truthfollower

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Annotation 2020-07-14 103257.png

#Kashmir Update: earlier today I met PM of 'Azad' Kashmir at
@Europarl_EN
. He says issue is between #India & #Kashmiris. #Pakistan has no claim to territory & it cannot be resolved bilaterally. We held a brief press conference with fellow MEP,
@shaffaqmohd
. 1/2
Constructive meeting of
@EP_ForeignAff
. Consensus across several political groups that #EU should use influence to press #India to come to table to discuss long term solution involving the people of #Kashmir, with EU or #UN as mediator. Discussions continue. 2/2 #RenewEurope

is this thing true?
@Foxtrot Alpha @PanzerKiel

"Pakistan has no claim to territory & it cannot be resolved bilaterally. "

If Pakistan has "no claim", then the issue by default becomes "bilateral" between kashmiris and India. So the statement is contradictory, which is why there is probably something lost during transcription here.

In any case, if India truly buggers off, it is for kashmiris to decide their future.

He probably meant that Pakistan was not just claiming territory like India.

No he want to de-link Kashmir as a "Bilateral Issue between India and Pakistan" stating it's not about territory hence is not bilateral between India/Pakistan and is not bind by Shimla agreement etc where there is no scope for third parties....Interesting.
Don't think that will be of much help...World will keep looking us and our issues as Irrelevant till we have some standing..... Drastic measures are needed...10-15 year plan to uplift current situation...no short cuts...unfortunately neither our elites nor the population has that patience and resolve.

If Pakistan has "no claim", then the issue by default becomes "bilateral" between kashmiris and India. So the statement is contradictory, which is why there is probably something lost during transcription here.

In any case, if India truly buggers off, it is for kashmiris to decide their future.
India is saying the same thing since long now "Kashmir is the issue between Kashmiri and India only. Pakistan has nothing to do with it."
Aap log yaar maante hi nhi.

Well whatever he meant, I can assure you that he meant it by heart. Kashmiris are pretty thankless people, here I am talking about Azad Kashmiris. I have worked with a few personally in my life and they never want to be with Pakistan despite what we have done for them. It not like if they want to join India instead of us, rather they want a free country. They want us to fight for them, risk everything and so that they take their land bye-bye. There is a reason why India is occupying the rest of the Kashmir, they betrayed us and choose to be with India when we landed our troops in IOK. I say we stop wasting our time and money on them and take our side of Kashmir and move on.
I heard similar kind of stories

For me I don't take these Hindko and Pahari Speakers as Kashmiris.
And I really don't trust this Guy PM of Azad Kashmir.

PMIK said the same thing last year. He said Pakistan respects the right of self determination of the Kashmiri people and is ready to hold a referendum in AJK on the matter. This has always been the stance of Pakistan. No Pakistani government has declared AJK Pakistani territory (like Modi has done).

I don't know why you Mirpuri hating bumboys are so butthurt.

Well whatever he meant, I can assure you that he meant it by heart. Kashmiris are pretty thankless people, here I am talking about Azad Kashmiris. I have worked with a few personally in my life and they never want to be with Pakistan despite what we have done for them. It not like if they want to join India instead of us, rather they want a free country. They want us to fight for them, risk everything and so that they take their land bye-bye. There is a reason why India is occupying the rest of the Kashmir, they betrayed us and choose to be with India when we landed our troops in IOK. I say we stop wasting our time and money on them and take our side of Kashmir and move on.

Thankless people? So instead of finding out what he said, something that can easily get lost in translation, you labelled my people thankless, when it’s a historical fact that it was my forefathers who secured “Azad Kashmir”, before the Pakistani army even stepped into the fight.
You can thank us for not having Pakistan’s borders starting at GHQ Pindi.
As for the people you met I can probably name double the number of people who want to join Afghanistan, want to unite with Sikh majority Punjab, what Sind to break away etc.

Last edited:

We take our side of Kashmir and move on ?
What are you talking about dude ? This is the language of extremist Indians

Sad to see this coming from a Pakistani, so your experience with a few Kashmiris makes them all thankless.

What % of ethnic AJK people actually speak Kashmiri/Koshur ?

View attachment 650875

#Kashmir Update: earlier today I met PM of 'Azad' Kashmir at
@Europarl_EN
. He says issue is between #India & #Kashmiris. #Pakistan has no claim to territory & it cannot be resolved bilaterally. We held a brief press conference with fellow MEP,
@shaffaqmohd
. 1/2
Constructive meeting of
@EP_ForeignAff
. Consensus across several political groups that #EU should use influence to press #India to come to table to discuss long term solution involving the people of #Kashmir, with EU or #UN as mediator. Discussions continue. 2/2 #RenewEurope

is this thing true?

@Foxtrot Alpha @PanzerKiel
He probably meant that Pakistan was not just claiming territory like India.

You people are forgetting that from day one we [Pakistan] stand for the Right of Kashmiris to exercise their free will for their Political Future through Plebiscit .... our Claim is not on Territory but Historic, Linguistic, Social and Religious bounding b/w People of Kashmir and Pakistan, we fight for their Right of SELF DETERMINATION ....

There is NO CONTRADICTION in the STATEMENT of PM of Azad Jammu and Kashmir

Last edited:
What % of ethnic AJK people actually speak Kashmiri/Koshur ?
Less then 10% , those that do are mainly in Neelum/ Muzaffarabad.
It's pretty much dead everywhere else , Mirpur, Kotli , Bhimber and punch apart from a tiny percentage of older people no one understands or speaks kashmiri

Back
Top Bottom