What's new

Pakistan has second strike capability against India

I am also tired of this Nuclear thing pushed into everything.

Infact these sort of threat makes india believe that they can beat us in conventional war.

We are giving moral boost to people like indians

Infact these sort of threat makes india believe that they can beat us in conventional war.

where was India in the picture ... a retired Secretary Defence attending the a SEMINAR of Strategic Vision Institute (SVI), so he was suppose to talk about defence matter ..... not about the Indian import of Onion from Pakistan ....

its the 'feel important' attitude of neighbours which is annoying ....

Thomas cook....
Mix some coccain with hashish and solution to all the worlds problems will also dawn on you in a vedic sunlight

It is the new dimension of warfare. You can't exclude nuclear aspects of war while considering conventional warfare between nuclear powers because Nukes are no more strategic weapons they are tactical ones as well.

well sirji there is onli one way to find that owt .... isnt it ...... you know what i mean :azn: :haha:

The way its going... they are reminding us every single day since 28th May 1998, That "don't forget we are a noocooler power too... we will use noocooler bum on your bum..." yes a country that that exploded one in 1974 has been sitting idle since then waiting for you to nuke us... I really need to get my hands on the stuff they smoke....

The way its going... they are reminding us every single day since 28th May 1998, That "don't forget we are a noocooler power too... we will use noocooler bum on your bum..." yes a country that that exploded one in 1974 has been sitting idle since then waiting for you to nuke us... I really need to get my hands on the stuff they smoke....
there is onli one way of handling such a situation ...... if he threatens you dare him im sure he will then either do the unthinkable or will shoot .... but in both cases he will loose .... funny part is he actualli knows it .... moral of the story waite and watch :D

there is onli one way of handling such a situation ...... if he threatens you dare him im sure he will then either do the unthinkable or will shoot .... but in both cases he will loose .... funny part is he actualli knows it .... moral of the story waite and watch :D

bhai in real life ab main Raheel Shareef to threat toh nahi de sakta na ki "gar bum hai dum... toh maro nuocooler bum :big_boss:" wait and watch toh chal hi raha hai... who blinks first looses... this staring contest has been going on for too long. They are trying to win by decibels.

bhai in real life ab main Raheel Shareef to threat toh nahi de sakta na ki "gar bum hai dum... toh maro nuocooler bum :big_boss:" wait and watch toh chal hi raha hai... who blinks first looses... this staring contest has been going on for too long. They are trying to win by decibels.
joker-quote-madness-as-you-know-is-a-lot-like-gravity.jpg

and this would do what destroy you Munna.

please speak like a sane person.

and this would do what destroy you Munna.
please speak like a sane person.

Hurt us, yes. destroy us, No. still its a bluff card. being played for too long. India has NFU policy. Pakistani Planners are not dumb they are rational and can do the maths. If they ever use Nuclear option, it will be the last decision they will ever take. scare mongering can only do so much.. and much they can't.

Hurt us, yes. destroy us, No. still its a bluff card. being played for too long. India has NFU policy. Pakistani Planners are not dumb they are rational and can do the maths. If they ever use Nuclear option, it will be the last decision they will ever take. scare mongering can only do so much.. and much they can't.

don't under estimate your enemy. we are mad as a nation most of us would rather go in a blaze of glory then be held hostage to indians.

call it madness or a death wish. but the "card" is absolutely real.

Last edited:
you guessed it right they know they cant do anything and worse they also know that india is in no mood to agree to there bluffs anymore..... so what do you do to change the situation and break the ice :azn:

don't under estimate your enemy. we are mad as a nation most of us would rather go in a blaze of glory then be help hostage to indians.

but the card tirck can be played both ways... isnt it :azn:

good luck.jpg

don't under estimate your enemy. we are mad as a nation most of us would rather go in a blaze of glory then be held hostage to indians.

Yes exactly. Its a death Cult and a Death wish. So why not grant it ? it doesn't make any difference. There is no glory in Death.... get glory and living it is. The card is real I know... the value at stake is overstated.

However, The thing is, it is exactly the kind of thinking that the suicide bombers have. In essence as Christine Fair puts it "Pakistan is an international insurgent"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom