biting you and your family.

Even now Pakistan blames all its internal problems on India. If it were on brink of internal collapse, one can only imagine it's paranoia with India.
well the thing is when you cage such an animal you also make sure you have something he is realli paranoid about....right :azn:

if you know what i mean :D

Your analogy does not fit, for a rabid dog does not see reason or self preservation and you can not hold him at at bay with threats of nuclear weapons.

If you derive Glory from movies and stories then I guess With that its best that you are destroyed. We will make one movie every moth glorifying your fight. Agreed ?

World sees Pakistan as an epicenter of terrorism not as "bulwark" against it. but I guess you have convinced yourself as such. It surprises me why Pakistanis call themselves as Indians when living in the west.

The Ottoman empire is not the topic, how ever I wonder what stopped the Ottoman empire from Removing the west. They could have got themselves an Industrial revolution of their own. Or ottoman could have Conquered the "west" when they were fighting the 30 years war.

not movies not everything is bollywood.

the world always looks upto Last stands.

and the world does recognize us as "bulwark".

US lauds Pakistan’s efforts for regional peace

US NSA Lauds Pakistan's Anti-terror Sacrifices -The New Indian Express

so your bharat rakshak ideology can go back to where it came from.

See him doing "nasty" yoga? :haha:
do you even know whats yoga for in the first place ? :haha:

so is this thread about yoga ? :azn:

anyway point is we very well know whats your intention is and what is your real power and how much + your weaknesses and above all else your level of frustaion and helplessness .... dont worry we are not paranoid about what if pakistan uses neukes...... had your establishment had guts it would have used them by now but they dint ..... ever wonderred why..... there is nothing to worry for india or indians till the same elite (beurocratic, militarry, political, feudal) is ruling pakistan ..... cheers mate :D

Your analogy does not fit, for a rabid dog does not see reason or self preservation and you can not hold him at at bay with threats of nuclear weapons.

it does fit right in with threats of attack from india.

while all we need to do is show a mad dog a gun pointed at it just incase it decides to attack us.

the gun is the bomb in this case

it does fit right in with threats of attack from india.

while all we need to do is show a mad dog a gun pointed at it just incase it decides to attack us.

the gun is the bomb in this case

It still does not fit, for a rabid dog does not issue threats of attacks, it just attacks, even with a gun pointed to its head.

However it perfectly for pakistan using nuclear weapons against India, for Pakistan knows it will be destroyed one way or the other but wants to take India down in the process too.

Only way to prevent complete destruction of South Asia is too put down the rabid dog first. Pre-emptive nuclear strike on all Pakistani nuclear weapons facilities, missile silos and mobile launchers.

It still does not fit, for a rabid dog does not issue threats of attacks, it just attacks, even with a gun pointed to its head.

However it perfectly for pakistan using nuclear weapons against India, for Pakistan knows it will be destroyed one way or the other but wants to take India down in the process too.

Only way to prevent complete destruction of South Asia is too put down the rabid dog first. Pre-emptive nuclear strike on all Pakistani nuclear weapons facilities, missile silos and mobile launchers.

your last statement gives away the dog with rabies. We as humans keep the "nuclear gun" pointed at the mad dog just incase it attacks. which you suggested with your preemptive attack.

that is why we have the nuclear gun ready for you. you would be put down don;t worry.

PERMANU for the Ketanus

your last statement gives away the dog with rabies. We as humans keep the "nuclear gun" pointed at the mad dog just incase it attacks. which you suggested with your preemptive attack.

that is why we have the nuclear gun ready for you. you would be put down don;t worry.

PERMANU for the Ketanus
question is when you are going "to put us down" trust me its gonna be a real "revolution" :D

Time for China to give Pakistan enough nukes to do a preemptive nuclear first strike against India!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom