Pakistan has more Nukes than India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised.jpg

Expression when realisation sets in :pakistan:

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

injuns think they can win thermo-nuclear war LoL

Poor injun civilisation removed from face of earth :(

We are not the one boasting of having superior nukes.There is no point in such things because every country keeps such data confidential.As of winning thermonuclear war,we dont want a victory with our cities nuked and most of india in nuclear cloud.I think we shouldn't nuke pakistan even if it nuked us ,instead find the responsible persons and kill them.killing millions of innocent people is not a retaliation but barbarism

Only 3-4 nukes are enough to take on against Pak and for Pak, it might be 10-15.
Now,what does it really prove?

It means everyone and his aunty should pray that no war occurs :)

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Only 3-4 nukes are enough to take on against Pak and for Pak, it might be 10-15.
Now,what does it really prove?

Hahahahahahahahaha

funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg

That's an impossible task , even if you wipe out the entirety of the mainland, which requires hundred of Nukes.

There are the India islands far away. Which PAk has never been able to reach.

Hey ..guyz there is no need to fight now....everybody should know the truth ...India will never be destroyed:woot:...u know why?...God/Allah dont want us to destroy India and Devil wants us to do it(to kill innocent pplz there) ....But there is only one thing for sure gonna happen inshallah very soon....India will be taken over by Mujahideen from khurasaan the same way they took over everything there nowadayz:lol:..is gonna happen very soon.The old history will be repeated again.Pak dont even have to do anything just watch and enjoy the game......I guess Indian rulers comprehends that too.:cheesy:
my 2 cents what I visioned...:woot::agree:
:pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:
Hey ..guyz there is no need to fight now....everybody should know the truth ...India will never be destroyed:woot:...u know why?...God/Allah dont want us to destroy India and Devil wants us to do it(to kill innocent pplz there) ....But there is only one thing for sure gonna happen inshallah very soon....India will be taken over by Mujahideen from khurasaan the same way they took over everything there nowadayz:lol:..is gonna happen very soon.The old history will be repeated again.Pak dont even have to do anything just watch and enjoy the game......I guess Indian rulers comprehends that too.:cheesy:
my 2 cents what I visioned...:woot::agree:
:pakistan::pdf:
Dude, come out of the madrassa. This is practical defense world, not a class for deciphering prophecies. We all have our set of beliefs but this is about nuclear weapons. Not about a bunch of "mujahideen" ragtags taking over.

We got a last resort solution too and that's what is being discussed here. No one now is in a position to take over us. And pray that the 'Mujahideen' don't get stronger and cause more trouble because then it is bombs away from NATO to them who are already losing patience to care enough.

@khurasan
Sorry bro the mujahideen you created as strategic assets(lej,sipah e sabah,jem,ttp.....) are now against you and bombing your country on a weekly basis.Better start recruiting new ones and make sure they wont turn against you for establishing shariah in your country before conquering india,Good luck and we are waiting.salam

Dude, come out of the madrassa. This is practical defense world, not a class for deciphering prophecies. We all have our set of beliefs but this is about nuclear weapons. Not about a bunch of "mujahideen" ragtags taking over.

We got a last resort solution too and that's what is being discussed here. No one now is in a position to take over us. And pray that the 'Mujahideen' don't get stronger and cause more trouble because then it is bombs away from NATO to them who are already losing patience to care enough.

I wish i be in madrassa..cuz they r the future rulers..:woot::lol:
I guess u knowz that India not gnna be able to control Mujahideens.:P
Anywayz regarding Nukes looks like its hard for both countires to use nukes on each other..cuz no one gonna be able to survive then:woot::cheesy::lol:..and this is a tragedy only a miracle can save pplz from such a tragedy. Now we will see what is gnna happen in the future. Our religion/Islam dont teach us to kill humanity instead save humanity.There is another one thing gonna happen if nuclear conflict started ..maybe be it dont even work at certain places. Hence some pplz will be saved in that scanario.:)

india's defences are not strong as they seem, they definitely have a feminine touch :)

Pata nahi yaar kya kahoo, nafrat to hai aur woh bhi zabar dast, Khwaab kissi bhi had tak ke le sakte hai. :disagree:
Pls my Indian friends stop trying to teach them morals and virtues, they have given up humanity, they have taken a path to barbarism and destruction. Remember the stone age man, living in caves, dirty smelling with unkempt hair, hunting killing looting. Trying that man to be civilized, is like reaching the Sun.
So if they are hell bent upon using the nuke, which I am sure they must be trying their best to get from GOP and PA, well there is no way out, but retaliation.

"Those who live in glass houses, should not throw stones."

"Let the one, without sin, cast the first stone" - Hazrat Isa also known as Jesus Christ.

@humanfirst
Sorry bro the mujahideen you created as strategic assets(lej,sipah e sabah,jem,ttp.....) are now against you and bombing your country on a weekly basis.Better start recruiting new ones and make sure they wont turn against you for establishing shariah in your country before conquering india,Good luck and we are waiting.salam

Im happi that u brought the discussion above. If u think these r Mujahideen(u pointed out) then Im sorry to say that u live in the fool world:woot::lol:
In order to know them u gotta read Quran...This is the secret Army of Allah(SBWT) which is unstoppable(cuz Malaikah will be with them) in this world which can overcome or stop any of the Nuclear weapons , U have or will have and will be able to destroy them or make them useless even at their hidden safe places.So keep on making more Nukes for them:lol:. U cant even imagine their powerz what Allah(SBWT) has given to them...:woot::cheesy:
Anywayz..wait they are coming to give indian rulers guyz a very good time..:woot::lol:
There is only one way to be safe from them..leave the evil,inhuman stuff and do justice within ure pplz. wasalam bro
:pakistan:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom